TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


lees youthful birthday part2 by kisamerulez

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: people liked my 1st so i went on with this lee b-day
Lee was thinking about all the things he could do on his fabulous day when an idea hit him. “My dear, exquisite Sakura will surely wish me a happy birthday! She may even have a gift for me! I AM COMING, SAKURA!”

When he finally found the pink-haired nuisance, he discovered her in a heated argument with Ino over... surprise surprise... Sasuke.

“Sasuke-kun likes my rock better!” Ino yelled, holding up a rock she had found on the ground.

“No! He likes mine better!” Sakura insisted, holding up a rock of her own.

Sasuke stood off to the side with his hands in his pockets and a scowl on his face. He had been trying to get some training done but was obviously being interrupted. “I hate rocks,” he muttered, giving one a vicious kick. I will pretend this rock is Itachi, and I will kill him. He gave the rock another kick, and another. Die, Itachi!

Sakura and Ino ceased their fighting and stared at Sasuke as he continued kicking the rock. Lee saw his opportunity and leaped right in front of Sakura with an enormous grin spreading across his face. “My lovely Sakura-san! How are you on this fine day? I hope youth is faring you well, along with your fine forehead!”

Sakura glared at him. “Go away, you thick-browed freak!”

Lee’s smile faded a bit as he looked at her sadly. “Don’t you know that today is my birthday?”

“Go away!” She held up her rock as if she meant to throw it at him, and Ino did the same.

“Okay! See you later!” Lee sped away, regaining his high spirits. Sakura probably just wanted her birthday present for him to be a surprise, and that was why it was important for him to get away from her. It made perfect sense now!

Lee searched for more opportunities for him to spread birthday cheer, and Gai walked out of a cake store with a large cake balanced on top of his plastic bags. “VICTORY!” he cried. “LEE, YOUR BIRTHDAY SHALL BE COMPLETE NOW!” Tears ran down his cheeks and his teeth sparkled.

He looked up and down the street. “But where in the world is Lee? My shining pupil is nowhere to be found! LEE!” He sprinted down the street, still successfully holding on to everything that he carried, and headed in the direction that was opposite from the direction Lee was currently taking.

Lee used the flexibility and power of his youth to perform an excited somersault and nearly knocked right into Neji. Neji was standing on a street corner glaring at Hinata, who was cowering on another street corner. Stupid member of the Main House. Neji would glare at them all until they disintegrated from the intensity of his glares. Lee straightened himself up and gave Neji the thumbs up. “Neji-chan! I’m sure you are aware of what a special day this is today!”

Neji stared back at Lee. “There is nothing special about this day. Today is merely another day in which the sun has risen and we are powerless to stop it. Don’t delude yourself into thinking this is no ordinary day. You can’t fight what destiny has mapped out for you, you fool.”

Lee puzzled over that for a few minutes and burst into smile again as he decided to ignore it. Silly Neji. Always being so serious. “No, no, you’ve got it all wrong! TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!”

Neji merely scowled. “Leave me please.”

“But Neji, you can help me celebrate!”

Neji’s scowl intensified and began to creep Lee out a bit. “Well... I’m going to go off now and buy myself a special birthday ice cream sundae! BYE!” He leaped away from Neji and as his eyes fell on Hinata, Hinata squeaked with fear and ran away. She was probably hurrying away to prepare Lee’s birthday gift. Everyone was so nice.

Lee arrived at the ice cream parlor and saw Chouji sitting at a table stuffing his face with ice cream. “CHOUJI! HELLO THERE!”

Chouji swallowed his bite of ice cream and looked at the highly excited boy looking back at him. “Hey Lee.” He took another bite and swallowed that one too.

“I came here to get a magnificent ice cream sundae for my birthday!” Lee proudly announced in a loud voice. He went up to the counter and ordered his ice cream and then happily sat beside Chouji to eat it.

As Lee was sitting down enjoying his ice cream, Gai happened to rush past the ice cream parlor, still in search of him. He glanced through the window and saw only Chouji, whose bulk was completely hiding Lee. Gai shook his head. That Chouji. Did the boy ever do anything besides eat? Well he had better be on his way. He was on a mission to find Lee!

Gai disappeared and Lee finished his ice cream. Chouji was in line at the counter, ordering another one. “Well I’ll see you around, Chouji! I must be going so I can continue celebrating!” Lee left the ice cream parlor, did some jumping jacks and some sit-ups, and decided to take a nice healthful jog around the park.

Shino was at the park and appeared to be having a telepathic conversation with a tree. As Lee got closer though, he saw that Shino was actually having a silent telepathic conversation with the bugs that were on the tree. That Shino sure was odd.

“SHINO!” Lee greeted at the top of his voice. Shino turned around and stared in his direction. The glasses covering his eyes made it impossible to tell if he was even really looking at Lee at all.

“Good day, Shino!” Lee cried. “The park is so filled with young, strong life today! I’m here to continue with my birthday celebration. You can celebrate with me!”

“You failed to acknowledge my birthday,” Shino said. “Why should I celebrate yours?”

Lee screwed his face up in concentration. “When was your birthday?”

“January.”

But that was a ridiculous amount of time ago, and Shino was still upset? “Er... Well, what are you doing, Shino? Looks like fun!”

“Talking to bugs,” Shino replied simply.

“Can I join you?”

“No.”

Lee’s face fell. Shino’s antisocial behavior would surely cut down on his youthfulness. After standing there for a moment while still staring at the silent Shino, Lee regained his smile and gave an energetic jump. “Well it is time for my jog now! I shall run FIVE HUNDRED laps!”

Shino said nothing and completely ignored Lee as the youthful boy set off on his jog. As he was running, he passed by Tenten and gave an enthusiastic wave. “HELLO TENTEN! BE SURE TO GRANT ME A BIRTHDAY WISH!”