TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Reflection of two souls by Hikora Rea

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
It was raining. The forest was dead silent as a strange woman in a cloak walked up to a river. She placed a wrapped blanket with a baby in a basket and sent it down the stream. "I'm sorry young one, but I am not yet ready to become a mother. I hope you can forgive me my child." She wraped the hood around her face and dissapeared. The basket floated all the way down stream and ended up in some rapids. The basket was thrashed around like it was nothing, one could only hope the child inside was unharmed. As the rapids slowed a waterfall came into view. The basket was just about to go over when a strange hook grabbed it and pulled it safely to shore. A man with dark black hair opened it and instantly fell aback with shock. He looked around and moved forwad again. He lifted the child out of the basket and wraped his coat around the infant. "Who would do such a thing to a helpless child?" He stood up and walked into the woods where he came apon a vine wall that seemed to block his path. He made a hand sign and the wall moved to the side permitting him entrance. "Welcome young one to the village of the forgotten. Here you wil be safe, safe from all who wish harm on you." He took care of the child that man he Even gave her a name: Rea, and she grew into a fine young girl. She was tough for a kid and didn't take anything from any one. Some adults wouldn't even mess with her. But deep inside she just wanted to help people, to protect them, and that is what she grew up to be. Now a seventeen year old ninja Rea was made the head of the ambu squad of her village. "Rea, their was a break in on central lets go!" She hopped down from the roof and began to follow. On this day she would figure out her mysterious past, and what led to her being abandoned and left to die in the forest of the forgotten.