TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Note by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 216]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hi there! Another chapter! Sorry it took me all day! I guess I don't have much to say. Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
“Hurry up dobe. You’re going to make me late for our next class.” Sasuke said that bastard smirk still on his slimly disgusting, kissable. STOP FREAKING THINKING!!

Naruto sighed; following at the heels of his dark haired crush, noticing the stares he was receiving at following right behind the most popular boy in the school, hell even being this close to him was probably going to cause him to get beat up by some maniac fangirl.

Stupid blackmailing bastard.

Next class: Math. Oh how Naruto loathed this class or at least right now he did. Usually it was his favorite class because he sat right behind Sasuke with Sakura behind him; yes once again it was the evil rows of single desks. This was going to be hell. If it wasn’t already.

“Dobe? You coming or what?” he heard Sasuke’s silky voice beckoning him closer so he could whisper sweet secrets…that’s it no more ramen before bed it cause weird thoughts….

“Stop calling me that, teme!” Naruto yelled and then went into the small class after the dark haired boy. Sasuke sat at his seat and Naruto forced himself to sit behind him. A few minutes later a flash of pink landed in the chair behind Naruto.

“Hey, Naruto. What did I miss back there? Did you get the note back?” Sakura whispered to him, noticing how tense he looked when usually he was so happy in this class, now she knew why and grinned. That grin was immediately replaced with utter fear and Naruto turned around, blue eyes enraged and Sakura could swear she saw the flames of hell behind him.

“I-I’ll take that as an n-no…” Sakura whimpered. Naruto only glared and turned back, regretting it as soon as he did because now he was faced with staring at the object of his desire that was now blackmailing him. He sighed and decided it could be worse. Sasuke hadn’t told him to do anything besides follow him so maybe the bastard wouldn’t be too sadistic about the whole deal.

Naruto was so lost in staring at the dark raven hair in front of him and thinking that he didn’t even notice a small piece of paper slide on his desk. But Sakura noticed and poked him in the back with that damn pencil of hers.

“Naruto! Sasuke just sent you a note!” she hissed in his ear. Naruto furrowed his brow and looked down at the paper confused. He had just about enough the notes and certainly didn’t want one from the one holding his last one captive. But then again he was a creature of curiosity. Have you ever heard that phrase curiosity killed the cat? This phrase could have warned Naruto of the future if he had bothered to remember it.

He didn’t.

So after glaring again at Sakura, he carefully opened the folded piece of paper and found in dark blue gel pen with beautiful cursive that Naruto was a bit jealous of a clearly written message.

‘Dobe, meet me outside for free time. I will give you every instruction you have to follow then. Don’t let anyone follow you or I will read it out loud during lunch. Also, you are to call me Sasuke-sama and you must respond to dobe and Naru-chan. Remember what I have and remember whatever the hell you don’t want me to read. Don’t write back.

Sasuke Uchiha’

Steam was coming out of Naruto’s head once more and he wished he could glare so hard at the paper that it would burst into flames. Sasuke-sama? Naru-chan!?! Read it out loud during lunch!?! THAT SADISTIC BASTARD!!! Naruto slipped into his pocket, and began working on the problems on the board.

Free time was next period. And Naruto thought this period was going to be hellish.