TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Note by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 216]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hi there! Violet or A Vampires Butterfly here! Now, I wasn't going to give you guys this till next week, heck I wasn't even planning on thinking about this fic till next week, but Foxy said she needed something to get her mind off of something and asked me to update this. How could I say no to that? I'm just hope she updates her fic in return! Come on maybe a nice new chapter of Naruto's talk show to thank me? Nah, I did this for free, so you don't have to, though it would be nice. And guess what guys? I have to officially change th rating for this fic. I'm perverted like that. Anyway, Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
Naruto shut his eyes in pure fear. He didn’t want to see his death, or rape. The music pounded out of the speakers was drowned out and sounded very far away. The only thing Naruto could hear was his own blood pulsing in his ears and of course the Jaws theme.

Dun Dun…

Gaara was gaining the lead, shadows growing as he moved towards the trapped Naruto in a dress.

Dun Dun.

Neji was a very close second, moving couples out of his way with a single look and a swish of his hair he had his eyes trained on his prey.

Dun Dun Dun Dun….

The fangirls were in last place only because they kept fighting each other with each step they took, but were catching up fast as every pair of jealous eyes were trained on the new slut in the orange dress.

Naruto squeezed his eyes shut. Usually he loved attention, no matter how he got it. He would eat it up and crave for more. But this really sucked. He could feel the eyes trained on him as if he had a huge spotlight shining over his blond pig tailed head. He was going to get eaten! He was going to get gulped down like a bowl of ramen. A bowl of ramen in a orange dress and pig tails!

He swallowed audibly and cringed as he heard someone’s footsteps coming closer and closer. Naruto couldn’t tell if he was relived or not that the fangirls hadn’t gotten him first. He pressed himself flush against the wall as he heard the footsteps stop in front of him.

“I warn you, I’m not afraid to kick you in the crotch!” He shouted in the girliest and highest pitched voice he could get to, trying to act like a damsel in distress. Maybe someone would save him then, since it seemed his date was no where to be found.

He barely made out a chuckle from the person standing in front of him, before his wrists were taken in a rough hand and held above his head in a tight grip. He gasped and crystal blue eyes opened in surprise that either Gaara or Neji would dare something like this!

Well let’s just say that Gaara and Neji didn’t dare to do something like that.

Breathtaking onyx jewels stared into his, filled with amusement and some kind of other emotion, maybe jealously? Then again, he kind of looked hungry too. Naruto gasped and couldn’t look away even if he wanted to.

“S-sasuke?” He stuttered in a hushed whisper, not sure if Sasuke heard him or not. Sasuke just chuckled again and leaned down closer to the blond, till he was barely a breath away.

“Dobe, you’re my date.” He whispered, before sealing his lips over the lipstick stained lips of the other boy. Naruto eyes widened to the size of saucers as he found Sasuke’s lips pressed against his. Did they spike the punch? Was Sasuke drunk? Was he out of his mind? Should he stop him? Should he-

All thoughts were stopped as Naruto felt a cool hand on the inside of his tanned thigh and Sasuke started to gently bite at his bottom lip before licking it lightly. Naruto shuddered and felt the gym becoming even hotter than before, music fully replaced by the pounding of blood in his ears and the adrenal pulsing in his veins. He felt his hand become rfree and let them fall to his side.

He wanted to close his eyes and just enjoy this, but he needed to know why he was being kissed and felt up by the hottest Ice Prince in the whole school. So he pushed at Sasuke chest gently, so that Sasuke just let go of his lips, not moving another inch, so that he hovered over Naruto’s body, staring down at him with lust hazed onyx eyes, warm breath landing on the blond’s swollen lips, making another shiver run down his spine.

“Sasuke? What are you doing?” he asked, his breath ragged, blue eyes staring up at the only an inch taller raven haired teen. Sasuke smirked, leaning down so that hot breath ran into Naruto’s head through his ear, sending yet another set of shivers down his spine.

“What I have been wanting to do for a long time.” He whispered, huskily, before nipping at his ear lobe. Naruto was now very thankful he had by passed those dangle earrings Sakura had offered. He gasped and let out a small mew from the sensation.

Then Sasuke’s words sank in. Naruto eyes shot open. Sasuke liked him back?!? And it took him this long to find out!?! Naruto could have growled in frustration. He went through all of this, only to find out Sasuke liked him back!?! The note didn’t matter!?!?!

Naruto pouted unhappily before Sasuke bit into the skin connecting his shoulder blade and neck. A small moan and whimper slipped past his lips. The hand on his thigh started to move upwards and Naruto had to stop another moan. He bit his swollen bottom lip and looked up into Sasuke’s eyes again.

“Sasuke…we can’t..ugh…we can’t do this here, ah…we will get caught.” Naruto ground out between moans and pants as Sasuke continued to bite the tanned skin of his neck, his hand rubbing dangerously close to the blond’s growing ‘problem’.

Sasuke smirked again and stepped back, removing his mouth and hand, taking a look at the disheveled blond boy in the dress before, grabbing his hand and practically dragging him out of the gym.

Neji and Gaara had watched the scene with similar disgusted looks. ‘That damn Uchiha.’ Both thought at the same time before Neji turned left and Gaara turned right and began to stalk in a straight line in the picked directions.

Now to all you smart people out there, paying attention that would mean they were both moving in a straight line towards each other. Actually directly towards each other. Each made a path for themselves with icy cold and burning hot glares sent to anyone who got in their way till they were glaring at each other.

“Move Hyuuga.” Gaara growled, glaring at the pale eyed boy, noticing without meaning to that the boy looked very hot in a tux, his prissy hair actually looking pretty god like that.

“You Sabuku.” Neji said smoothly in a more elegant growl, glaring at the redhead, trying not to notice how good his pale skin looked under that fishnet or how sexy he was when he was angry.

Then they both decided something at the same time and something flashed between their eyes. Gaara smirked and Neji smirked back, before the walked side by side outside the gym to attend to some ‘personal’ business.

What about the fangirls, you ask? Oh well they are all having a bit of a meltdown right now. Many were bald from screaming and pulling out their hair in anguish. Some were bleeding and bruised from picking a fight with each other to let out their frustration, others had simply fainted.

It was a bad night for fangirls, well except for yaoi fangirls, but sadly Sakura and Hinata were a bit busy with their own dates at the moment to really enjoy the moment.

All in all, for at least two couples, things were about to heat up…