TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Flames of Sacrifice by XenaAdamana

[Reviews - 5]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: For those of you who do not like hearing about this, please click the handy back arrow on your browser. Do not hate me for this, as I have no tolerance for what happened. I feel utter hatred towards those who made those Jewish people suffer, and if you believe that what happened was right, chances are I don't like you. Thank you.
Still don't own Naruto. The Holocaust was an event in History.

MOST OF THESE EVENTS HAVE HAPPENED, ONLY THE PEOPLE'S NAMES HAVE BEEN CHANGED.
~Hinata~

Older boys usually scared me. I would shy away from them and hide, just keeping to myself. My teammates were different. Together, we would overcome many obstacles. When we would get back, however, so many people would glare at us. They would make faces and point and curse. My heart would almost stop beating, and I could not help but feel the heat rush to my face. My teammates, they told me not to worry, but how could I not? The entire Hyuuga clan was looked up - and down upon because we were ninja. So why were we so respected? Because we were powerful. People were afraid we would hurt them. Most of us were gentle souls... excluding Neji.

When Orochimaru began to overthrow Godaime, us ninja began to worry. The only reason he wanted us alive was to experiment on. How we wished Tsunade-sama would survive....

~Neji~

I was never too scared of anything. When I was younger, the only thing I feared was the dark, but even now I have gotten over that. Ever since I became a ninja all those years ago fear had become nothing to me.
But the day I came back from a mission along with Naruto and Tenten, I couldn't help but feel that familiar tension in my throat as the villagers began throwing things at us. My fists clenched, but I contained myself. Who did those people think they were?! We were their only protection... or so I thought.
I had forgotten about the new police force. Supposedly, they had weapons stronger than any jutsu. Weapons that required no chakra and could kill many people in a short amount of time. Surely it was nothing to us.
The only time when the fear began to take over was when we heard Tsunade-sama was losing her health - slowly but surely. All of us feared who would be our next Hokage.

~Ino~

A lot of people called me preppy and happy all the time. Lately, I'm not. This whole "impending doom" thing Shikamaru keeps on talking about is really beginning to scare me. First, there were the police force that began watching us ninja quite carefully. Then, we began to have human rights taken away from us. And finally, we were reduced to nothing - down to kneeling at the feet of commoners whenever we did something to them. It really pissed me off. My father says nothing will happen to me - he wouldn't allow it.
I'm not so sure anymore. He was taken away by some police members late at night. They cast us all dirty looks as they pushed through our house, then left, dragging him behind. Tears were running down my cheeks, and I fear they will start again soon.

~Naruto~

What has happened to me? I no longer feel the need to be happy, or to jump about in a hyperactive way. Guilt and shame weigh me down. I feel I am the one who began all of this, when I was born. If only I could have been normal, instead of having this demon inside me. Sometimes... I wish I was never born. Sakura-chan tells me not to think such things, but I can't help it. All my life I have been looked down upon by others, and just last night there was a riot in the street against ninjas. Apparently, some ninja had gotten back late and the police squad arrested them. Lately, everything has been changing, and I am finally beginning to feel afraid.

~Sakura~

My poor village, what have you been reduced to? Rubble and ash from the nightly burnings of ninja headquarters. The people are hostile toward us, and I fear for my life. Us kunoichi have it especially hard, for we are known as the weaker ones. I had originally planned to prove that wrong, but now I am not so sure... Every night, I dream about flames crawling up the side of my house, licking the sky with their orange glow. My heart stills for a minute and I struggle to breathe.
Last night, I heard screams in the street. When I looked out, a new genin was standing before an odd looking device. The police sheriff had it pointed at the child's head and was yelling,
"This is your punishment for disobeying the rules!"
"But I have not done anything wrong!" The child pleaded with tears in his eyes.

A horrid sound filled the air and the child's last scream came after that. When I closed my eyes, the sheriff was gone and the body of a young boy was left int he street.
Hurrying down my front steps, I turned him over. Dead. So quickly... but how?
I deep, circular wound was in the middle of his forehead. I shivered and retreated back to my house. If I ever see something that nightmarish again, I think I may die myself.

~Sasuke~

I haven't really been out lately, but from all the noises at night, something is going on. I wish I knew, but I am stuck in my house, preparing to kill my brother. Soon, Itachi, soon you will be dead and I shall have my revenge. Wait... who is this at my door?

~Tenten~

Neji! My poor Neji! He was taken right from under us by those nasty police people. They dragged him down the street and began admonishing him about some unknown crime. The Hyuuga kept arguing against him, but when the man held up that terrifying object, he immediately shut his mouth. In an insant, the once powerful Neji was on the ground and being taken to jail, for something he did not do. Lee and I are afraid we will be next, left to rot in the disgusting prisons. What will become of us?

~Kiba~

Mom... just come back to us... why were you taken, and why won't they let us out of our estate? Was it something we did? Are we really bad people? Hana says we are not but... I am starting to doubt everything that was once real.