TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


When No Ones Home.....((From Wrolds Gone Insane)) by Kaito_Erufu

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: disclaimer:i do not own Naruto these are just the lives of our 5 ocs before they entered the ninja world...
((if you have no clue what i'm talking about plz read 'Worlds Gone Insane' first. or atleast the first chapter.))
I through my keys on the coffe table as i walked through the door.
"i'm home!" i called out not to hear an answer. of course i wouldnt. Aunties always off trying to find me a 'father'...
Ever since i was 5 she has always taken care of me. Why? because my parents died. Yes. thats right. my parents are DEAD. they were killed by my uncle. Aunties husband, fathers brother, and so on and so forth with the relations.
She always tried to give me a good life. she always said i was like her daughter. so she goes out to try and find a man to act like my father. shes just trying to do good for me and soon she will realize that i am getting to old for it.
I walked over to into the kitchen and got out an apple. it was always the same in there. food just for us 2 to share, forest green walls, stove, the basics. and a filipped over picture of my uncle.
That brings me to why i hate my name...
I was born and my parents thought it was a nice thing to name me after my uncle...yes. His name was Oto Tori too. only he was great person apparently. Oto is a universal name. so they used it. but then he got hooked on a drug or something. then he just...went bezerk and my parents tried to help him. and in return he killed them...
So now i go by Tori because its his fault Auntie's unhappy. they were happy together.
Heh. now your probably wondering why i let Kaito call me Oto-chan. well its simple. she wouldnt care if i beat the stuffing out of her because she'd still do it. but then agian thats just the same as always inoccent little Kaito we all know.
I went up stairs and started my homework. I also got on the internet for IMing. a messaged poped up. It was from Haruka.
'hey! r u alrite? the way u broke out today wz scarer than when i get mad...' the message read. it was kinda like a chat room between us. Kaito had agreed and Hikari was offline and Yuki was going back and forth between homework and chating.
and about the 'broke out' part....yeah. i got into a fight. no a MAJOR one...i didnt get in trouble.
A guy had said his parents knew my uncle and that i was probably going to turn out just like him one day...a killer of friends and family...so i started to try and hit him. well he got it bad i heard because Yuki and Kaito had a talk with him. haha atleast i have them. so this went on till about 4pm and Auntie had returned home with Panda Express.
"how are you my lil song bird?" she asked with a smile handing me my plate.
"im good."
"how was school?"
"you already heard about the fight didnt you?"
"yes. i meant the good parts." she chuckled.
"well...we were going to dicect frogs i science..."
"were?"
"uhh yeah. lets just say To-to had a problem with the teacher and-"
"yeah. i get it." she siad cutting her off.
We had our little conversations then i practiced my choir songs with her. she was a music teacher herself. so we were a musical family.
I guess i could live with this...still it would be cool if i could just do a jutsu to replace me in this world and go somewhere i could have no worries and just sing to my hearts content....hang out with my friends....and...have someone answer the door.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We live with our desires...
We live with our fears...
We live with ourselves....
We live for a purpose....
Ranging from to lead to just follow
To be a follower are what most of us are....
Because we expect some one to answer when we call 'im home!'
or even just knock....
When No Ones Home...it drags in the believers and the followers...
The leaders do not derived them from their fantasies..even if they know no one or nothing will answer....