TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Blood, Sweat, and Tears: Orochimaru's Renegade Daughter by Sabre

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Blood pounded in Saya's ears as she ran down the seemingly endless tunnels of Orochimaru's hideout, sobbing silently and occasionaly glancing over her shoulder warily for fear of her father. Blood ran down her back where several shurikans were embedded in her skin but she ignored it, fantasizing that there was no pain and that her suffering would end soon. Oh! How she prayed for a miracle everyday until her lucky break, which has lasted only a second, but she had known immediatley what do. Her whole body tingled still from the remiscing of her moment of glory, when she had used her first jutsu: Grand Fireball Jutsu. She wasn't sure how the words had found their way into her head (for Orochimaru has taught her nothing) and she didn't stay around to ponder it. All she knew was that she was free!
Her feet seemed to grow wings as she ran through the dense forest, pushing her way through bushes and brambles and other obstacles until her feet bled and her lungs rasped. Yet she felt no pain. She had felt pain when Orochimaru beat her into submission, when he had pumped her full of drugs, stuffed her into a glass tube to research but at this moment, right now, she felt nothing but foolish pride of her accomplishments.
That night, she fell asleep dreaming of her near future. She would go to Konoha, the village her father hated the most, despised, even, and she would grow strong until she had the strength to come back and avenge all the other test subjects, all the other children who he had trained, the ones who had failed and died in the process. That's why Saya was so special to him - she was the one who lived, the one who had lived through the experiments and the beatings. And little did she know that as she planned for a brighter future, Orochimaru was one step ahead.


Wrinkles creased the Hokage's weathered face as he frowned at the pile of papers on his desk. He'd already been working for several hours with much more to do, but the physical ache to stretch his sore limbs pulled him towards the window behind him, which overlooked a large portion of the village. Pride consumed him as he gazed upon the village he had grown up in. Fond memories flashed before his eyes of being young and reckless, strong and foolish (as well as perverted). He shuffled back to his desk with a content sigh just before a knock at the door interrupted his reminiscing.
"Come in, come in!" Sarutobi called, swiftly organizing his pile of paperwork until it could be called 'organized.'
As he looked up at the door, he saw a ANBU pushing a child into the room, following closely behind. Her short, black hair hung down, barely covering her eyes. Snake eyes.
"Hokage-sama, we found this girl outside the village gates. She had an interesting story, so we brought her here. I hope that you aren't angered, Hokage-sama."
"O-of course not. You may be dismissed."
The ANBU blinked at him with surprise and left the room reluctantly, casting one last wary glance directed at the child, who ignored him as she hung her head.
"Orochimaru-" He said, not sure what to say or where to start.
"Is my father. I ran away."
There was a moment of relief for the Hokage as he let loose a deep breath, not realizing he had been holding it in this whole time. As he did so, she stole a glance at him, only to avert her gaze when he looked back at her.
"And why have you run away? How did you know your way here? What's your name?" The Hokage tried not to let his suspicion show, but it was on the brink of impossible as he gazed at a more feminine copy of his renegade star student, Orochimaru the snake sannin. It was obvious the child knew he was shaken.
"My name's Saya. I refused to be used as a experiment. He would often talk of Konoha with his subordinates."
"And why have you come here?"
The Hokage held in a gasp of surprise as she lifted her head, reveiling eyes aflame with anger. He had never seen such raw determination.
"To grow strong enough.. to kill my father!" She cried.