TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Note by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 216]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hi there! This of course Violet or A Vampires Butterfly! Okay so first off I would like to thank, Satoyuki, for the Jaws idea, I'm going to use it more in the next chapter. Thank you! Okay second off, I forgot to say this before, but I would just like to give a HUGE thank you to everyone who has reviewed this. This is my first story to get over a hundred reviews that I am actually proud of. So thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! I love them, I love you guys, I just love it all! So thank you all for the reviews! Okay, enough of my rambling! Don't forget about fanart, I will love you even more! *puppy dog eyes* Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
Naruto feared for his very life as his horrible bastard of a date was supposed to be getting him punch. He had been trying to keep an eye out for Neji, Gaara and of course the Sasuke fangirls. This was a very hard thing to do in the very, very dim lights, pounding music, and what seemed like a million other bodies surrounding you, trying to rub each other’s skin off, dancing to the crap that was blasting from the speakers.

And then there was the problem of moving. See every time Naruto even took a step in any direction it seemed like someone would pinch his freaking ass! And whenever he turned around, more than one dude was smirking from over his date’s shoulder.

Who knew guys were such perverts?!?

Naruto had never acted like that! Then again he was gay, but still! He would never treat a pretty guy like this! He rubbed his poor butt; it stung badly from all the damn pinching. He pouted before making his way to the very back of the gym and pressed himself flat against the wall. He didn’t care if Sasuke could find him or not, he would not put up with the damn ass pinching any more! So he leaned heavily against the wall, breathing in the hot, heavy air, wishing that the damn gym had a better air conditioner, and just took a second to breathe, closing his eyes for only a moment.

But then again, a moment was all they needed.

A second later Naruto’s eyes shot open to find himself cornered between a wall and the three evilest forms of hell.

Gaara.

Neji.

Fangirls.

Neji was striding quickly through the middle of the crowd, his white tux standing out even in the dim lights. His hair swishing back and forth with each step he took, his eyes trained on Naruto, and even from a distance the blond could see that the look in those pale eyes was not a good one.

Then there was Gaara, moving in the shadows from the left of the large swarming mass of students. He was barely seen and Naruto wouldn’t have seen him except for the lucky flash of his sliver stud pierced in his right ear that gave him away like a spotlight. Naruto considered himself lucky enough to at least know the boy was coming, otherwise….He gulped and looked away.

And then of course, last but not even the slightest bit least, The Fangirls. The marched towards him in a large pack of their own, all in dresses of all shapes and sizes, colors and styles. Naruto could tell they had worked hard on the dresses, though some looked like it wouldn’t make much of a difference, each probably wanting to impress Sasuke and had probably prepared all month to fight off one another, each one of them waiting for Sasuke to ask them to the prom, or at least waiting for him to accept their many offers. But no, instead Sasuke had picked a slutty blond in an ugly orange dress with uneven pigtails and a pudgy face to bring to the prom.

Or at least that’s how they would have described him.

If only they knew…if only they knew.

Naruto could practically hear the Jaws music as they all approached him, all intent to doing something horrible to him in their own special ways. Oh yes, Naruto feared for his life. His precious, precious life.

“Where are you, Sasuke?!?” He whispered to himself in a quiet prayer, though inside he was screaming as the three hell bent evils came closer.

“Where are you!?”

Sasuke was very busy at the moment.

Yes, just terribly busy.

See, somehow he lost his date. He lost his blond, blue eyed, dressed in a dark orange dress, date. It was very dark in the gym. He had just gone to get punch it took him maybe five minutes? And now his date was lost!

He sighed, shoving his hands into his pants as he kept searching. A good song still hadn’t come on, but still, he at least wanted his dobe next to him, at all times actually. He still needed to sweep the dobe off his feet and then go through with his plan of molestation! He sighed again and swept his eyes over the building again. He was just about to look at the back of the building when someone swiped a grab at his ass. He spun around, only to hear maybe a faint giggling, and many girls, winking and smiling over their date’s shoulder.

Who knew girls were such perverts?!?

Did he have a sign on his back that read, ‘Touch my butt, I might go out with you.’? He discreetly ran a hand over his back, finding nothing. So why did those girls think he would like it if they touched his butt? He sighed once again and shrugged, this was why he was gay really. Girls were too complicated. Boys, more specifically blue eyed blond, boys suited him just fine.

So where was his blue eyed blond boy dressed as a girl now?

That was when he finally thought to look in the back of the building and saw his dobe pressed against a wall, looking in each direction like a trapped animal. That was also when Sasuke saw Neji ahead of him, something with a tuft of red hair that he suspected to be Gaara in the shadows at his date’s left, and a pack of gossiping, glaring girls all stalking towards the poor boy in the orange dress.

Sasuke felt his hands curl into fists and his eyes try to glare at all three of them at once, failing but trying none the less.

They weren’t….

They couldn’t…

They were!

They were trying to get his dobe!

He saw him first!!!!

Sasuke growled under his breath and thought up a plan, and he thought of it quick. He smirked and slowly let his hands uncurl. If they wanted to mess with his dobe, date, blond, dressed up as a girl, Naru-chan. Then well,

They were going to have to deal with him first.