TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


No Memories by Ally_Monrue

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. It is the property of Masashi Kishimoto. But I can dream can't I?
No Memories

By Ally_Monrue

Chapter one: Blood

Her friends and family were falling around her left and right. Then suddenly everything went black.

When she woke up she thought something was wrong with her, she was seeing red everywhere. The people, the streets, the houses, the trees everything was covered. She looked at her hands they were red, as well. Her hair was red and oddly wet. Then her other senses came back to her. She realized that there wasn’t anything wrong with her eye sight. Everything wasn’t covered in red. It was covered in blood.

The stench of death and blood hit her and she retched. She covered her mouth and nose with her hands but that didn’t help. Her hands were covered in blood, too. She retched again. She wiped her mouth with her bloody hands, no longer caring that they were bloody. She tried to stand but failed. Her knees buckled in weakness and cramps and she fell back down. She tried again and, this time, she succeeded.

She started searching for others. Other survivors of whatever had come. For some reason she couldn’t remember what, though.

Houses were destroyed, places that were vaguely familiar obliterated. Dead bodies were everywhere. She searched everywhere: nothing. Then she saw something shine somewhere in one of the ruins of a building. She went to see what it was. It was a piece of purple cloth with a shiny, but blood-covered, piece of metal attached to it. On the metal piece were three horizontal squiggly lines.

‘Mist,’ she thought. This surprised her because her mind had been blank of thoughts, until now. She had been relying on instinct alone. Another thing also surprised her because she couldn’t remember anything from before she blacked out. Not one thing. Not her family, her friends, home, nothing. She vaguely remembered buildings that were familiar. She couldn’t remember what they used to be to her just that they were familiar. She couldn’t even remember her own name.

Suddenly she heard a voice call her.

“Entii!” it was a boy. He had green hair, purple eyes, and a red-orange outfit.

How could she tell these colors? He was covered in blood, too.

He came up and gave her a hug that was so tight that she was gasping for air when
he finally let her go.

“Entii?” she asked, “Is that me? Where am I? And who are you?”

“What… do you mean by that…?” he said, looking at her incredulously.

“I mean what I said.”

“…Yeah, you’re Entii. Hoshi Entii,” he said carefully, “I’m Nagaru, your best friend, from the academy. You’re in Kirigakure*...Don’t you remember anything?” Entii just shook her head and looked at the bloody ground.

“What happened here?” she asked with much confusion and sadness in her voice.

His eyes were faraway and angry when he said these words, “We were attacked… by Suna*,” he spit out the words with such hatred that Entii cringed visibly. He saw this, “Sorry.”

“It’s alright. Don’t worry about it.”

“I don’t know how you did it,” he said suddenly.

“Huh? What did I do?” Entii asked, very confusedly.

“Made them back off and turn tail and run,” when she gave him a super confused look he sighed and explained, “Everyone was dying and they were attacking. They had power and numbers. We were staying in a group, you, me, Sarai, Yonoi, and some others. We were all working on a shield of chakra to put around the families and others who weren’t ninja. But then someone found our hiding place and signaled to the others.

“They were there in seconds and seconds after that they were attacking. We were going down and then you… changed. You got out your Hoshi-katana* and you glowed. I guess it was chakra. Killing intent was coming off you in gigantic waves. You held the hilt of your sword in your right hand and the blade in your left. You held it sideways in front of you, and closed your eyes as if in concentration.

“Then your eyes shot open. I couldn’t see you very well after that because of the strength of your chakra, the distance between us, and my semi-consciousness, but… I could swear that your eyes were black, pure black, dark as onyx and hard and cold as ice.”

“What color are my eyes, now?” Entii asked quietly. She didn’t know what she looked like. The image reflected in the hitai-ate* she had found, for that was what the piece of cloth with metal was, was not clear and made her look like a balloon (whatever that was).

“Come with me,” Nagaru said grabbing Entii’s hand, “We can go to the pond. It’s a little ways away but that’s good because it won’t be contaminated with blood.”

*Kirigakure- Village Hidden in the Mist- a village comprised mostly of ninjas
*Suna-Sand- short for Sunagakure- Village Hidden in the Sand- a village comprised mostly of ninja
*Hoshi-katana- Star-sword- Entii’s special weapon
*Hitai-ate- ninja forehead protector