TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


It Doesn't Matter... by prettypup

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I am responding to a challenge by KibaXHinaluvr, so I don't know if they will like this, but I hope other people will like it anyway. The category for the challeng is suppose to be Romance, but I couldn't help but add some humor (that's my specialty!) and I think KibaXHinata is a great couple! P.S. I'm doing this one chapter at a time so keep checking for updates about every other day or so.
In hindsight, Hinata realized it hadn't been as hard as she thought. Hinata had just done something incredible. Maybe not lifechanging (yet), but definitely incredible. Hinata had always had a crush on Naruto, but recently, expecially since Naruto left on his first S-ranked mission, she had been forgetting about him. She was no longer in that deep, sensational love she had once felt for him. But, in losing adoration for Naruto, she had gained so much for one other very close comarade of hers. That of course, was Kiba. So, today, around dusk when they were all going home from training, Hinata had decided to make her big move. She was telling Kiba that she loved him.
She told him she wanted to talk to him alone. Kiba actually thought he was in trouble or something, she barely ever really acknowledged him unless she was angry at him, which was also VERY rare, so he was expecting some kind of "please don't do that again" lecture or something. But when Hinata had started to blush and mumble, he knew it was something else.
"Kiba I...um..I just wanted to...tell you..." she had started. She had talked to Kiba more than she had to Naruto and she knew him more too, so why couldn't she get the words out!
"What Hinata?" Kiba asked. At this point he was crossing his fingers thinking, please don't tell me something girly and embarrassing...
"I, I, I really...um...like you," she whispered. She had done it. She didn't know how but she'd done it! Well kind of.
Kiba stared at her, half confused and half elated. He wanted to say that he liked her back, but he wasn't quite sure what she meant so he would wait to see what she would say next.
Hinata saw the look on Kiba's face and thought, I guess I haven't gotten my point across, so to clarify her thoughts, she added, "I mean, alot. I like you alot!"
Hinata hadn't said "um" once during that sentence, so she must be serious!, thougt Kiba.
"COOL! I mean, I really like you too Hinata!" he had said with a smile on his face. Neither one of them had said the word "love" but both knew. They were both in a deep, hypnotised love that was slowly blooming.