TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


There For You by FallenStar

[Reviews - 19]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: No NARUTO OWNER HERE!! T.T
It was winter in Konoha, freshly fallen snow covered the forest floor.

This was Kiba's most dangerous training ever, he had never been this hurt while training in the 15 years of his life. Even though he was covered with bruises and the bandage around his forehead was already wet with blood , Kiba was still willing to pick a fight with Shino. If Hinata was there , then they wouldn't be fighting , but Hinata had gone off to get more bandages.

"Why did you do it?" Shino asked

"Do what?" Kiba replied , looking away.

"Don't act like you don't know, It's the only reason you're covered in bruises"

"The only reason I AM covered in bruises if because YOUR BUGS were coming at FULL SPEED" Kiba growled.

"It was your own fault " Shino walked to the other side of their training ground ...well what was left of it.

"SHUT UP BUG BOY!!" Kiba stood up , point his finger at Shino.

"What would Naruto say at a time like this ....Ahh yes...Dogbreath.." Shino smirked.

"DON"T BRING EVEN BRING THAT IDIOT INTO THIS CONVERSATION!!" Kiba growled as he ran toward Shino, his fist ready - he fell back ; not only did he have bruises and a cut on his forehead , Kiba also had a cut from the top his ankle to his knee.

________________________________

Hinata thanked the medic and then rushed out of First Aid.
Even though she was thankful , he shouldn't have done what he did. *FlashBack*

"Last attack Hinata ..Okay" Shino had told her. As he performed his jutsu , her heart let off a painful thump. She gasped for air but it was too late , the bugs were coming towards her at full speed.
If Kiba hadn't appeared behind her and bear hugged her , she might have been dead.
*End of FlashBack*

She pulled herself back to reality as the memory of Kiba's arms protecting her as he himself went crashing through the trees.

'That's why he's such a great friend' Hinata smiled.


It wasn't long before she was within earshot distance.
Hinata couldn't hear what Shino had said but what Kiba's reply was truly paralyzed her.

'I do all that for her because i don't want her to know the truth ...I don't want her to fall into pieces.I don't want her to know about Naruto and Sakura!!!...Sometimes the way she acts around him causes me to hate her much more then I hate myself when I lie to her" Kiba stopped speaking and then sighed "Hinata will never know I love her , because she doesn't need to...