TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Not This Year by uzamaki_fluff

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Yup this is my entry...and it is going to be very simple...

and yea...a main pairing in it...

Disclaimer:I don't own Naruto..in any way shape of form
Not This Year.
The soft sakura petals flutter in the wind gracefully without a care in the world, not a care about what happened so many years before. The azure eyes of the young hokage watch so carefully, tears forming in the eyes making them twinkle sadly. Memories of how it happened and why it happened, who was to blame. The memory on this day always ate away at him so, because it will always be the day he lost her, lost the woman that made his heart flutter like the petal in the wind...the day she ran off with the other brother.

"3 years," he says softly at the sound of crunching leaves and a softly gulp, "it has been a long time...since I've seen you Sakura-chan...or rather Uchiha Sakura." His voice is cold and doesn't show his usual excitement and joy that he used to get when the pink haired girl came into his sights. "3 years ago..you say that you love me...and then you turn around and run off with the lowest of the low."

Her soft footsteps stop and she gasps out softly at his cold address to her, and she looks down sadly with tears in her eyes. "You still don't understand..Naruto-kun..I did it for you," she whimpers out not looking up over at the blonde but her blue sandles. Rustling hits her ears and she finally looks up to be met with those deathly beautiful azure eyes, that took her so long to realize she loved so much. "Making it seem like I fell in love with him..it was the only way that I could..save you," she looks down at the green grass.

"You still let him take your hand..you still made yourself his bride," say the Rokudaime, a sad but warm voice whispers out, "you still broke my heart...and for another Uchiha." He brings a tan hand to his orange jacket and grips roughly where his heart is, "and here you are once more...on your wedding anniversary...just like every year..with me..doing the same thing. How many times do I have to tell you?"

"Tell me that I don't matter to you...that your heart doesn't still beat for me," she repeats his words, the words he speaks to her every year. "You know the answer to that, and it is when you believe them and you convince me that they are true," she takes Naruto's wiskered face into her hands, her tearful jade eyes meeting his distant azure ones. "Until the day..I see you not waiting in this field for me," she says softly.

Naruto lets out a soft whimper, taking in the watery eyes of his one true love and then looks away, "Sakura..will you finally tell me....tell me...why did you do it? Why did you marry that horrible excuse of a human?"

She shakes her head softly and kisses his lips gently, "not this year, Naruto-kun...maybe Next year."