TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Breaking Point by KibaxHinaluvr

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: rated 15 for the death of a character.

Disclaimer: i do not own naruto, and you should be glad because i suck at drawing
"THAT MEANS I WONT DRAW SASUNARU PICTURES FOR YOU YOU STUPID FANGIRLS!"
*fangirls walk away slowly, mumbling something about sasunaru*

Sorry this chapter may be short, i just cant seem to get enough on the paper to make it look long!
Kiba waited, wether impatiently or patiently we do not know, for his dilly-dallying teammates. They were going to be given a new mission today.

Hinata walked around a tree, just as Kiba had started reminiscing about their days a Chounin were almost over.

"A-ranked missions, here we come!" Kiba shouted as Shino rounded the corner.

"Being a little confident about ourselves becoming Jounin, i see." Shino said, probably saying all that he would that day.

"Shino-kun, both you and Kiba-kun will become Jounin, you're bother overwhelmining strong."Hinata said softly.

"Hinata, you've gotten much stronger too. I mean, i think you would beat Shino and his bugs anyday." Kiba said, earning a fist in the face from Shino.

"Well... lets get going for our mission." Hinata said, not wanted kiba and shino to fight.

They headed out without another word, and Hinata in the middle.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

The three of them knocked softly on the Hokage's door, and then walked in.

They saw Tsunade, looking rather drunk, fighting the gravity or drunkeness, trying to pull her to the ground. They found the evidence, a rather large bottle of sake, empty, next to the desk, still rolling about on the wooden floor.

"Clomoninn" Tsunade said, the achohal running all of her words together.

Kiba looked shamefully at her. What would happen if Orchimaru tried to invade Konoha again, and Tsunade was drunken useless? Hinata seemed to agree with him, but she held the disgust behind her eyes, but you could see it leaking out slowly.

Tsunade shook her head and held it in her hands as if she had a headache, which she probably did. She pushed a peice of paper towards the three 17-year-olds.

Kiba took it before either of the other two had time to extend their hands, acting the leader. He looked at the top and was genuinley surprised. At the top, was printed, a large, bold, blue A.

" A
Escort of a very important
member of the Sand Village."

That was all the paper said to explain their mission. That was all it granted to their almost non-exsistent knowledge of their mission.

Hinata slowly eased the paper out of kiba's hands and looked at it. It flew easily out of her hands because of the fact that the were wide open. She must have seen the ranking of the mission.

Hinata started hyperventilating. Shino took her in his arms in a friendly hug, to stop her from being dropped over the edge. Kiba felt a strange feeling curling up in his stomach like something just died inside of him. He could almost feel his skin turn green.

Hinata pushed Shino aside and curled up on the floor like rolly-polly that was just touched.

Kiba took one long stride towards her and sat down next to her and took her in him arms. Not like the hug Shino gave her but one that let her dump all the bad feelings into him. Kiba gripped her as tightly as he could without hurting her.

Kiba could feel her calming down. Her body went limp in his arms, like all the resolve had up and left her.

"I'm not strong enough for a A-ranked mission Kiba, i-im ju-ju-just not able to do it." Hinata stuttered out while tears pressed the back of her eyes.

Kiba acted before he even thought. Kiba kissed the top of Hinata's head softly. He could tell that she was surprised.

Tsunade, oblivious to Hinata's breakdown, finally said something.

"The one you're to escort is here...." she said numbly.

It was then that Gaara walked into the door.