TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Death's Daughter by Ally_Monrue

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto. It is the property of Masashi Kishimoto.
it's such a short chapter >.< review, criticism plz!!
Death’s Daughter

By Ally_Monrue

Chapter One: The Meeting

There was a little girl who had been running from something when she ran into something. A brick wall, if you must know.

She seemed to be about eleven or twelve years old. One of the kinder of the villagers who had seen her run into the wall walked over to her and tried to help. But, the girl had seen the villager coming and looked terrified.

“NO!” she screamed. “NO! Don’t come any closer, you’ll get~” she began but was too late. The man was almost touching her arm now, about to pull her up. She tried to twist away from him but she couldn’t and he touched her.

Immediately there was a flash of black light (Me: yes, I know that ‘black light’ really doesn’t make any sense at all but I’m just awesome that way!!) that surrounded the girl and the man. The villagers who were watching heard two screams of agony coming from the girl and man. Then the man’s scream abruptly stopped. The girl’s scream then turned into one of fear.

The black light faded and the villagers saw the girl and by her knees was the man. They wouldn’t have recognized him if they hadn’t seen him go up to the girl and be enveloped by the black light because he was now nothing more than a skeleton with clothing and its hand still wrapped around the girl

“What is she?!” a woman’s voice asked, sounding terrified. The girl was grasping her head in her hands and rocking back and forth on her heals. She was mumbling things to herself.

“She is Death!! She must be!!” shouted another voice. Then they started throwing things at her.

“Leave her alone!!” a young male voice shouted from the crowd. “Can’t you see that she didn’t mean to do it?! She didn’t want to kill him; she even tried to warn him!!” The voice was pushing through the crowd slowly approaching her. She stopped muttering to herself and turned in horror to the boy approaching her.

“It’s all right. You won’t be able to kill me.” He smiled at her. Grabbing her hand and pulling her up, he smiled again seeing how he wasn’t dead.

The girl blushed. She had never had physical contact with someone without killing them, except her parents. This boy was strange. How could he touch her without dying?

“I’m Naruto. Uzumaki Naruto. What’s your name?” the girl blushed again; she liked his voice.

“I-I’m Ni Terashite. Shi Ni Terashite (Me: ‘Ni Terashite’ means ‘In The Light Of’ and ‘Shi’ means ‘Death’ so her name is ‘In The Light Of Death’, pretty deep huh?). Otherwise known as Musume No Shi (Me: ‘Musume’ means ‘Daughter’ ‘No’ means ‘Of’ and ‘Shi’ means ‘Death’, so she’s ‘Daughter Of Death’ or ‘Death’s Daughter’, hence the title of the story XD) .

“What strange names… I like them.” He said flashing a nice grin to her. Still holding her hand he started pulling her towards the apartments of the village. “I bet you don’t have anywhere to sleep so you can say at my place!”

Ni Terashite blushed so much that the blood was too much for her head and she fainted. Luckily Naruto caught her before she hit the ground. He carried her to his house.