TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Finding The Courage by Okikuchan

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hinata makes a strage new friend.
*High in the mountains sitting on a cliff you will find a 16 year old Hinata.*
Hinata:*thinking to herself " i shoiuld tell him i have to. What is the worst that could happen?I mean he could be like me hiding his feelings.Who am i kidding he is to strong to confident to do something like that."and with out thinking she spoke out loud* i just wish i could finally tell him how i feel.
Now as she said this a wandering spirit was passing her and usually they leave the living alone until they pass on but this spirit had pitty on her . She walked closer to Hinata and said to herself"oh she loves some one i can not deny her help" the spirit touches Hinata, Hinata wroke up she was on the ground and the last thing she remembered was feeling something on her shoulder . When she woke up she relized she must have been a sleep for a couple of hours.
Hinata:* stands * oh no what time is it if i am late getting home father will be mad at me* she starts to run down the mountain leaving her spot on the cliff.
When she finally got home she was a huge mess, she decied to go through her window it was not hard to get into her room. when she finally got in there she looked around it was nothing spectacular ,no decorations no nothing . She sighed she was a afraid to do anything to her room, her parents could very well disaprove if she changed it. She went into her bathroom and got washed up. After a while she walked out of the bathroom with a towel around her, she walked over to her closet she had a lot of cute clothes that her mom would buy hoping she would wear them. But Hinata would rather wear her jacket it was warm,soft and comfortable. She put her on a pair of baggy pants and a tank top . She had stayed in the bathe so long that it was well past 11 now. She crawled into bed and soon feel asleep .In her dreams she went to a forest and as she walked through the forest she found a clearing in the middle of the clearing a tall beuatiful women with black hair stood. Hinata ran to her She smiled at Hinata .
Hinata: Who are you? Were are we?
The Lady:*smiled* who i am is not important right now but as for were are we well that would be your mind i am here to help you . i am going to share your mind with you for a while and then i shall leave.
Hinata: share my mind ...what is going on and how did you get in here?
The lady: Shh i will explain i am a wandering spirit and i heard your wish about the boy i can help you just trust me for now . I will give you the courage you need.But for tonight all you really need to know is that i am your friend.
Hinata: i am still so confused
The lady: when you fell a sleep on the cliff that was when i was entering your boby , mosty my kind will avoid the living but you really neede help so ...here i am. but for now rest i will explain more later. * she turned around and disapeared