TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Note by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 216]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hi there! I bet you guys are expecting the dance, right? Or The Prom being the title, right? Nope! Because this doesn't have to do with the dance, yet! Don't worry next chapter will be the prom and everything will be good. Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
While Naruto was busy getting all dressed up for the dance, another boy was having similar problems, just without the dress part.

“No…no…so last year….doesn’t match my hair….no…almost….no….NO!....not quite right….no….no…God damn it! Why can’t I find anything to wear!?!” Sasuke shouted this in his bedroom as he glared at the huge pile of mostly blue and black clothing on his floor, hoping that it would burst into flames. He had been looking for the last hour for something nice to wear for the dance. Yes, so maybe he wanted to impress Naruto. But if you asked him he would have said just to show the dobe how a real boy wears his clothes.

He almost smirked, even in his time of woe, at the memory of what he had asked of the blond baka.

“You have to dress up as a girl and be my date for the prom.”

Sasuke had been trying to find a way to get the idiot to go to the dance with him forever. Ever since he heard about the dance really. And when he had seen that note, it all seemed to click into place. It was the perfect plan really. Naruto would dress up as a girl, probably very poorly, Sasuke would charm the idiot at last into thinking of him poor than a “sadistic bastard” and maybe molest him in the back of the school. Yes, a perfect plan indeed.

“Now where is it?” he asked himself as he rummaged through his closet once more.

“Where is what, little brother?” a voice asked from the open door way. Sasuke immediately frowned as he heard that voice.

“Itachi. Get out of my room.” He growled. He so didn’t need his older brother right now. Not on the night of his best plan yet.

“Tsk. Tsk. Dear brother, is that anyway to talk to an elder? I was just wondering why you were making such a mess of your room. Did you finally say yes to a girl? Or can I accept that five bucks you bet me years ago when I told you that by the time you were at this age you would be gay? Who is the lucky boy, Sasuke-kun?” Itachi said this all with a straight face, his award winning poker face actually. But inside he was laughing madly. Rolling around on the floor, holding his gut, with tears in his eyes actually.

Sasuke just went to his dresser, very calmly, got out his wallet, very calmly, pulled out five bucks, very calmly, handed the five bucks to Itachi, very calmly, then pushed the bastard out of his room and locked the door, not very calmly.

Itachi chuckled on the other side of the door and walked away with his newly made money.

“I told him. I’m always right…” Itachi mumbled to himself calmly, still chuckled as he went into his room.

“Where did you go, Itachi, yeah?” asked the blond on his bed.

“No where, just collecting some owed money from my foolish little brother.” Itachi replied, smirking and putting the money away in his wallet.

“Well come on, we have to get ready for the dance too, yeah. You are the one who volunteered us into working at the dance un.” Deidara said, looking around for his tux and throwing Itachi his.

“Don’t worry, we will have some fun tonight.” Itachi smirked and kissed his boyfriend on the cheek.

I guess Uchihas have a thing for blonds….