TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Ni: The Academy I by Kari

[Reviews - 14]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hi, turns out, I was bored so I decided to write the first chapter of my next story befor I go on my cruise. So enjoy:)
Pleeaase review...
Yeah, I only own Rina, Jouichi, Chisami, Yasutaka, and Rieka.
"Daddy!... Daad," said Rina shaking her father. "Dad, it's time for school. WAKE UP!" Rina screamed.

"I don't really feel like going to school today Iruka, Sensei..." said Naruto into his pillow. Apparently he was dreaming about when he was at the Academy.

"Dad," she said annoyed, "not you, me. I'm the one going to school remember. WAKE UP!" she said unintentionally shaking her mother out of bed.

"Umf," came out of Hinata, her mother, as she hit the floor on the other side of the bed.

"Sorry mom," she called over to her.

"Naruto, get up," said Hinata. Naruto laid there unmoving. Hinata walked to the bottom of the bed, grabbed her husband's feet and pulled him out of the bed leaving him bouncing on the floor.

"Ow! O.k. o.k. I'm up!" he said. Naruto sent his daughter out of the room so he could change. He met her down at the front door of the Hokagei tower moments later. "You ready?" he asked his daughter. She nodded. "Then let's go," he said, and they were off. Sasuke and Jouichi met them at the entrance to the Academy.

"Ready, Rina?" asked Sasuke. She nodded excitedly. "Your dad and I have to leave you now. Don't worry, Jouichi will take care of you," said Jouichi's father.

"Race you to our class!" said Jouichi beginning to run. Rina ran after him and began closing in until they were running side by side.

"Their they go... again," said Naruto.

"Really takes you back doesn't it?" asked Sasuke.

"Yep," replied his rival, "it certainly does."


When they made it to their class they had a little trouble getting in the door. That is, they were both trying to get in the door at the same time because they had a tie in the race, but after moments of struggling they managed slip in. All of the girls swooned when they saw Jouichi. He rolled his eyes. Rina laughed and thought, 'I'm closer to him so I have a way better chance at him than any of these...these giggling idiots.' Rina and Jouichi took their seats as their teachers came into class. "Hello students, I am Konahamaru, but you call me Konahamaru, Sensei. This beautiful lady is Rock Ino, and you call her Ino, Sensei," said the grandson of the Third Hokagei, Sarutobi.

"Girls," said Ino, sensei, "come with me to begin your training." Rina's pupils shrunk, and her face became pale as her mother's at the thought of being separated from Jouichi. She reluctantly followed the other girls glancing back at Jouichi. He gave her a reassuring smile that said, 'don't worry you'll be fine....I know you will.' Yeah every one knows the drill with the ninja girls. So I'm not going to go through with the explanation of the flower thing so let's just skip to the flower gathering o.k.?


"Hey," said a girl to Rina. 'Is she talking to me?' Rina thought. She walked up to Rina and said, "I'm Rieka. What's your name?"

"Rina Uzumaki," she replied.

"The Hokagei's daughter?" asked Rieka. Rina nodded shyly. "That's cool," she said, "my father used to go to school with him. You look a little lost, want some help?"

"No, I'm good," Rina replied, "you want to work together? Who's your father?"

"Sure," said Rieka, "my father is Choji Akamichi."

"Oh, yeah, my dad told me about him," Rina said, "he always said that he loved to eat." Then Rieka started talking about Jouichi and Jouichi and Jouichi and more Jouichi. They made their arrangements and both got A's. From that day on they were best friends. Rina no longer felt afraid without Jouichi, as annoying as Rieka was.