TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Stolen by uzamaki_fluff

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hello guys, this fic I wrote of the course of a week, finishing it yesterday on my birthday. Now I am posting it...

it is one of those song fic things, that is side fic to my story 'Stained Souls.' It is a bit of a spoiler for it, but *shrugs* meh, I like teasing people sometimes..

'Stolen' good song but not mine, it is by Dashboard Confessional meaning...yea.

Naruto, not mine either...
She sat out in the middle of the training field, going over and over in her mind that moment she had first met him. The lie that he told, the elogance of his words, they rung and rung in her mind. Tears forming in her eyes as she heard the warnings of her teammates and sensei, and in the end the pain she caused to the one she adored the most. Sakura wanted more than anything to drown out any and all feelings, at her side sat a bottle of Sake stolen from her mentor. The leaves fell before, similar to the tears in her eyes thinking back to the last moment she spent with the missing ninja, the older brother of Sasuke, Itachi.




You watch the season pull up its own stakes
And catch the last weekend of the last week
Before the gold and the glamour have been replaced,
Another sun soaked season fades away



Itachi's hand tenderly touched her cheek, looking out over the sunset of the last day of the summer, his mind yelling at him for even thinking of what he was about to do. Leave her there, in the middle of her own house, naked and alone. He didn't want to tell her the truth to her face, because he didn't know how she would react to it, run down the streets of Konoha yelling that she has been having an intimate realtion with an S-Class Criminal or would it make sense to her after all of the lies that he uttered to her. Bringing his lips next to her ear, he whispered softly, "Sakura how could you take something that I never had?"

Her eyes furrowed as her pleasent sleep was interrupted by the light touch of her face, the hot breath against her cheek. Damn it, why must everyone try to wake me so damn early...don't they know that I have a lot hard work that I do for Hokage-sama and I need all the rest I can get, Yelled Inner Sakura in protest to the culprit. In the back of her mind she recognized the voice, and slowly opened her eyes to look up at her lover, but as her jade eyes managed to gain focus...

The other side of her bed was bare. The tainted soul that laid beside her and whispered so softly in her ear, was nothing but an imprint in the mattress and sheets that adorned it. "He always does that," she grumbled softly as she grabed her red dress and rose from the bed, dressing herself with everystep that she took towards the mirror. Fixing her hair up, as to hide the moments she shared with a man according to Kakashi, Naruto, and Sasuke as evil and a murderer. A soft knock on her door, pulled her from her thoughts and she looked over at it, "who is it?"

"Kakashi," the voice said in a slight softness that the jounin always possessed around her, softness that at the moment caused tears to cascade down the side of her face.

Wiping away the tears from her face she called out softly trying hard not to sound so sad, "I'll be right there, Kakashi-sensei."

You have stolen my heart,




You have stolen my heart.

Kakashi sat alone in the bar, drinking down shot after shot of Sake, his thoughts constantly lingered on his one student, the one student that his thoughts shouldn't drift towards. Well not those thoughts, she was just too young but then again she was too precious. Warning after warning he would give her about the young ninja, how he wasn't who he said he was. Each time she shruged or said to him that there was no need to worry, that she could handle herself, worry found a way to enter his cluttered mind.

The one thing that troubled him, was it was the kind of worry that really shouldn't enter his mind at all. Did he expect these feelings to come to, not at all. Did he want those feeling for her to enter his heart, not at all. Did he want those feelings for the pink haired wonder to go away, did he regret them, that was something he was desperate to figure out.

Turning around he caught a glimpse of the ninja that his student spent so much time with walk by the bar, heading in the direction of Sakura's. His eye looked at Itachi up and down, looking at the expression of his face and the note cleached in his hand. Quickly he slammed down on the counter leaving money for all of the drinks he had ordered, and ran from the bar after Itachi.

Invitation only grant farewells
Crush the best one, of the best ones
Clear liquor and cloudy eyed, too early to say goodnight


She put up her hair in anticipation of his arrival, she always had an open invitation for him and everynight the dark haired and eyed mystery would come to her. "Hiro," she whispered out softly biting down on her lip hoping and waiting that tonight would be like every other night. Sakura looking over at the night sky and walks over to her window and looks down at the streets, wanting to see him making his way down the streets, but didn't see him. A soft knock on her door, she jumped from the sil and ran to the door to answer.

Whipping it open swiftly she was greeted by dark hair, but not dark eyes. The gleamed of crimson and black spirls, backing away she realized who she was faced with, for only two people could possess such eyes, and this wasn't Sasuke. She started to slowly back away from him, fear a gleam in her eyes, clearly drawing in the thought of death in her mind. A low chuckle came from him as he stepped closer and closer to the backing a way Sakura, "how could back a way from me after everynight we shared together, hmm Sakura?"
"No, you aren't him," she said softly, her voice trying to be strong but fear and love was doing something else to it, her back hitting the wall. Tears formed in her eyes, as they looked him over carefully, every feature except his eyes the identical to Hiro. Biting her lip softly her innerself yelled loudly, Sakura, that bastard he's Hiro...he lied to you, show him that no one lies to you ever!!

Wanting despretely to do what he innerself was ordering her to do, she couldn't bring herself to do such a thing. Her body frozen from going into any fighting stance at all, "Hiro was Itachi, Itachi was Hiro." It chanted, over and over in her mind, it was something she just couldn't take at the moment, for she unknowingly gave up the most important piece of herself to a murderer of all people. Unknowingly she had lost her heart to a murderer.

You have stolen my heart




You have stolen my heart

Running trough Konoha; fear, hurt, love all running through her as her feet carried her to her mentor to anyone who would listen to her. Her footsteps slowed as she heard Itachi's voice ring in her head, "Go ahead, tell everyone that you slept with an S-class criminal. Watch how they will react, pay attention as their faces fill with disappointment and the trust that they have in you slowly disappear. Think of how your team will react, and all of the I-told-you-so's and time wasting lecturing you on how you should listen to them, all while I make my getaway."

Her running came to a stop, the tears that threaten to pour from her earlier now in a full downpour down her cheeks. Looking around she found a small bench and sat there, her face falling to her hands, sobs coming from her uncontrollable. Through her sobs, she heard approaching footsteps and sense another warm body next to her.

A warm and gloved hand fell on her shoulder, it caused her to look up and stare at her silver-haired sensei. More tears began their trek down her face, as guilt and hurt came over her, "Sensei."

And from the bar room floor we are a celebration
One good stretch before our hibernation
Our dreams assured and we are, we'll sleep well


The way she whimpered out, it caused a piece of his heart break, the urge to fight the older Uchiha came over him in that moment. Although that was one the one thing that he wanted to do, he couldn't it would just hurt Sakura so deeply that it would kill him on the inside.

"Sakura," he asked lightly, trying to keep his feeling for her out of his voice, "why are you out so late?" Kakashi watched as Sakura shook her head quickly and it fell forward and tears still streamed from her jade eyes. "Is it something about your friend, Hiro," he knew that his questions were hurting her, he just had to ask, because he cared and his heart belonged to her.

Sakura bit back some tears and nodded at the second question, she wanted to tell her sensei everything. Although she didn't know how to word that a S-class criminal stole her heart, without bluntly saying that he was right. "Sensei, I messed up," she choked out softly, "I let him into my home, my heart, my soul and I trusted him so much, that I was blinded to everyone's warnings."

"Sakura," he spoke softly as his arm went around her shoulder and pulled her closer hugging her protectively, looking off sensing the Uchiha's Chakra. "It's okay, everyone is allowed to be blinded by infatutions all the time, nothing makes you any different."

Itachi's eyes squinted as he watched on, as Sakura turned into Kakashi and hugged him back and cried into the Jounin shoulder. Even though moments before he cruelly ripped the girls heart out and stomped on it, he felt a pang of jealously go through him as he heard her sobs die down and watched as Kakashi scooped her into his arms. One thing remained true, he whispered, "Haruno Sakura ...

You have stolen
You have stolen my heart"





I watch you spin around in the highest heels
You are the best one, of the best ones
We all look like we feel


It had been a year since then, since her heart was shattered so, and now a bottle of Sake sat near her feet as she thought back to everything. Her cheeks flushed with drunkeness and her heart full of hate and love all at the same time. Hate because on that day she wanted to reveal everything to everyone, but couldn't for the sake of her own reputation. Love because one person came to her, and stood by her not judging her at all. Although that was not the one person she longed to be with at the very moment, she picked up the bottle at her side and took another sip from it.

In the distance footsteps approached the field, causing her to jump up and pull some kunai out and throw them in all direction hastily. She fell back to the ground softly, tears streaming down some more, the alcohol too much and the hurt from the year before not completly gone. A figure emerged from the woods, the one figure that Sakura didn't want to see...Itachi.

"What do you want," she asked in a voice that was slurred from alcohol, her eyes tired from tears and memories. In the back of her mind she knew that this was not how she wanted to see Itachi again, her drunk and incoherent and him in position to take full advantage of her. "Huh, you did enough to me, my heart. What are you doing here?!?!"

"I want it back, Sakura," he said slowly, he voice carried no emotion at all. "That is what I want, I want what you stole from me back." Itachi moved closer and closer to Sakura, away from the shadows of the woods revealing the tiredness of his eyes and the same dark onyx they had without Sharigan.

All she could do was blink in confusion and back away towards a tree, her back colliding with it. Bitting down on her lip she whimpered out, "I don't have anything that belongs to you. What do I have that belongs to you?"

"My heart Sakura," he said reaching the tree, placing a cold pale hand on her cheek. "I had no clue I possessed one, until I felt that I gave it up to someone. I lost the will to fight, because I might die and never see you again, and I am known for killing my entire clan." Leaning down closer to Sakura her placed his lips on her kissing her tenderly but yet passionately.

Sakura pushed Itachi off, looking at him in disbelief and then punched him in the face, "how dare you?!" She was furious at him, she ran behind the tree to avoid anymore contact with the Uchiha. Although he was swift and she was met by him at the other side. She ran to another tree, and was met by him once more. "Go Away," she yelled out at him, "I don't want your heart, I don't have it..I DON'T LOVE YOU!!"

"Thank you," he said softly, as he stopped going after her, "that is all that I needed to know, that you didn't love me any longer." He vanished from the field, leaving the distraught Sakura, curled on the ground behind the final tree as she murmmered out softly, "Uchiha Itachi...


You have stolen my
You have stolen my heart"