TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Dizzy Panda by FallenStar

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Don't worry ..it's not a sad story
and i don't own NARUTO!
“Stop”
“NO”
“Stop”
“You need help”
“NEJI! Stop!”
“TENTEN! Shut up!” the Hyuuga imitated.
“I’ll kill you! I’ll do it myself …you…you main branch obsessed psycho!” Tenten slapped Neji away from her ankle.
“I am scared…Oh no Tenten is going to kill me …Ahhhhh” he added emotionless.
Tenten glared at Neji
“You better be…I’ll kill you Hyuuga Neji, if you don’t get away from my ankle”
“You mean your swollen ankle” Neji said.
“What the hell?? It’s swollen!” Tenten cried, she felt a panic attack coming on.
“Yes” Neji replied, without showing any emotion.
“Grrrr! Could you at least act like your concerned?!” Tenten whacked him on his head.
“Ok...Poor Tenten! Would she like Neji-kun to go get Gai Sensei so he can kiss Tenten-chan’s ankle all better” Neji used a girly tone making Tenten blush a bright red.
“Stop! Stop! Sto- OWW!” Tenten’s scream filled the air.
A tear plopped on Neji’s forehead.
“Huh? Tenten?” Neji looked up, confused.
Tenten sniffed.
Neji felt weird all of a sudden. He had never seen Tenten cry and now she was sitting there sulking like a 5 year old who had lost her puppy.
“Tenten… c’mon it’s just an ankle” he uncrossed his legs and kneeled so he could see her face.
“Are you…okay?” for someone who hardly cared for anyone else , he had done something quite unbelievable.
Tenten looked up and nodded.
“Why...you liar!? Neji exclaimed pointing at Tenten.
She gave him an annoyed look.
Neji sighed.
“Is it your swollen ankle?”
Tenten shook her head.
“Ummm…did someone say something?” Neji asked, trying to remember what Lee may have said.
Tenten shook her head …again.
“Are you hungry?” he guessed.
Tenten just looked at him.
“I’ll take that as a no”
“Have you lost your favourite kunai?”
Tenten gave him a look as if she was going to punch him.
Neji tapped her ankle; she gasped and wrapped her arms around him, begging him to stop.
“I thought you sai-” Neji started.
Tenten bit her lip
“Neji…you bandaged the wrong ankle”