TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Maiva by mistyfoxmaid

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +






























Name: Maiva Yami Lee
Birthday: October 31, 1992
Clan: Leeng or Lee
Personality: Calm, sweet, caring, can get very scary if you get on the bad side
Likes: the moon, wolves (especially white ones), miso ramen, good and fair people, Neji, Sasuke, Naruto, and Kakashi.
Dislikes: mean, nasty, and unfair people, hunters, Sakura, Ino, stuckups, and Akatsuki
Jutsu: Moon Shade, Moon Summoning, Demon in the Moon, Summoning Jutsu: Moon Wolf Altair, Moon Swords, God¡¯s Moon Protection
History: She has a demon inside of her. She¡¯s not like Naruto and Gaara because her demon can come out anytime. Maiva¡¯s body is it¡¯s resting place because she is friend¡¯s with the moon goddess Venia. She is branded on her left shoulder, as in the picture. Her father put a seal on the demon inside of her. He killed her mother and left rumors about Maiva. She was soon hated by everyone in her village which was The Village Hidden in the Moonlight. She ran off to her mother¡¯s birthplace, Konoha. She was welcomed and made new friends. She is not safe though. Her father is after her and each day brings him closer to her. Then her father branded her and sealed the demon. The demon is good but threatens to kill because of the seal. Konoha is wary of Maiva but she has a place to rest. She wishes to get rid of her father from the Earth. The demon that she has is the six-tailed wolf demon. Note her yellowish-gold eyes in the pic.
That¡¯s Maiva! Review please. Thank you.