TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Magic Camp by Sasuke

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story came to me from a few months ago when I found out I was going to space camp......and had to stay in a hotel room with my friends.
He was sitting at his desk seemingly tired as usual, but for once wasn't. He was thinking deeply about the dreams he had been having lately. There was a very bad feeling churning in his stomach.

"Alright, class listen up!" Iruka shouted from the desk he was sitting at. "Today I will announce something huge! WE ARE ALL GOING TO GO ON A TRIP TO MAGIC CAMP IN TOKYO!"

At this everyone imediately started to jump around happily except the one who was looking lazy and tired, Shikamaru.

'Ugh, I knew something was going to go wrong today.' He thought while trying to block the other kids' ranting out.

"IRUKA-SENSEIII! WHEN ARE WE GOING!!??!?!?!" A certain annoying blonde yelled out.

"Hold on to your bandanna, Naruto. First we have to announce the groups." Iruka sweat dropped at the blonde's engergy. Sometimes he could just lay down and sleep all day so the blonde wouldn't bother him but he knew that ws against school rules. "Ok first group is...Hinata, Ino, Sakura, and Temari......" The girls jumped in excitement while Hinata was blushing like crazy for being with three hyper-maniacs. "Second group is....Shino, Chouji, Neji, and Gaara..." Gaara looked like usual, emo, but he was bursting with happiness on the inside for being with Neji. "And last group is...Sasuke, Shikamaru, Kiba, and Naruto. Any questions?"

Naruto raised his hand and Iruka nodded to him. "Why am I paired with that teme?" He pointed at Sasuke who was glaring at him.

"Because, Naruto, I think that you need to learn to ge along with him. Plus he's the smartest aside from Shikamaru and you're...how should I put this?...not the most complex word in the dictionary." Naruto just looked at him dumbfounded like 'I'm a word?'. "It's a figure of speach Naruto."

"Oh...well fine then." Naruto, Kiba, and Shikamaru walked to Sasuke's desk and they all sat in a circle.

"So then..." Kiba started in but couldn't think of anything to say. No one could. They sat for half an hour quietly before Iruka told them to move back to their own desk.

"By the way, our school is not the richest so you'll all share rooms." Iruka sweatdropped when he saw all boys in group three's eyes widen and the girls all squealed in excitement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TBC

So? Did you like it, dislike it? ~-*(R&R PLZ!)*-~