TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Crimson Daisies by marionette

[Reviews - 30]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
-naruto-


His skin is cold.

Soft, smooth and white like flawless alabaster.

Funny how much it reminds me of you.

His touches are surprisingly gentle, loving, a quiet cascade of tiny kisses spilling down my cheek, a finger smoothing slowly down my collarbone.

All I can hear is the sound of those perfect lips.

And all I can think about is your face.

I open my eyes, hoping to rid my mind of your ghostly image, letting my gaze fall easily to the floor.

It's surprising that I'm still standing right now.

I feel his hands smoothing slowly down my neck, gently pushing my cloak so that it falls obediently off my shoulders.

He glances down at me and I am careful to avoid those scarlet eyes, a soft sigh touching my lips as he trails kisses along my shoulder.

Kisame had fallen asleep a long time ago.

I listen to his gentle snores, filling my mind with the sound, blinding myself to my persistant thoughts.

I'm not sorry, Sasuke.

I swear I'm not.

I feel his lips press lightly to mine, those cold hands smoothing easily down my sides.

My body trembles.

The sky trembles.

The night is watching me.

Him.

Us.

And the world is colored red.

Everywhere I look I see it, like blood painted across the air, touching everything.

The scarlet moon, the silent darkness, and the daisies...

Swaying quietly in the soft breeze...

The daisies are crimson.

My tears are vermillion.


-----


-sasuke-


My eyes flutter quickly open, a gasp left quiet at my cold lips.

It is dark still.

There is silence.

And all I can hear, all I can feel, is the racing thrum of my heartbeat.

I sit up slowly, shivering.

Kaarin and Suigestu are still sleeping.

My gaze lifts to the blackened night sky, and I search quietly, searching for your face in the constellations.

There is nothing.

And the stars only stare accusingly back at me, forlorn and silent.

'You dream of his smile in scarlet eyes, Sasuke. You see him. And you see your brother. Don't you understand?

I listen obediently to the imagined voice.

The stars seem to speak to me.

But I know it is only myself that whispers in this dead night.

'Don't you understand?'

It echoes in my mind.

I wonder silently why I ask myself these question when I know,

I know so well,

I have no answers.