TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Icha Icha Paradise : The Movie! by Uchiha Yoru

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This was a funny idea I had one night and I decided I'd go ahead and write it.
Jiraiya shook his head as he looked at an old man who was busy hustling the camera crew from end to end of the large studio. He could understand the mans panic, after all he'd just recieved word that his world class actor was no longer able to continue working due to a broken leg.
He wouldn't be able to run, jump or do any of the cool acrobatics that were needed for the movie. Luckily they had just started filming so they could just reshoot the scenes they had done with a new lead, but they had a schedule to keep to and finding a suitable replacement could take weeks.
"WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!?" The old man screamed, shaking the producer by his collar as tears streamed down his cheeks.
"He's taking this better than expected." A distincly feminine voice behind him laughed. In a flash Jiraiya was grinning at the beautifull young actress.
"Well, it's completely understandable that he'd be a bit frazzled but there's nothing to worry about . I can't imagine any actor who wouldn't love to star opposite of you - myself included."
She laughed softly, giving him a gentle tap.
"I know that, Jiraiya, and thank you. But we're really in a bind here. We need someone to fill the role as soon as possible. That means setting up a casting call and calling back people who were good in the first audition and repeating the process. It's time consuming." She crossed her arms as she thought about all of the barriers this unforseen event had caused.
Jiraiya grinned, wrapping one arm around the young lady. "Well...If you're looking for a male lead in a hurry you could always count on an old friend of yours to step in. The frog hermit would do anything for you, my lady."
"That's sweet." She smiled up at him.
"NO! NO! NO! NOT AN OPTION!!" The directer screamed through his megaphone from Jiraiya's other side, making the Sennin clutch his ears and scowl at the old man. The directer didn't seem to care.
"Look! We need someone with acting talent - a smooth talker who will appeal to our audience. Someone cool who will draw people to theatre seats. Plus he needs to be in good shape and be capable of doing all the acrobatics in this script!"
The man waved the booklet ominously at the Sennin who pointed his thumb back at himself.
"Well...I'm your man then..I'm more than qualified -"
"Too old." The director stated coldly.
Jiraiya stood in shock. "That's just mean..."
"Besides, you're the author...I can't very well give you the part! That would be wrong."
With a heavy sigh Jiraiya agreed.
There goes my chance for fame.
For a moment the old man rubbed his white beard, thinking to himself. "Now then...is there anyone we know who would be able to pull this off? Who's cool, strong and acrobatic." He pounded his fist into one hand. "Someone like a ninja! Those fight scenes really made the first movie you know!"
Jiraiya paused a moment before giving a sly grin.
"I think I know of a silver haired young man who might just be the miracle you need. And I can guarentee he'll take the mission."
"Silver hair you say...he might be too old." The directer mumbled. Catching Jiraiya's hint, Koyuki spoke up. "Actually I think I know the man he's talking about. And if you ask me he'll be perfect for the role. Plus he can give you those acrobatics and fight scenes the audience loves."
The old man nodded. "Well...it's sounds too good to be true...Alright. Go ahead and call for this guy. How long will it take him to get here?"
Koyuki looked to Jiraiya who held his breath.
"About a week, at the most."
The man scowled. "Well....I'm sort of willing to wait but if he doesn't show I'll need a backup plan. We'll go ahead and pick out the best people from the last audition. This guys got one week to show or I'll pick someone else, got it?"
Both Koyuki and Jiraiya exchanged pleased glances as they accepted the terms. Jiraiya grinned as he left to send the letter back to Konoha.
I suppose this'll be thank you enough for being my number one fan.