TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Let me in your loving arms by Nanari_uchiha

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Thank you to my beta-reader Satoyuki for improving my story. Your the best. ^_^
IIIIIIIIIIIProlougeIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII


Memories are the one and only thing that will unlock the truth. The truth about life, a truth about others and even a truth about yourself… but when those memories are taken away you're nothing but an empty shell and you're only depending on bits of information that others tell you. They all maybe true but there are some that slips in the cracks and plasters in your mind that are nothing but lies.

His name is Naruto Uzumaki, his family died of unknown causes. His friends he has is a cursing raving brunette named Kiba, a redhead named Gaara, a bug obsessed man named Shino, a blond-haired conceited beauty named Ino and everyone else just fade into lost memories. But the only person, the only memory that was draped in his mind so clearly was Sasuke Uchiha.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

For years, ever since a recent car accident, Naruto wasn't able to stay in his house alone. Either his friends or his guardian Tsunade always watched over him. It was a cold evening; the white fleets of snow assailed the earth, covering it in a sheet of purity. Just when he thought his dreams were the only thing that could recover his memories there was also that one special person.

“Sasuke. Oh Sasuke.” Naruto twirled his finger on the young Uchiha's chest, laying his chin on his firm, bare abdomen as blue eyes gaze upon wary ones. His anger was evident but Naruto smiled from ear to ear.

“What is it Naruto?” Letting out an irritable sigh, Sasuke pushed the blond off of him, grabbing his boxers off of the floor and slipping them on. Cerulean eyes watched as Sasuke slowly made his way to his dresser, putting on a white long-sleeved shirt and some jeans. The site of the Raven fully clothed from chest to toe was tear jerking. His blue eyes were full of sadness at this point and Naruto bit the blanket that covered his naked body and pouted.

“Sasuke!”

“What?” He spat out, staring at the puppy dog pout the blond was displaying. For a second, Sasuke wanted to pounce on his voluptuous boyfriend but he retrained himself, glancing at the clock that was set on the wall right above the bed. It wasn't long until his jet-black eyes spotted the blond teasing him as he inch the blanket that was neatly placed on him, inched its way down Naruto’s body, showing more and more naturally tan bare skin. From his neck which was dotted with his kisses, from his chest that revealed more red marks. Sasuke couldn't take his eyes off of him recollecting his thoughts to that very night.

The raven could say he was a little rough on the blond last night, biting his unmarred skin, eliciting moans that only could have woken up the neighbors. It was a great night that led to extreme exhaustion. But Naruto continued to arouse the raven as he lowered the blanket even more, revealing his waistline. He left it at that than suddenly Naruto pulled the blanket to his neck, covering his whole entire body.

Just when the blond thought it all didn't work, Sasuke moved toward him, the smile on Naruto's face widening further with each and every step the raven took. Sasuke couldn't imagine a time when Naruto would be so fixated on him. From kindergarten to the first year of high school, Sasuke could admit he placed his heart for Naruto than anyone else but it wasn't mutual.

They didn't talk, they didn't even hang out with each other, but than, that very day Naruto had that accident, it was Sasuke's life that had changed most. Just one little lie made their relationship amend from that point on. Sasuke wasn't blissful at the little white lie he had made but it did fool everyone, even Naruto’s best friends were caught up with his shenanigan. At least they were together, that was the main thing that Sasuke focused on. It wasn't like Naruto was ever going to get his memory back anyway.

He just wanted him and him alone. Just caressing Naruto's cheek enlightened his heart as a smile appeared on the blonde’s lips. With every inch his face came closer, Naruto could have sworn his heart stopped for a minute. His eyes closed as he waiting for a kiss, for those moist supple lips to lock with his own but nothing. For a minute now, Sasuke’s lips didn’t touch his own but only stopped midway.

“What are you waiting for?” Naruto complained. His lips pouted even further when those glimmering eyes weren’t even looking at him. Those furrow brows stared at the window and Naruto just sighed. “Sasuke!”

“Quiet.” He said making his way toward the window.

“Sasuke what are you doing? Come on, I thought you were going to kiss me? I thought you were-” When staring at Sasuke only gave him ease, Naruto’s eyes suddenly widened when at the gun that was in the raven’s hand. “S-Sasuke what are you doing? Put that thing away.”

“Didn't I tell you to shut it?”

“Kakashi said to use that for emergencies. What are you going to do with that thing?” As Sasuke slammed a full clip in the guns holster, Naruto winced. He personally hated guns, it only caused trouble but when the angered raven opened the window and aimed out side, Naruto wrapped the blanket around his waist as he walked to the window.

“You don't get out of that tree I'll shoot you right now! You hear me!” Sasuke aimed at the snow covered tree, staring contently at it with sullen eyes. If it wasn't planted in the neighbors yard he would have cut down that tree ages ago. Naruto raised a brow but as the branches started to move, a smile was revealed.

“You're creepy Uchiha! How did you see me!”

“Fuck off Genma or I'll put a bullet in your ass.”

Allure eyes stared at the two couple at a window. His whole perverted smile made Sasuke skin crawl, itching his finger to just pull the trigger and kill the bastard.

“ I don't want the bullet I want that blond bombshell right next to you.”

Boom!

Genma fell out of the tree at the ear shattering sound. He didn't even think twice when he land he finally hit the ground and immediately hid behind the tree. Sometimes Sasuke thought the perv planted that tree just to get a peek in the room. Was it intentional, he really didn’t know but he sure wasn't going to take it anymore.

“Get out in the open you bitch. I'll show you a bombshell once I get through with you.”

Genma glanced at the window, hugging his back up against the tree. “I'm flattered Sasu-Chan. Are you jealous? You can have me all to yourself if you want. I wouldn't mind one bit…We can have a threesome!”

“No Sasuke. Don’t.” Naruto clenched his shoulder, trying to pull him away from the window but his feet were cemented to the ground, trying to get a good shot at the bobbing head that peeked out from behind the tree.

“You’re dead Genma!”

“Those words always aroused me Sasu-Chan!”

Boom!


Sasuke's expression softened a bit. When Raidou slammed the door open and marched right in the back yard, Sasuke's anger dissipated. He knew the perv was going to get it and seeing Genma being dragged by the hair was utmost pleasing.

“Fucking bastard. I'm going to kill him when if I see him again.” Sasuke pushed pass Naruto and put the gun back in his drawer. Even with the naked blond covered in the blanket, he headed toward the door, not taking a second glance at the sadden expression on Naruto’s face.

“Sasuke.” He said before the raven could close the door.

Glancing over his shoulders, he stared at that adoring smile, his lips dangerously smiling as well until he covered his mouth with a hand. “What is it?" He mummbled.

“I love you.” Those heart-warming words gripped Sasuke’s heart. He replied with a nod, closing the door and walking down the corridor. He wasn't the type of person to say stuff like that; his actions were enough to tell Naruto how much he absolutely adored him.

It had been 3 weeks since Naruto lost his memories and he wasn't going to tell him the truth about everything. But telling him that he wasn't really his love in the first place would only make their relationship more difficult.

“We were lovers ever since I can remember. So you're mine.”


That’s what he told him. Sasuke remembered that lie precisely and it did hurt him but he gained so much from it. So telling him would just be a waste of time. Naruto was straight before the accident, he never looked his way but now he was all his. No one else could touch him, not even stupid pervy Raidou. He would kill anyone if they touched his amnesia-ridden blonde, but he knew that more difficulties would befall on them once the lie went on.