TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Note by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 216]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hi there! Here is the next chapter! I think I may have to change the rating of this story for later chapters, if my skills improve like I hope they do over this weeks time. You, the reader, better hope too if you want a nice scene I am thinking about placing in here, which of course won't be part of the real story, but still it would have made it a lot better if you know what I mean *wink wink* Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
“Was it really that hard to understand, dobe?” the damn bastard asked, his damn bastard lips smirking, and his damn bastard eyes glittering with smugness. That damn stupid little hot, unbelievably sexy, STOP THINKING! Naruto shook his head, and then glared up into those damn eyes, cursing whoever made the bastard taller than him because it didn’t exactly help his situation.

“You want me to o whatever the hell you say? JUST FOR SOME DAMN NOTE?!?” It really was a wonder that the teacher could care less that he was shouting, steam practically pouring out of his blond little spiky head. Then again the dude was a football coach, really that explains it all.

“Well yeah. Unless you want me to read this damn note?” Sasuke asked, a damn perfect eyebrow lifting ever so slightly in that damn smug questioning way of his. Naruto cursed again and again under his breath, cursing Sakura, Sasuke, and anyone else that he could think of that might have caused this or even been near them at the time.

“Fine you freaking sadistic bastard. Give me back the note now and I will do whatever the freak your stupid head wants for the rest of the freaking day.” Naruto practically growled, not meeting those damn laughing dark eyes. He just held out his hand, glaring down at the floor and the still shell shocked Sakura.

“Ah…no.” Sasuke said, chuckling under his breath, thanking the god at his good luck.

“WHAT?!? I said I would do it just give me back the note!!! You are such a freaking bastard!!” he shouted, eyes wide and a finger in the air, pointing accusingly at the dark haired boy.

“I will give it back to you at the end of the day. Unopened and unread as long as you keep up your end of the deal.” Sasuke said smirking, had the smirk ever left his lips? Naruto wasn’t sure about that, but he did know that his crush and maybe the love of his short life up until now was and always had been a freaking bastard! If he hadn’t stated it enough, yet.

“How can I trust you not to read it?” Naruto asked suspiciously. Sasuke sighed, rubbing his eyes with the palm of his hand that held the note. Naruto glared.

“Dobe, I didn’t really think you were that thick, but now. I’m in all of your classes, you sit in perfect viewing seats in every class, it will be kind of hard to read it without you knowing, won’t it?” He asked in an exasperated tone. Naruto glared more, blue eyes once again looking at the orange and pink scribbles that littered the white paper, trying to think if it was really worth it. He sighed. It was. Damn.

“Fine, deal.” Naruto agreed and held out his tanned hand. Sasuke looked at it for a moment, before slipping the note in his back jean pocket and shook the other boy’s hand, smirking as always. Naruto pouted and was about to say something that probably had the word bastard in it when the bell rang. The teacher dismissed them after already half the class had fled.

“Follow behind me dobe.” Sasuke commanded and Naruto glared, but followed behind him.

Sakura shook her pink little head finding everyone had gone and grabbed her stuff for her next class.

“I wonder what happened when I was out of it.” She mused and left for her next class.