TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Note by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 216]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: *pokes keyboard, avoiding eye contact* *cough* Um...Well...*falls to her knees* FORGIVE ME!!!!!! I'm so sorry!!! I;m sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please don;t hate me so much that you don't think to maybe...-warning: shameless begging is about to be used- maybe think about leaving a review, a rate? Or...if you really like the story...maybe try not to forget about the rewards? Hmm? *puppy dog eyes* I'm really sorry! I hope some smut will help my case....Call it petty bribery. Oh and just for the record. I. Hate. Writing. Smut. Yes, I know. How could I say such evil words? I just don't know....It takes me forever to write it for some reason. Anyway enjoy! Oh and before I forget I must warn you that....for just a change of writing for me....I have kind of...um....put NaruSasu smut instead of the usual SasuNaru. Just give it a try, maybe? Anyway! Again Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
Naruto had no idea where Sasuke was dragging him. He really wasn’t sure if he cared anymore either. He was dazed and his eyes lust hazed. He had no idea where he was or even who he was. All he knew was the ass in front of him was the hottest ass he had ever seen. His high shoes made annoyingly loud noises with every step he took and his problem was very visible through his dress, since dresses weren’t really meant to conceal such things. He was so busy staring at the moving ass in front of him in the smoking hot tux, that he really didn’t even notice when Sasuke took a sharp left, pulling open a door, walking in, and pulling him in after.

Soon he found himself pushed against a cool, flat surface, Sasuke reached around him to lock the door. The lights were way too bright, and he blinked, finding himself pressed against the boys’ bathroom door, sinks to his right and stalls and urinals on either side of him. He looked up at Sasuke, wondering if they were really going to do this. Here.

In the boys’ restroom….

Sasuke soon answered his unspoken question, with a smooth smirk and a quick flick of his wrist he had Naruto flipped over so his padded chest met the cool metal of the bathroom door, his hidden butt easily accessible to the raven behind him. Naruto waited for the rip. Yes, he had maybe read the occasional gay porn book….Don’t give him that look! He is a gay teenage boy! He was curious! That’s all…well anyway, in every book he had read, yes there was more than one, the seme always ripped up their poor uke’s clothes in a fit of lust.

Not that he was uke or anything….

Even if he was the one in a dress….

Of course not.

But he waited for the tearing of the back of his dress anyway, waited for the dress to fall in shreds at his feet, revealing the fact that he was actually wearing blue boxers underneath, he had wanted to feel like a man somewhere after all, and then wait for those to be torn off too. He had always based his fantasies on his novels, so this was like a fantasy come true! Except….well he never really thought the ideal place to have sexual connections was the boys’ bathroom, locked or not. And he really liked this dress too! Not that he would ever even think that much less say it out loud but….well it was so roomy!

So Naruto waited, pressed against the boys’ bathroom door at his school, waiting for his crush to tear up his pretty orange dress, half of him begging for it to be torn into shreds, the other wishing to save it from being made into confetti. Soft, orange confetti. He closed his eyes, bit his lip, and braced himself for it.

Then he heard the distinct sound of a zipper being pulled down. A strange, crisp noise interrupting the silence that had only been broken by heavy breathing.

What the heck?! He wasn’t a good enough uke to get his dress torn!?

Not that he was the uke or anything….

A minute later his dress was pulled down, pooling at his high heeled shoes. He was now naked except for light blue boxers with dancing ramen bowls over them. Sasuke noted with a slight smirk that it looked like a beautiful girl’s head with a naked boy body. Naruto was too busy feeling naked to notice though. At least girls got a bra too! He had nothing except his boxers!

A quick tug by pale fingers was felt and….

Make that absolutely nothing. Naruto blushed, feeling suddenly self-conscious. Was he really going to do this!? Was there a way out of it? Well duh! He was pressed against the door! The only way out. All he would have to do was unlock the door and Tada! But….did he really want to go out, naked, and find someway to get back home, without being seen? Ever since that time he had forgotten his pants at home that one day and come only in his boxers, he had been pretty cautious to wear clothes at school. Maybe he could find a way to put his clothes on? Or at least his boxers. And then he could run for it! Just pull up his boxers and run for it and just ignore his hard on. Yeah…that could work. Now which direction was his house from here?

At that thought Sasuke had found it to be a good time to kiss the back of his neck, moving slowly across his shoulder blades and then up to his neck, panting on him between kisses, leaving a good mark here and there.

Naruto moaned, each hot breath sending a shiver down his spine. Maybe he could stay for just a little bit. Besides, this felt too damn good too just leave now. It would be rude too. And also he still hadn’t figured out how or if he would grab his dress or not. So he stayed, pressed against the boys’ bathroom door, enjoying the sensation of his crush nibbling and kissing at his shoulder before moving up his neck, finally reached his ear and sucking at the lobe.

“Sasuke…Do you even know what you are doing?” he panted out, watching his breath steam up the stainless steel door, so cool against his suddenly way too hot skin. Didn’t this school have air conditioning?!

He could practically feel Sasuke’s smirk against his ear and then a thick, husky whisper in his ear, sending another shiver down his more naked back, and his skin was sent on fire.

“If I didn’t know what I was doing, dobe,” at this he nipped at his ear lobe again, making his breath catch in his throat, before gasping as he felt a cool hand start to move down his spine, before teasingly going between his legs. “Would I know how to make you do this?” he asked smugly before just brushing against a smooth sac of skin, gaining a small mew to come from Naruto’s mouth.

Freaking smug bastard.

Now, Naruto was known for his slow thought process, and with his current ‘activities’ his thoughts were becoming even slower, but finally one though came to his mind, even as that cool, pale hand drew patterns over smooth skin.

‘Why the hell does that bastard have so many clothes on?’

With that thought he let out a low growl in the back of his throat, Sasuke thought it to be a sound of pleasure and kept his smirk, moving his hand to rub a tanned thigh when his hand was yanked away from caramel skin and he was suddenly slammed into the bathroom door, a very naked Naruto holding his wrists above his head, a stupid grin on his cute, once innocent, face. And when I say once innocent, I mean that now, he looked absolutely predatory instead of prey.

My, how the tables seemed to turn.

Sasuke looked at Naruto, smirk gone, a small look of surprise, crossing his pale features, but was gone before Naruto even had a chance to commit it to memory. He looked at Naruto with a glare.

“What are you doing, dobe?” he asked, his voice husky and heavy, but with the ever so there commanding tone to it. Naruto just kept grinning, before grasping that expense, smoking hot, tux in both hands and pulled the bastard against his naked body. He closed his eyes, lids falling over crystal blue eyes.

Sasuke just stared, as if they were going in slow motion. He saw the dobe’s lips coming closer and closer, and soon onyx eyes were closed as well. He waited for yet another connection between them both of them, naked skin rubbing against the material of his tux, promising that the thing would never be washed again, no matter how much of a neat freak the Uchiha was. His lips were reached for the other’s lips now, but

“I was just thinking how you had too much clothes on…We need to get those out of the way if you are going to be my pretty, puckering, uke.”

That cross dressing idiot!!!!

“Don’t even think about it, dobe. Besides you know thinking isn’t exactly your strong point.” Sasuke said darkly, despising the thought of being the uke. He was anything but! He was seme, damn it! He glared the never before seen, ‘If I hated you anymore right now, I wouldn’t be able to decide who to shoot, you because you are so annoying, or myself because if I do shoot you I might just meet someone even similarly looking like you and have to shoot them too.’ Glare. You can see why he doesn’t use it often. It can be quite a long glare. He pushed Naruto away, getting those tanned hands off his tux, trying to stop feeling as if he were the short one here, standing up straighter.

“Aww~ Don’t give me that look, Sas~UKE.” Naruto exclaimed, grinning stupidly and smugly. He seemed to be forgetting, he was still wearing a wig and he still had lip stick on. Or at least some smeared lip stick. Naruto blinked, looking at the panting, hard, glaring Uchiha. He tilted his head and then gave a mischievous catlike grin.

He took a step towards Sasuke, while said raven haired teen took a step back, almost tripping over the forgotten dress, left in front of the locked bathroom door. He kept glaring at the blond, only wearing a wig and orange high heels.

“Hey, bastard. I think…” he paused, taking another step towards Sasuke, so he was once again pressed against that soft tux material, feeling it move against his naked skin. He leaned in towards the stunned teen, his eyes lid at half mast. Sasuke could only watch as a pink tongue peeked out from between, too close, pink lips and wiped against his parted lips.

“I think I got some lipstick on you….” Naruto whispered, voice much more seductive then Sasuke would have liked to admit. The Uchiha shivered against the door, against the other’s naked skin, looking at those amused blue eyes. Naruto moved down his jaw, nipping lightly at his pale skin, moving across his neck, around his tie, distracting him from those damned tanned hands, which were currently loosing his tie, so that the thing slipped away from his neck, giving Naruto full access to the bare, pal, unmarked skin.

“You know…it looks good on you, Sas~uke” Naruto whispered in his ear, before biting him in the very sensitive spot, right below his ear.

And Sasuke moaned.

“I knew you would see things my way, Uke-chan.” Naruto whispered, nibbling on the same piece of skin, till he had left a mark. Sasuke was too busy feeling tingling sensations, running up and down his spine to respond or contradict the dobe.

All too soon the blond’s talented mouth was gone from him all together and he found himself with a face full of bathroom door, unable to us his hands to stop his crash. Oh? You want to know why he couldn’t use his hands?

Naruto grinned; powder coming off of his whiskers, so that only spots of the forever there Sharpie marks were seen. He had both of Sasuke’s wrists in one of his hands, held behind his back, his other hand holding the bastard’s tie, while reaching down to grab the silk yellow tie from his dress, which lay crumbled at their feet. He kicked the dress out of the way, holding up both pieces of material. He took one of Sasuke’s hands and pressed it against the smooth, cold piece of piping on top of the urinal on his left and used his yellow ribbon to restrain the other’s pale hand to the bar, pulling it tight with his teeth.

“What are you doing, dobe?!” Sasuke shouted, frowning as he felt his hand being restrained and pulled at Naruto’s grasp of his other hand. He had to regain power. Now!

But then Naruto licked a smooth line up to his hair line on the back of his neck and he felt his limbs go to jelly, another moan slipping past his lips, along with a few choice curses.

Naruto grinned against Sasuke’s pale skin before, letting his wig slip off of his head, sweaty, golden, spikes finally released from their confines. He used the hair piece to tie Sasuke’s other hand, and then looked down at the silk, dusty white tie in hands. Such a nice tie, really. He wondered how much it cost. Then again….

Who the hell cared?

He had a tied up Uchiha to undress, and then he would worry about how expense the stupid tie was! He grinned evilly, at least as evilly as a blue eyed, blond, still in orange high heels could. Slowly, he slipped a warm tanned hand under the other’s shirt and tux jacket, rubbing up and down the other’s spine, feeling it shiver underneath his hand. Getting a reaction out of the other boy excited him; it made him feel powerful, like he could actually control the Uchiha!

So he moved his hands up Sasuke’s back, hands rubbing sensually at a few spots before getting to his shoulders and shrugging off his tux jacket. That being done, he removed his hands, earning himself a small whimper. He grinned wider, a sneaky, mischievous thing to see, which Sasuke would have wanted a picture of if he could move his arms or even move his body with straining his arms.

“Dobe! Let me go! You aren’t supposed to tie me up!” Sasuke said, voice husky and was supposed to come out angry and stern, but with a wince on his part, only sounded needy and out of breath. He did not want to spend his first sexual experience tied to urinals by a wig and a ribbon! He wanted to spend his first time molesting the little blond boy against any surface, private or not, and stay a virgin while stealing the other’s virginity!

Damn that dobe for ruining his plans!

Sasuke tugged at his restraints, he needed to get in control of this situation now, before anything else bad happened that would make him….lose…oh gods that felt good! Naruto had snaked his arms around his neck, white tie in his hand, rubbing it against the Uchiha’s neck, other hand rubbing against his cheek. Sasuke shuddered, trying to ignore that something was poking him near his butt, both relived and disappointed that he still had his pants on.

Then Naruto’s empty hand ran down his body, sending white heat even through his shirt, making him almost want to beg for that tanned skin to burn his own pale skin. Almost, being the key word.

An Uchiha never begs. Ever. Period.

Soon Naruto’s hand found its way to his pants and the crisp sound of buttons being unbuttoned a zipper going down seemed to echo through the empty bathroom, only accompanied by the hot pants against his ear and his own almost silent whimpers and groans, and of course the heavy thumping of his heart, banging its way against his chest and ringing in his ears. It was really a lot of noises, but every single one of his senses were concentrating on only three things.

One: Naruto’s pants in his ear.

Two: The feeling of his own silk tie against his cheek.

Three: The hand now slipping past his black boxers and….and…

“Ah….Naru…to…” he gasped out loudly as Naruto’s hand slid down his hard length, rubbing the poor, weeping head, only barely giving the barest of touches down the rest. But as soon as the tied up Uchiha gasped, a tie was placed in his mouth and immediately brought around his head, pulling his head back to Naruto’s and tied tightly, both hands being removed from him.

He glared his specially, really, really, long glare at the blond as he stepped away from his trapped, still dressed though, body.

“Dobe! What the hell is the meaning of this?! Get over here right now and untie me and this thing out of my mouth!” he shouted at the idiotic blond, but it only came out as a muffled jumble of noises and sounds and coated his tie in spit, making it damp in his mouth. He kept glaring instead. He liked this tie too!

“Tsk. Tsk. Sas~uke. You should be quieter. Do you want to be caught? Like that?” Naruto asked, unable to keep that obnoxious grin off his tanned face. He had the Uchiha right where he wanted him. Lips wrapped around that silk tie. Hands not able to get in the way. Legs spread and not moving back. No matter what Sasuke said, he was enjoying this, even if he didn’t know it. Naruto had already had first ‘hand’ experience with just how much he was enjoying it.

Now just to get rid of those damn clothes.

Naruto might have been enjoying this a bit too much. But….he considered this payback for stealing his note in the first place. This would teach the nosy bastard to mind his own damn business!

So he slipped the dark haired boy’s pants off, since they were already unbuttoned and unzipped, he just had to pull them down and they would be off. But…why do that when he could keep torturing?

So he slowly, slowly, pulled the pants down, inch by pale skin revealing inch. His hands brushed against inner thighs, circling around rough hair, combing fingers through just a few curls, the closet he ever got to what he knew the Uchiha wanted touched most was just a few butterfly breezes past it. Never touching, not even as wet, white drops rolled down the straining member, even though he was very tempted to just take a little taste, he had a duty to do and that was to remove all clothes, then taste and try everything Sasuke had to offer. All too soon for him and not soon enough for Sasuke, he was pulling the dark pants down past his ankles, carefully lifting each foot out of the pant legs.


By then, Sasuke had been reduced to a pile of whimpering jelly, only held up by his restraints. So he didn’t really protest.


Finally. Finally. Naruto only had to remove the other boy’s shirt and he would be done with the undressing process. Then he could do whatever he wanted to the other. And oh….there were so many things he wanted to do. His hands trembled in anticipation as he slowly wrapped his arms around the others neck again, unbuttoning the top buttons carefully and slowly. His breath came out in heavy pants against that slowly being revealed pale, unmarked neck.

How many times had he dreamed of doing just this? How many failed grades had he gotten for day dreaming about this very thing in class, during a test, just staring and fantasizing about this very thing? Maybe not in this place, but none the less, doing these things. Feeling that pale skin tremble and shiver under just the slightest of his touches. Hearing the strained breathing behind that pretty, expense, now spit soaked, tie. Unbuttoning button after button, revealing more and more skin till….

The shirt slid to the floor.

Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki were finally both naked, except for their shoes. One being restrained and gagged, whimpering behind the material, the other unable to stop grinning and thanking Sakura again and again for letting Sasuke get his note.

“Are you ready, Sasuke?” Naruto whispered heavy in his ear, hands tracing his bare chest, touching and burning his skin. He couldn’t stop the small groan he made behind the tie when he heard his own name said correctly in that way. Just the way Naruto said his name sent a shiver down his name and made all rules of an Uchiha go out of his mind. He was even prepared to beg now. Beg for Naruto’s touch. Beg for anything to happen. Just let it happen now.

Now, before the moment was ruined…

“Oi! Naruto! Foolish little brother….get out of there! The dance is over and people are leaving. We are going to leave without you if you don’t get out now. Oh and Naruto, some girl named Sakura and this freak in a green tux are looking for you. Sakura seems about ready to tear down the gym So get out soon.” Itachi voice broke through the thick air of musk and lust, making the air suddenly cold, then boiling hot as they both blushed dark red.

Naruto cursed as he untied Sasuke from his restraints and gag and quickly tried to pull on his dress without tearing it or ripping it from his hurried movements, tying his ribbon around his waist and trying to rearrange his wig again. While Sasuke pulled back on his pants and calmly button back up his shirt and pulled on his jacket, glaring at his tie before just shoving it in his pocket as Naruto rushed out the door as soon as he was ready.

Sasuke pouted as he watched Naruto’s retreating form before feeling something else in his pocket and frowning, pulling it out and smirking.

The note.

He looked around real quick and opened it, eyes rushing across the gel pen words and frowned.

“Well I already knew that.” He mumbled, tossing it in the bathroom trash and going outside of the bathroom to meet Itachi and Deidara and ignore their questions about his virginity.

He promised himself as he made his way to their limo that as soon as he got home he would start planning again. And this time he would make sure there was no way he would get tied up again. Nope. Next time, the boy in the dress was going to be uke. And that was that.


The moral of the story?

Never let your crush get your note.

You may not be as lucky as Naru-chan.
Chapter end notes: Okay. So yeah....Don't hate me? Pwese? And don't forget about the rewards please! Even if you hate me I really think this story deserves at least a nomination! Yes I am just being shameless now, but this really means a lot to me. So yeah....I hope you liked this little story! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^