TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


In The Shadows by SakuraxLee

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: (DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO)

{IF YOU FEEL ANY NEED TO USE TOHRU, PLEASE ASK}

This had the first chapter posted which was long but somehow it got erased so I have to do it again -.- Well, as you see, the OC acts somewhat like Haku, but acts very much like me. I didn't plan for it to go that way, but all innocent people have a bad side.. Correct?
(Clearly Tohru's POV)

Hmm. Yep, keep acting brave.. Watch you idiot! WATCH!

Wow.. I thought I was KIND OF like Haku. Apparently not. Anyways..

"SHIT!" I muttered. Well, maybe I shouted/muttered...

Is that possible?

Well, anyways..

Kakashi did some chidori thing, or whatever the crap it was. I saw Haku moving in front of Zabuza.

Let my dear Haku die? I don't think so.

I ran into that stupid pink-haired chick. Well, I think she's stupid.. anyways, yeah... well, I quickly disappeared leaving the puddle of water that I always left.

She still noticed it and raised her kunai.

Bitch! Flat-chested bitch! How dare she think of my marking as me trying to get away from her! That stupid, flat-chested, ugly bitch!

.. Wow, my mind sure is evil!

... Anyways, I appeared behind Kakashi.

I grabbed his vest and threw him on the ground. Wow, he sure was heavy! Well, then I sent water crashing down on him.

Was that supposed to help? Maybe. I saw Haku look at me. I knew he remembered me. Who wouldn't? I got kicked around for helping him!

HE BETTER REMEMBER!

Anyways.. I stared at this ugly ass Zabuza man.

He had no eyebrows.

WHAT THE CRAP? DOESN'T EVERYONE HAVE EYEBROWS?

Anyways, I saw that Haku acted like his pet. Actually, a weapon..

Wait a minute...

"Do you think it is right to treat others as your weapons?" I asked.

Zabuza grunted. "Your pretty smart kid. And pretty strong." He took a step towards me.

What did he think he was going to do? Tell me I was his weapon? It doesn't work that way.. does it?

I haven't been in a village for a while.

.. My mind is SO weird.

How come my mind can't be like how I talk?

Like Haku?

...

Anyways, I punched him in the stomach and he stumbled a bit. I knew it didn't affect him much, but he was pretty screwed up in the health area.

That nine-tailed kid came rushing forwards with the Uchiha kid in his arms.

He gave me that look.

The look everyone gave me for helping Haku.

The look that my mother gave me before leaving me by myself on the streets.

The look that was full of hate.

I wanted to hug someone but I knew my family didn't want to see me ever again.

I turned back to Zabuza who had that same look...

Well, it was that look and a 'leave-us-alone-and-we-wont-hurt-you' look.

"I will fight you for Haku." I said.

GREAT! ACT BRAVE WHY DON'T YOU SO YOU GET SLICED IN HALF BY A BIG SWORD!

"Zabuza do not listen to her. I do not know her."

I started crying. Yup, right there. Well, I didn't make noise but still.

I walked over to the kid, I think his name was Naruto.

"I am sorry for hurting your ..."

"Sensei!" he replied.

Wow, this kid could be loud.

"Would you like some help?"

He nodded. I picked up Kakashi.

Again, he was heavy.

But I didn't want a small kid carrying his sensei. I walked over to the flat-chested bitch and patted her shoulder.

I dont know why. I could tell she was sad though.

But unfortunately, shinobi could not show their feelings.

I saw Haku disappear.

Zabuza looked shock.

HA!

I saw Naruto grab his kunai.

Maybe I should have to, because it could have been a act.

But, Haku stood beside me.

And I bet you those tears made him feel bad.

When he was crying, I walked with him.

So Zabuza, shove that up your ass.

He's on the good side.

But I have a feeling I'll be seeing more of you.