TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Two for one by sterlor007

[Reviews - 43]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: ahh i kinda ruined the summary because it doesn't match the actual story. or at least some words are missing and i didn't feel like fixing it. PLEASE R&R. im not very good at writing T_T but i love naruto :)
sadly...I dont own naruto

Two for one


Naruto picked at his desk as he nervously awaited for his ninja team to be called.

“team 7 members are Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, and Ino. This is a four person team due to the lack of students. Ino will be with your team until there are enough ninja to make another 4 person team. Your sensei is kakashi, but he is currently on a mission until next week. You will have to train by youselves until then” (3 genin, 1 jounin=4 people)

Naruto was shocked, ‘im in a group with sakura, and that bastard sasuke’

Sakura was also in shock ‘ oh no, im with naruto AND ino! What am I ganna do?!’

Ino just smiled as she looked at sasuke, who was frowning. He was hoping he would be in his own group.

“what do you mean train by ourselves iruka sensei?” naruto asked

“Well since kakashi is still on his mission you guys need to learn how to work as a team, and the only way is to work as a team. Understood?”

“all right, I guess so…” naruto said with a low tone

“You will all train on training ground 7, and be there by 8 in the morning. I don’t know who will take kakashi’s place for the training, or if anybody will, but I’m going to check up on you to make sure your there, got it?”

“Yea…” All of them answered, except sasuke he was giving Iruka a hard glare.

The next day

Naruto walked down the street with his large grin, thinking to himself. ‘its my first training after becoming a ninja, maybe I can learn a cool jutsu, like sasukes katon jutsu!’ Just before he reached the training ground a tall man with ruffled white hair appeared in front of him with a nasty stench.

“Who the heck are you?” naruto yelled, covering his nose

“ Why, I’m one of the best ninja in the village I cant believe you don’t know me. Anyway kid, I think your special, not for the demon fox inside you, but that your pretty much exactly like me.”

“What?! You think I’m like you? I don’t smell like someone who hasn’t taken a bath in days, unlike you!”

“sorry, didn’t mean to wake up so early today. Was at a party last night and I stayed up late, so I didn’t get enough time to get in the shower this morning.”

“WHAT? You pervert no wonder you smell so bad you were up with girls all night huh? Wait, you must be that one ninja who trained with the third, your umm…”

‘ I don’t remember maybe I should have payed more attention in class…’ naruto thought

“Im Jiraiya kid, one of the sannin. Anyway I’ve been following you since the third ordered me to get a pupil instead of showing my enemies my weakness. So would you mind being my pupil?”

“Of course I would!” Naruto screamed, “ could you teach me a jutsu right now so I could show sakura during training today?”

“oh, I see you have the hots for this sakura girl huh?”

Naruto turned as red as a tomato “just show me a new jutsu!” he screamed

“all right I heard you, but I can’t. Before I teach you jutsus, I need you to have more chakra. Since I heard that your training today without a sensei I thought I would give you help while I can. Here,” he took some weights out of his bag. “You can give the other two to your other teammates-“

“But I have 3 teammates ero-senni-“

“WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!? Look kid, I may be a little, just a tiny bit perverted, but that gives you no reason to say that!”

“ok, but how do I get more chakra?” naruto asked

“well naruto, there are 2 things I want you to master while kakashi still isn’t training you. They are the tree climbing technique and water walking technique. You see, while tree climbing you need to use your chakra to grip onto the tree, while the water walking technique needs you to exert chakra from one point of your body.”

Naruto happily took the weights and ran off to the training ground.
________________________________________________________________________
At the same time…

Sakura was making her way to the training ground when tsunade appeared in front of her. (sakura knew who she was since she actually paid attention in class)

“so I hear your having boy troubles huh?” tsunade said to the younger girl

“W-What are you talking about?” sakura said blushing

“well, you always act different around the Uchiha boy, do you want to impress him?” tsunade asked

“Yes of course I do, I love him if you didn’t know.”

“well then, I just saw jiraiya give naruto some weights and training tips for the one week you have before kakashi comes back. Do what he does and you should be fine. And after your training if you want, I can teach you how to become a medic, and have super human strength like me. Meet me at the hokage tower ok?”

“yes, of course tsunade, I always want to become stronger. How else will I impress sasuke…” sakura said