TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Falling Faster and Faster by _Asharia_

[Reviews - 23]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: All Naruto characters mentioned rightfully belong to Masashi Kishimoto. The storyline, setting, and anything else fictional belong to my mind and mine alone.

xD Well, my first posted fanfic. Don't be too harsh, the storyline came to me at 11:00 at night and I just felt like writing it down.

Anyway, I'd appreciate the usual comments and rates, but tell me what could improve my writing. ^^ Thanks, and I hope you enjoy!


Note: Italics = Thoughts
Has anyone ever had to move without a say in the matter? If you haven’t, just ask Sakura Haruno and she’ll tell you the truth: it sucks.

“Mom, do we really have to go? I hate moving, and all my friends are here.” Following her mom into the near-completely-empty kitchen, Sakura stared around forlornly before continuing her persuasive act. “You and Dad never even asked if it was okay for us to move. How do you think that makes me feel?”

Sighing, Sakura’s mother turned around. She gave up being nice and exasperatedly told her daughter the bluntest truth. “Sakura, the decision has been made. Look around you. As much as you don’t like it, it doesn’t matter anymore. We’re moving and that’s that.”

Surprised at her usually calm mother’s outburst, Sakura lightened up a bit - but not much. Forcing a smile, she said, “Fine. It’s okay with me. We can move.”

Mother-and-daughter-bonding vibes flooded the room. “That’s my girl. Now go upstairs and pack. We’ll be leaving after you’re done with school tomorrow.”

Sakura trudged out of the kitchen and headed up the stairs to her room. Once inside, she began to pack her possessions away.

---

The next day at school was a hard one for the poor girl. She had to deal with awkward goodbyes and final lectures from teachers. It was hard, but Sakura was tough. She could get through it all... Or so she thought. It turns out that by the end of the day, she was in tears. Bawling her eyes out, she managed to give a last hug to her very best friend in the parking lot; her parents were waiting for her in the car. Through the tears, Sakura managed to sniffle out, “I’ll miss you so much. Goodbye, Ino.”

The blonde-haired girl held the embrace for a moment longer. “Don’t be so sad, Sakura. Believe me, I’ll make sure we keep in touch every day.”

Pulling back, the two girls smiled at each other. Then Sakura climbed into the car and drove away leaving Ino standing alone in the now-empty and desolate parking space.

Trying to stop the seemingly endless flow of tears, Sakura stared glumly out the window, her thoughts switching from what she was leaving behind to where she was about to be.

Fire County High, here I come.

---



Short-ish, but it's just a Prologue.