TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Left Hand Path by EyeOfTheWorld

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Name: Tokoyo Ame
Translation: Candy Distant
Sex: Female
Age: 16
DOB: March 2nd
Ht: 5'10"
wt: 154 lbs
Hair Color/Style: Blonde and short.
Eye Color: Blue
Blood Type: B
Clan: None

Teacher: Oresawa Komadori
Team Number: 2
Teammates: Midorino Kinoko, Nataku Kazuma
Rank: Jounin

Battle Style:
Various.

Jutsu(s):

"Akasora no Ongaku," Nunchaku technique. Ame splits her Bo into two separate weapons and twists them at a very high speed.
"Oyasumi, Niichan," Genjutsu. Imbues her Bo with chakra to give it the appearance of a snake. The snake continues to grow in length and strength until it reaches the size of a large tree. It then "swallows" the opponent or "crushes" him with its coils.

Ame is solitary and does not like to work with her teammates any more than you or I would like to chew tin foil. She instead, relies on Komadori-sensei for assistance and guidance. It isn't that she hates Kinoko and Kazuma. She just doesn't like working with them.

History:

Ame's parents were emigrants from Sunagokure fleeing religious persecution from its incumbent government (the Kazekage, you know). The couple settled down in Konoha, only to be constantly harassed by its citizens for being foreign and having dark skin. This was, until Ame's father killed a group of Konoha men in retaliation for a sexual assault against his wife and eldest daughter. This brought the country into an uproar, with supporters on both sides. To avoid a civil war, the Third Hokage banished Ame's parents and elder sister from his Village, and placed six-year-old Ame and her younger brother, Hige (aged six months), in an orphanage. Needless to say, this has left Ame extremely bitter about Konoha's government.

Personality:

Ame has little to say to anyone, including her team. Most of her time is dedicated to honing her abilities and raising her younger brother (now aged ten). She is very affectionate towards animals and children; on her days off from training, she's seen wearing a traditional Sari (Indian clothing) and visits the Konoha flower garden to meditate.

Teammates and Teacher:

Ame doesn't talk to Kinoko, nor Kazuma. Komadori-sensei is her idol and loves him very much.

+++