TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sieben Zeitzonen (Seven Time Zones) by RainRocker

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto! This is my first fanfic too! Also, thanks to A Vampires Butterfly for her awsome beta job!
Chapter 1

“Erhalten Sie nur mich der ragtop!” (Get me the ragtop!) A girl with long red hair and green eyes shouted into a cell phone. She was very, very angry at the moment. She had just gotten off of a 14 hour long flight from Germany to America, and she was tired.

She listened to the voice on the other end for a moment, then she said “Felix, Vater will mit Ihnen sprechen.” (Felix, Dad wants to talk to you), and handed the phone to a younger boy with brown hair and hazel eyes.

The boy, Felix, began talking to the person on the phone in a quieter tone, as to not draw more stares from people. The redhead sat down on one of her suitcases and waited for her brother to get done on the phone. A younger boy with black hair and dark eyes was sitting on his suitcase next to the redhead.

Felix finished on the phone and gave it back to the redhead. She asked the person on the phone a multitude of questions before handing the phone to the younger boy next to her.

“Felix, we need to go get licenses made” The redhead said to Felix.

“Yea Anna, we do. Did dad change the money from Eros to Dollars yet?” Felix asked the redhead now known as ‘Anna’.

“Yea, he just told me he did.” Anna said. When the dark haired boy finished on the phone, he gave it back to Anna.

“Thanks Brandon” Anna said to the boy.

“Okay, off to the licensing place!” Anna said to nobody in particular.

The three siblings were currently in an airport in Watertown, South Dakota. Anna, being 16, and Felix, being 15, were going to get driver’s licenses. Brandon, who was only 12, couldn’t get one.

After getting the licenses, the trio went to the airport hotel, and got a room. Their father wouldn’t be there to get them until the next morning. Once they were in the room, the three went to bed. In the morning, Anna got up early to take a shower, and to go get some coffee at the coffee shop that she saw when she got off of the plane.

After a thirty minute long shower, Anna got out. She got dressed and blow-dried her hair. Her outfit consisted of a green T-shirt, some brown low-rise pants with a chain hanging off one of the belt loops, and some black skater shoes. After making sure all her stuff was packed up again, and both of her brothers had their cell phones, and that she had hers, she left to go get some coffee.

On her way down to the coffee shop, she passed a terminal that was letting passengers off. In front of the terminal was a HUGE crowd of girls. They had signs and posters and were waving them around. ‘Either a protest, or a celebrity came into town.’ Anna thought. She decided to ignore the crowd and went into the coffee shop.

She saw that the shop had her favorite type of coffee, and she ordered it. While she was waiting, she noticed a guy that came into the shop. He had black hair and dark eyes. He had an annoyed look on his face. Anna then saw the crowd of girls that she saw earlier. They were following him. Anna put two and two together, and realized that the signs were for the dark haired guy.

Anna soon saw that it wasn’t only her that had picked up on the fangirls, the manager went over to the girls and told them that if they weren’t getting coffee, then to get out. When the dark haired guy let out a sigh of relief, Anna found herself chuckling to herself. She thought the whole scene was hilarious.

The dark haired guy saw her laughing to herself and shot her a glare. The glare only made her laugh harder. He intensified the glare, and pretty soon Anna was on the floor, rolling around, she kept yelling out “Halten Sie es Ihr Töten mich auf!” (Stop, your killing me!), while she was laughing. When she got control of herself, the dark haired guy came over and sat down in the seat across from her. As he did so she raised an eyebrow at him.

“Sasuke.” Was all he said.

“Is that supposed to be your name?” Anna said back to him.

“Your accent, where are you from?” He said.

“You didn’t answer my question.” Anna said back to him.

He sighed and then said, “Yes that is my name, now answer my question.”

“Okay, first my name is Anna, and I’m from Germany.”

The waitress came up to the table with Anna’s coffee. Anna thanked her as she took a big drink of it, not thinking to check if it was hot or not.

“Scheiße! Verdammen Sie Kaffee!” (Shit! Damn coffee!) She screamed at the top of her lungs at the hot coffee. Sasuke shot up and out of the way as soon as Anna started screaming at her coffee in a foreign language.

When Anna was done screaming at her coffee, she looked up at Sasuke, and laughed at her own stupidity. Seeing that it was safe, Sasuke sat back down. When Sasuke was going to ask Anna something, her phone rang.

“Hallo? Stimmen Sie, zu werde ich Recht dort haben.” (Hello? Okay, I’ll be right there.) She said into the phone.

“Sorry, I’ve got to go.” She said quickly, as she grabbed her coffee and left the coffee shop, but not before scribbling something down on a napkin and handing it to Sasuke. He looked at the napkin and it had an email address on it. It also said ‘email me sometime!’ Smirking to himself, Sasuke got up and left the coffee shop.

When Anna got back to the hotel, she saw that her brothers had already brought her stuff down and were waiting for her.

“What took you so long?!” Brandon asked/yelled at her.

“The line was long.” She lied. She didn’t want them to know she had met a guy, then they would tell their dad and he would go into overprotective mode.

“Dad’s already here.” Felix said.

“Okay, then let’s go!” Anna said to her brothers.