TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


When No Ones Home.... by Kaito_Erufu

[Reviews - 7]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer:i dont own any of the naruto characters or story line. if i did i'd be rich T_T
What happens when nobody's home?
We're left all alone...
Fighting for life and death...
We call out and hear an echo...
Just to realize....
Nobody's home...
And that they aren't because of the simple word...
Hate
So its left us all alone because nobody's home...
~*~*~*~*~*~
Why....Why did they all despise me...? I had a spirit that was supposed to save the village! So they hate me for the Kazekage's doing! and now... no one cares for this monster...no one cares to be there...no one.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I always admired him! i always loved him! but he never cared...never...just looked at me and quoted his normal everyday thing "you're annoying." I was alway there for him! then he...he left...leaving me...all alone...Sasuke-kun...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
There was his grave...my best friends grave...Obito didn't have to go...yet he left behind his shargian for me...i could have helped...now im all alone...theres no one here.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
U-um...why do they think...why do they think im not worth it? my courage fades when they're around...father says im not a worthy heir....Neji just thinks im worthless...and Naruto-kun....he doesn't even know my feelings for him! yet...he has that much control over my feelings... its not fair.

~*~*~*~*~*~
What differs us? im strong and they are weak. they have control of my life and i have none. Fate has decided that when i knock for answers it will not answer....even when the wings are broken from beating the cage....no one will answer and open the cage...

~*~*~*~*~*~*
Why try to knock? i may always be up for the challenge...but this is a challenge is something....something nobody could find the answer... stuck all alone....even Gai-sensi can't answer...its not fair...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hmmm...sometimes i feel horrible about what i did...but it comes to pass. i then start to think of any other reasons why i killed my clan. then i think that they just praised me for my skill...not exactly because the loved me....just another day...another praise of my abilties....of my blindness....no one would be able to understand...

~*~*~*~*~*
Him...revenge....nobody can help me....soon i figure out that my way is a lost cause and switch...and repeat. no body is home when i return, all because of HIM. i was always igored...and he was praised...he should of been HAPPY! but he goes and kills! not any insight....none close....he'll just kill anyone as soon as they walk through the door.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
this smile you see isnt how i feel. its just a cover up of what these people have done to me. they treat me as if i were trash...as if i didnt ever have a family....i did. they loved me so much to make me a hero! now....no one to care for me....the people i do care for keep drifiting away....im just the #1 hyper-active ninja....and the holder of the Kyuubi....i realize other people have bad situations too...but atleast they have someone to be there and love them when they walk through the door....but for me....there's No One Home....

~*~*~*~*~*~*
What happens when nobody's home?
We're left all alone...
Fighting for life and death...
We call out and hear an echo...
Just to realize....
Nobody's home...
And that they aren't because of the simple word...
Hate
So its left us all alone because nobody's home...

No Ones Home....

~fin~