TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Don't You Dare by uzamaki_fluff

[Reviews - 3]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I reposted this story..becuase I felt the need to do that..

And it is sorta an aniversary fic..
Don't You Dare


Summary: After 2 and a half years of not seeing him, Naruto and Sakura and found eyes locked with the one that walked away from him. Locked in a moment that seems to last forever.




Don't you dare stand in front of me with those cold eyes of yours, don't you dare make me feel that same feeling from long ago. That feeling of heartbreak and sadness, and most importantly love. I don't want to love you, not at all, but as you stand there before me looking at me with those eyes, I can't help but to do it, whisper out your name with that same tenderness.

"Sasuke-kun," The world around me, it stops, and I can't help it, I look to my side and I see the one person that did come back, after he left for this so called power. I hope you know that I now feel safer around him, much more safer than you have ever made me feel.

Then suddenly that memory comes back to me, from years before, me and you standing there on the roof, watching him train. "I want to thank you for saving me Sasuke," my foolish 12 year old self says, not even looking at you. I felt my heart break when I first didn't get a response from you, and then your sigh came and looked up.

"Hn, it wasn't me who saved you," that is all that you uttered, and that left me rather confused. If it wasn't you, I ask my self in confusion, and look over at the hyperactive brat beside me.

"No it had to have been you," I say back to you out loud with a little laugh, but at that I see that you shake your head. "But it couldn't have been...not Naruto."

"It was," you say back to me, in that same cold tone that you happen to use with everyone and anyone that seems to cross your path. But then again I watched as you looked down at the ground in a total and complete sadness. In that moment I felt my heart bleed even more for you, but then again I saw him in a new light.




Don't you dare look at her, with those eyes, like she was the one who betrayed you. You were the one who did all of the betraying you bastard. I feel that anger rise in me, and then it falls in me as I look over to her and that shocked look in her eyes. The way she said your name, my heart it breaks, even after those years she still holds that same admiration for you. Inside me all I can do is laugh a bit.

I remeber back to those years ago, at how she was content with being weak and always behind you. Never once did it occur to her that she was strong, but when you weren't looking she was ready and willing to fight. Never once did she ever cover up her true strength, when you were gone or knocked out. She was never a sniveling fool around me, but you she would always fall to pieces and hide behind you.

Now that thought makes me feel better, Sakura she showed me things that she would never dream of showing you Sasuke. I have finally gotten you beat on something. You dare to look down at us, like we were the ones that held you back, but in all actuallity you held yourself back, along with us.




Don't you dare, look at me, with those eyes, with one saying that "we are strong without you" and another set saying that "we fell apart without you". It won't have any effect on me at all, for all I have to do is kill him, that blue eyed fool, and I will have the power and strength that I long so hungerily for. Don't you dare make me feel guilt for my decision, because you tried that once before, and you failed. Although you never knew why you failed, it was the fact that I made all of you stronger and me, I still stood there with the same skills, and my quest for vengance still not fullfilled.

Don't you dare, look at me, with those eyes, because behind this cold stare that I wear, in this moment, I feel a heavy guilt that will never disapate.




"Sakura-chan," I ask, as we return to the village, surprisingly unscathed and I turn to her with sad eyes, and she turns to me with tears in hers. I can't help but bite at my lip at that sight and I open my mouth to speak about everything that had happened with him. Although for some reason, the only words that can come out of my mouth and yours at the same time were three very simple words.

"Don't you dare."

For some reason with that, we nod at the guards at the gate, and enter the village, some how with new understanding of him and each other.




I wait quietly for my two students to return from their mission, wondering what exactly they endured. Through the soft rustling of the leaves I look up and see a pair of Azure and Jade eyes, looking at me in sadness. Don't you dare look at me with such saddness my mind scream out loudly.

I gulp down and then shake my head at my two students, "you saw him once more didn't you?" It is all that I can ask because for a long time I knew that the Uchiha would have this effect on them. Although if put in their uncomfortable position, I would look the same. "Don't you dare....Don't you dare let him have that control over you," I say as I get up from my spot and smile at them, "because you are stronger than him...more than you will ever know."

I sigh and look out away from there sad eyes, and then look down at the ground. "Don't you dare...look at me with such sad eyes."