TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Purple Eyes and Wolves by hinata_is_awsome

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto or draw these pictures.


Top Left Corner: thats Kikyo. Her additude is Goth, stuck-up, and additudial.To the right of her is her Twin Kimoko. They are always together and act the same.They are 18.

Top Right Corner: Keiko, She is a very dark personn and I pitty the person to get her mad.Last time she got mad lets just it wasn't pretty.She is 19 and the 'leader' of them all meaning she keeps things in order.

Top Second To The Right: Hikoy, She is on of the Calm ones. She is mostly happy and and melow, but when she gets ticked lets just say she is worse than Keiko.She is 17

Bottom four: These are all quadruplets.The one farthest to the left is Nijoi, the one to the right of her is Joi, The one to the right of Joi is Firona, The one next to Fironaa is Didoni. They are all the same in personalities, happy and cheerful. They are 16

Family History: The girls have been on their own since the Joyau Clan Muder. Their whole Clan has been captured including them for their special Jutsu's(haimoki-no-jutsu and genjoi-no-jutsu) and they where slowly killed off and well find out more in the story..

Their eyes turn a deep purple when they are ticked or really, really, mad. Their eyes are very powerful, they cant spot an enemies weak spots and chakra kinda like the Hyugga eyes. They are a special bloodline trait and if their eyes turn purple it hyps all their sences and makes their attaks more efficent, also know as haimoki-no-jutsu.

A picture of the Haimoki-No-Jutsu.



Their genjoi-no-justu is a Earth base element jutsu. It crushes rocks or any kind of earth element around it into a form of dust then the dust forms around the victim and crushes them.

They were all asigned a wolf pup at the age of 2. They do this a a young age with a wolf pup so the they bond with their 'bonded' as their clan calls it. The bond between wolve and their bonded is very strong. This was a custom of their clan, but these wolves aren't your average wolves. They are special battle wolves and they go every where with their bonded, even in battle.If the wolves bonded is in direr need of chakra a wolf will give all it's chakra to it's bonded, thus dying for them, thats how strnog their bond is.

The Joyau sisters all have their dogs.Keiko Has the most trained dog but it gave birth to a puppy not to long ago. Her dogs name is Inuki and her pup is Minoke.



Kikyo's dog is Fang (the white one), Kimoko's is Hyoko(the yellow on ), Hikoy's is Mikoi(the one thats chestnut at the top and tan on the bottom), Nijoi's is Jio(the one with the blue streaks), Joi's is Clomoi (the gray one).



Firona's died hen she was 5 because of an infected wound so by clan trdition she got another puppy and name it Mukoi(see picture below).



Any other questions ask me in the reveiw. The story will start next chapter.