TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Troubles of the Heart by Inuzuka_Ino

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Troubles of the Heart

Chapter One: The Bastard



Michi: Disclaimer… KIBA!

Kiba: Michi does not own Naruto or it’s characters!

Ino: But she wishes…

Michi: ON TO THE STORY!



“I hate him!” I yelled into my pillow, taking out my frustrations upon the poor silky black fabric.

“He needs to die!”

After what felt like an hour, I pulled my head away from the pillow, it soaking wet from my tears of hurt, anger, and frustration.

“Damn you, Inuzuka, damn you!”

I punched the pillow, envisioning his face. Why was he getting to me? It’s not like I like him or anything. No, I hated him. Actually, I don’t even think I hated him. I nothinged him. See, it takes time to hate someone, and that’s definitly not something I was willing to give to that damned mutt from hell. I bet you’re wondering just what the hell the bastard did to me in the first place huh? Well, here it is, the beginning of my day.



“Time to get up, come on, Ino!” exclaimed my father, ripping my covers off of me.

I huddled for warmth, and let out a small whimper as the sun hit my eyes.

“Sun evil… Bringer of doom…”

My father rolled his eyes, and made the worst possible threat ever.

“I’ll sing!”

“I’d rather die!” I shouted, jumping out of my bed, and pushing him out of my room.

Fifteen minutes later I was in my dark purple bug, with black flame details, and on my way to school. I didn’t wear anything special really. Just the usual. I had on a pair of light jeans, a grey Fall Out Boy shirt with hot pink bombs on it, and my sparkly black ballet flats. To top everything off, I wore black eye-liner, hot pink eye shadow, clear lip gloss, black nail polish, and my black and magenta Clair glasses.

I played with my earrings, as I grabbed my camo FOB bag from the passenger seat. I admit, I love piercings almost as much as I love music! I already had two pairs of earrings, and a cartilage on my left ear, as well as a navel ring, and I planned on getting a lip ring really soon.

Well, I’m getting off topic here, so let’s go on to my day.

I got out of my car, an early present from daddy for my 16th birthday, and almost got run over by a rather nice looking black Nova with a red racing stripe down the middle.

I dropped my Monster. They were gonna pay.

I looked up and glared at the back of the guy’s head as he got out of his car.

“Watch where the fuck you’re going next time, ass hole! You could have killed me!” I yelled, as I locked up my car.

He winced, and brought his hand up to his ear.

“Well, maybe I would’ve been doing the world a favor if I did.”

Ugh, smart ass. I hate him already.

“Whatever, just stay the fuck away from me.”

I growled, and stormed up to the office inside the large building that was Konoha High. I immediately went straight up to the attendance office.

“Yamanaka Ino,” I grumbled, still upset about earlier.

The black haired woman smiled kindly, and handed me my schedule.

“Rough day?”

“You couldn’t imagine.”

She nodded, and placed her hand out for me to shake.

“Shizune. Come to me if you need anything!”

I smiled slightly, and nodded.

“I’ll be sure to.”

With that, I slowly began walking to my locker. Lucky for me, it was still on the first floor of the three story building. I sighed, as I slowly placed a black mirror with small purple Sakura petals on it. I noticed all of the books I would need already in the metal compartment.

“Well, one less thing I have to worry about.”

“You know, if you keep talking to yourself, people might think you’re crazy.”

I turned around and saw a girl about my age with her long, brown hair in two buns at the top of her head. I didn’t think she was trying to upset me by the smile on her face, so I merely smirked, and closed my locker.

“Yeah, well, they wouldn’t be too far off.”

She laughed, and held out her hand.

“Ming (Not really her last name) Tenten. 3rd year.”

I shook it, and replied, “Yamanaka Ino. 2nd year.”

She took my schedule from my hands, and scanned it.

“Hey, sweet, we have homeroom and PE together!”

I smiled, and took the paper back.

“Awesome! So you can tell me were it is.”

She laughed, and grabbed my hand, pulling me through the thick crowd. I struggled to keep up, and panted for breath as she stopped in front of a classroom.

“Well, come one, we don’t have all day!”

She opened the door, and we both walked in as the bell rang. The room was filled with people talking, and lounging around. Tenten began walking over to a small group of people, beckoning me with her hand, and I willingly followed.

“Ino, this is Hinata, Naruto, Sakon, Zaku, and Kin. Guys, this is Ino, the new student.”

They all waved with smiled on their faces. Well, at least they seemed friendly enough. She smiled back at them, and waved her hand slightly. It was only then when I noticed… they were like me. No, I don’t mean psychotic maniacs, I mean their styles… I was the only one at my old school in Getsu, yet here were six people who dressed just like me. I could get used to this.

“So, Ino, where’d you come from?” asked the girl with the long black hair.

“Getsugakure,” I replied, thinking about my old home.

“We moved because my father had a job transfer.”

The teens nodded, and sat down with their at the table-like desks. Sitting facing the board was Tenten and Hinata, on Hinata’s right was Naruto, and on Tenten’s left was me. Sitting in the table to the left of us, was Kin and Zaku sat facing the board, while Sakon was to Kin’s right. Just as the bell rang, a rather unpleasant sight met my eyes.

“Oh God,” I moaned, grimacing as I remembered earlier incidents.

“What’s wrong?” asked Tenten, noticing my expression.

“It’s him.”

“Hey it’s the losers!” he shouted, bouncing happily over.

He saw me, and his smile faded. HA! Serves him right.

“Why’s she sitting here?” he asked, his voice in a low growl.

“I’m sitting here ‘cause I want to, and I think I can answer for myself,” I glared, getting ready to pounce on him, and make him wish he had never been conceived.

“Sure you have enough brain capacity?”

“Ooh, a four syllable word! Careful you don’t hurt yourself!”

As we were in a glaring match, the homeroom teacher walked in.

“Inuzuka, have a seat.”

The brunette growled, and sat all the way across the room with a guy with hair that looks like a chicken's ass, and a pineapple head: the farthest away from me he could get.

“You’re late!” Naruto yelled at the teacher.

The silver-haired, one-eyed man just smiled… well… at least that’s what I thought, judging by his right eye.

“Looking for detention already, Uzumaki?”

Naruto gulped, and sat lower in his seat, shaking his head slightly.

“Right well, let’s get on to the morning announcements, shall we?”
He pulled down the screen, and turned on the projector. Almost instantly, a pink-haired girl, and a boy with sandy brown hair came onto the screen.

“Haruno Sakura coming at you live from the Konoha studio! In today’s news, Homecoming’s just around the corner, so for all you second, third, and fourth years, tickets are now currently up for sale!”

“Sabaku Kankuro here, telling you about the new lunches we’re having now… oh joy.”

Kankuro rolled his eyes, and continued on about “More pizza.”

Tenten turned and looked at Ino.

“You know, you’re amazingly stupid to do what you just did.”

“Huh?” Ino looked at her stupidly.

“You stood up to Inuzuka Kiba, the youngest soccer captain, and one of the most popular guys in the school. Not smart.”

“I don’t care if he’s the God damned King of Sheba. He’s not gonna push me around.”

Tenten shrugged.

“Hey, whatever.”

And with that, the rest of the period flew by without a problem… ‘till lunch.



“Hey watch it!” I yelled, as Kiba pushed me into a locker.

It was an empty hallway, because everyone was currently at lunch.

“What are you doing here?” he snapped.

“Oh, I don’t know, doing this odd thing called walking maybe?”

He narrowed his eyes, and tightened his grip on my wrists.

“I mean at this school. Don’t you see? You don’t fit in here. Uzumaki and his little group are just toying with you. They don’t like you, and they never will.”

My eyes widened.

“W-What are you talking about? They don’t have a reason!”

“Think they need one, Blondie?”

I growled.

“Why don’t you just leave me the fuck alone, like I asked you to this morning?” I yelled.

He smirked. Oh God, how I wanted to wipe it right off his face.

“Why? It’s so much fun, that’s why.”

Pig.

“It’s fun making people feel like crap, while I get to laugh in their face, as they realize I’m right, slowly and surely.”

Ass.
“It’s fun to watch people torment themselves, day by day, as they finally figure out that they’re just not wanted anywhere.”

FUCKER!

“I may not be wanted here, Inuzuka, but that’s too God damned bad, now isn’t it!? ‘Cause you know what? You’re stuck with me! I’m not going to run away because of something that you say, and I sure as hell ain’t gonna sit here and take your shit!”

I ripped back my right hand, and quickly hit him square on his left cheek. He was in such shock he let go, and I quickly began walking back down the hallway. I didn’t want him or anybody to know that what he said… what his words had done… had cut me deeply. I held back tears, as I made it to my locker, getting my books out for fifth period.

Oh was today going to be a long day.



I finally parked myself in the garage, and made my way inside the house, taking my shoes off.

“How was school today, honey?” my father asked, watching the TV.

I put on a smile.

“Great! I made a lot of new friends!”

I rolled my eyes, as I made my way up the stairs, into my bedroom, and threw myself on the bed.

And that’s what the bastard did to me.