TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Note by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 216]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hi there! I guess I'm kind of only doing filler chapters today *sweat drop* I'm sorry, but jeez I have been updating every day this week both this story and 'Caught By The Wings' So can forgive me for the chapters being so short? And this being a filler? I will update this before anything else tomorrow. Please review! Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
Naruto was working out the damn math problem, feeling whatever was left of his brain from this morning slowly melting to try to figure out the problem. Sasuke and Sakura had long ago finished and both were reading. Naruto’s paper was filled with doodles, some of a dieing Sakura others with hearts and the mysterious initials, S.U. + N. U. Yes a real mystery who they were. Naruto frowned at the hearts and started to erase them, trying to forget that he still had a half done math problem to finish and that it would be homework if he didn’t.

“Dobe.” Just out of reflex Naruto responded to the insult looking up to find dark eyes boring holes into his melting mind.

“That’s wrong, the answer is 81 not 93.” Sasuke stated with a sense of ‘I’m just that much better than you’ attitude, pointing with a pale finger at Naruto’s paper. Naruto glared at the dark eyes then reluctantly looked down at the paper, seeing that the bastard was right. He erased his answer, quickly scribbling in the answer given to him.

“Uh…Thanks.” He mumbled, refusing to look into those damn eyes again, instead looking down at his paper and finding a heart he had missed. His eyes widened and he felt his face heat up, grabbing his pencil he almost ripped his paper in half as he tried to erase the stupid thing, cursing himself. At least he tried before his pencil was nimbly taken from his grip.

“Give my pencil back, bastard!” he hissed as the teacher was still in the room and seemed to be grading papers or something unbelievably boring at her desk. Sasuke only smirked, holding yet another captive right above the blond’s head.

“Tsk tsk…Didn’t you read the note I sent you? You are to address me as Sasuke-sama. And what was that you were trying so hard to erase?” the raven haired sadist asked, trying to peer down at the math paper. Naruto glared and quickly covered the whole paper with his hands.

“None of your business, bastard!” Naruto tried to shout and whisper at the same time. He tried to pull the paper towards him in an effort to fold it up and just do the rest as homework, but his damn stupid crush placed the hand that wasn’t holding his pencil for ransom at the top of the paper so that if Naruto pulled anymore the poor paper would rip in half. Naruto had to stop himself from growling at the other boy.

“What did I just say, Naru-chan? You have to call me Sasuke-sama. Say it or I will make this paper my business and then maybe take a peek at the note you think isn’t my business either.” Sasuke whispered in a low and dangerous voice, dark eyes glittering with laughter that he would never express in any other way.

Naruto could only glare into those dark laughing eyes, hating the fact that the bastard had him trapped and yet loving the fact that the boy was this close to him. Then again he also hated both facts as he felt his face start to heat up.

“Fine. Please give me back my pencil, Sasuke-sama.” He spit out slowly with a hard and angry voice, not looking up, trying to hide his growing redder by the minute face.

“That’s more like it, Naru-chan.” Came the whispered reply and the clatter of a pencil falling to the desk top. Naruto glared at the nickname and picked up his pencil, only moving when he was sure the other boy had turned around. He was just about to finish up that last damn math problem when the loud ringing of the bell interrupted all thought. Naruto cursed the bastard for making him have homework and gathered his stuff together, only to remember what that bell meant.

Free time.

Damn.