TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Kiba's Little Love Story by prettypup

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I LUV KIBA!!!!!

Oh by the way THIS STORY IS NARRATED BY KIBA NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shino is a %$#@%$%!!!! Shino and I were never really friends in the first place, but now I totally want to rip him apart! Well, it started like this...
*****************************************
I am in love with Hinata. Well, I guess that's prettyu obvious. It's really not as embarassing to admit to love as most people say it is. But today I REALLY wanted to tell Hinata how I felt, so I went up to her and just said, "Hinata...I love you." First she like, freaked out and almost fainted, but before she was able to, Shino walked up to me and knocked me in the back of the head I was like, "Shino what the %$#@ was that for!" and that %#$@#$% said "Yeah well, I love Hinata too." I was like, "DUDE! NOW YOU TELL HER!" Hinata nearly died. I kinda figured she would do something like that. So Shino continued to bug me (no pun intended) about it and eventually we started kind of fighting. I punched him in the stomach so he sent his creepy bugs at me. Before you knew it we were both covered in blood and Hinata was screaming bloody murder. She screamed "KIBA STOP!" So I was thinking, "KINA stop!? How about SHINO stop!" But then HInata got kind of...angry. Before I knew it I was on my back and everything blacked out.
*****************************************
I feel kind of wimpy saying this but, HINAT KNOCKED ME OUT! After a few minutes of unconciousness, I woke up to Akamaru licking my face. She must of knocked Shino too (rock on) because he was getting up and rubbing his head. His glasses were broken, but before I could see his eyes, he quickly covered them (he's definitely hiding something!) and managed to kind of stick his glasses to his face. Hinata was gone and Kurenai-sensai told us to stop fighting and go home. Well, I haven't seen Hinata since but I hope she doesn't hate me...