TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Nobody's Home by BloomOfYOUTH

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO.

trying out the 'songfic' thing again. My computer is slow tonight so I can't use my word thingy, AGAIN! I'm hoping to make this work so I can at least put something out.
TenTen stood there as Neji slammed the door in her face, telling her she needed to get out. She moaned in pain as rain poured down on her, pelting her harder than hail would have.
I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

Temari just happened to be standing on the roof and watched TenTen walk around, a pack slung over her shoulder. She banged on a door, only to find it locked.

What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.

She kicked on another door, but it was locked. She dropped down on the ground, tears rolling down her face.

It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

TenTen grabbed her cell-phone and dialed the number of the house she just left. Neji answered, and TenTen muttered something. He hung up, and Temari watched as TenTen grabbed a blanket from her pack and covered herself with it.

Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Too many, too many problems.

TenTen sat there for along time, and Temari watched her. Occasionly Temari would send a gust of wind to make TenTen raise her head. "My dear TenTen, your home is not yours anymore."

Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

As the night sky turned slightly bright, Temari followed TenTen as she wandered around again. "TenTen, can you not see it? It's right in front of you. Follow the direction the wind blows.." Temari whispered, as if it would help.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.

As TenTen stopped at the gates of the village, she turned and watched as Temari sent gusts of wind in that direction. "TenTen.. follow the wind and find where you truly belong."

She's lost inside, lost inside...oh oh yeah
She's lost inside, lost inside...oh oh yeah

But she never did.