TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Only In My Dreams by BelovedComplex

[Reviews - 25]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hey this is my first attempt at Naruto fanficiton so I hope it's okay... Oh well, enjoy.


Disclaimer: Don't own anything...
Prologue:

“Oi, Dobe. Just what do you think you’re doing?” said a voice that came from behind him.

Turning around sharply, the blond tried to find the owner of the voice, only to be met with darkness. “Where the hell are you?!” he shouted, fully intending to give a ‘proper’ greeting to the owner of that voice. He had been called a lot of things; dobe was one of the insults that ticked him off the most.

“Man you really are a loser.” The voice stated, ignoring his question.

“Bastard! Who do you think you are?!” Naruto shouted. Naruto had this little voice in his head that told him that he knew that voice but he despite his efforts couldn’t remember who the mysterious person was. But he was never good at thinking about things like this, or remembering them, especially when he was angry. He opened his mouth to yell out another insult, but all that came out of it was a small gasp as he sensed that something, or more likely someone, had just appeared right behind him, and he was so close to him that he could feel the others body heat against his back.

Naruto suddenly tensed as he felt arms wrap around his waist and pull him back into a firm chest. The blond shivered as he felt the boy holding him breathe right by his ear.

Oh God... This was bad. Really bad. He was stuck with some sexy voiced guy with a extremely hot body, that was now pressed up against his own, (it’s not like the poor blond had much say in the matter) who was above all a total asshole. To make things worse, this boy had his arms around his waist, and didn’t seem to be letting go any time soon. As he was being held he could feel the boy’s breath against his neck, he shivered once again as the hot air traveled down his neck and stopped where his neck met his shoulder. The blonde’s eyes shot open as he felt the boy’s lips lightly kiss the spot, sending heat through out his body. God this felt good, which was really bad considering that he should he move, just push the guy away and run for his life. That was the smart thing to do...to bad that thought didn’t hit Naruto. But even while he thought of escaping, that option disappeared as he felt the boy’s breath once again hit his ear.

“What’s the matter...Naruto-kun?” he could feel the boy smirk as he said those words, causing Naruto to shiver again.

The blond then gasped as the mysterious boy started kissing, nibbling and sucking his neck, moaning as the boy found a sensitive patch of skin. Again he could feel the boy smirk as he bit down on the sensitive piece of skin.

“Ahh...”

The boy chuckled when he heard Naruto. “My, your sensitive aren't you?”

“Bastard....” Naruto couldn’t think, he couldn’t move, and that voice…he just couldn’t place it. He knew that he had, but damn, it was hard to think with those lips, teeth and tongue on his neck. However, all thoughts stopped as he felt a hand slip under his shirt and started to explore his upper body.

“Wh-What are you doing? St-top....please...” he couldn’t form complete sentences any more all he could focus on was the boys hand, still making its way up his chest and those lips that were still attached to that extremely sensitive spot on his neck.

He closed his eyes trying to pull himself together when....he woke up as water was poured on to his head.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXx

“Naruto...” Naruto looked up and saw an angry Iruka holding an empty water bottle.

“Umm...hey there Iruka-sensei...”

“Naruto, I would appreciate it if were awake during the times when you grace us with your presence.”

“Well about that...you see...” Naruto smiled coyly, rubbing the back of his head trying to think of an excuse.

“Detention Naruto.” Iruka said firmly.

“What?! But Iruka-sensei!!” Naruto cried.

“No buts. After school, everyday, for a week. No excuses.”

“Damn it.”