TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Delusions by deathrosekitty

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto or any of the characters, plot, or theme. I own nothing.
Yamanaka Ino walked through the streets as she always did. Angry, bitter, proud, and scary. Most citizens didn't know her, but practically lunged away as she strolled Konoha. The blonde woman wanted to smirk in a menacing way... Though Ino didn't do that anymore. She didn't do much anymore.

Her long blonde hair whipped in front of her face as the wind changed directions. Ino suddenly wanted to rip the luxury from her head; handful by handful. She refused and still stomped her way to the Hokage tower to order Tsunade to give her a new mission.

Ino reflected on why she was so hostile nowadays. In her mind she blamed it on her first love. The one who left and betrayed the village. His name like bile in the eighteen year old's throat. Ino snarled to herself and more people backed away. How did she become so hostile because of that little thing?

Meanwhile

"Uchiha Sasuke." Tsunade announced to herself, "I see Ibiki has gotten through to you."

The man grunted. Annoyed at the self-satisfaction in the woman's voice. "Yes."

Tsunade smiled, "To make sure you do behave and not leave again I'm gonna be nice. I won't put you with someone who will kill you at any chance... I'll put you with..." She frowned as she gazed through a list of people. "Ah. Yamanaka Ino."

Sasuke felt a vein throb within his temple. Remembering that annoying fangirl. "Fine."

"And you won't be able to have any missions, use any of your jutsu's, fight anyone, or train yourself."

The Uchiha rubbed his forehead as he thought of his decision to come back to Konoha instead of die a traitor. Now Sasuke was wondering if he really thought it through.

"Is that alright to you?"

"Yes." Sasuke replied quickly to the Hokage. Not looking into her eyes. He didn't want her to see what plans he had for escaping.

Tsunade suddenly became very serious, "Sasuke."

The Uchiha burried his thoughts and gazed at her levely, "Yes?"

"No revenge." She whispered. Sasuke's thoughts turned to his brother and his anger seemed to boil up. The pretty boy placed his gaze back to the floor as he continued his plans to leave.

'I don't need Konoha.' Sasuke started thinking.

'I have never needed anyone.'

'This is just a set-back. A waste of time. I'll be back soon to get more power and kill my brother.'

'Then... I'll be free.'

Sasuke stepped out of his thoughts as the door slid open and a woman stepped through. She didn't speak, though she had a distant angered look to her. Like an avenger. Like him. Sasuke was intriqued by her. She was a beautiful woman. Wore too little clothing. He noticed as he scrunched up his nose at the display. Silky long blonde hair that would get in the way of fighting. Liquid blue eyes with no pupil.

It came to Sasuke of who she was. Ino. Her name echoed in his head and his eyes scrutinized her in distaste. She mustn't be that strong. Or that bright. To go around like a tramp when she's supposed to be a ninja for the all famous Konoha. She must be a joke. Any attraction he could of had for her instantly left him.

"Ah Ino."

Ino attempted a weak smile at the Hokage. "I had come here to bug you for a new mission, but when I entered the door they said I had one. Are you mind reading my demands?"

"Oh god no. We have... a hidden village transfer of sorts."

"Really." The blonde gazed over to the other person in the room, not recognizing him.

Tsunade smiled at the girls confusion, "Yes. This is-"

"Haku." Sasuke announced. Tsunade raised her eyebrows.

Ino felt the weight of watching someone and started to get aggitated. Trying to find something to play with her fingers.

Tsunade and Sasuke both noticed this and Tsunade jumped in, "If you don't want to take this I could always give it to Sakura."

The sting hit Ino full blast. The anger came back strong and she steeled herself against any other emotion. "No. You assigned him to me, so I will take it."

"Very well. Show him around and don't keep him out of your sight. You are going to move into a two bedroom appartment and Haku is going to stay with you. When he's not with you he'll be with Ibiki or me. Any further information will come if needed, nothing else."

"How informitive." Ino replied snidely. Sasuke scoffed at her disrespect.

Tsunade smirked at the girl; leaning in to say to Ino, "This is a very top assignment. You don't know how dangerous this man is or how hated he'll be."

"Then why not someone with better qualities then a newbie jounin?"

"Because. I don't think that's what we need here. They'd just kill him at any chance they get."

Ino smirked, "And you care that he lives? Why?"

"My secret." Tsunade replied. "Now scoot. Out of here! I'm gonna enjoy a nap."

Sasuke and Ino gazed at each other in the same moment. "This way. Since I have to move out of my place I'll find one for us first and you can drop off whatever you have there. Then we can get my stuff."

"Fine."

"So Haku. Which village do you come from?" Ino asked pointedly.

Sasuke smiled, "A close one."

This was going to be a fine, interesting time.