TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Sound Of Thunder by Sasuke

[Reviews - 18]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Just to let everyone understand, this story will be somewhat complicated to comprehend because things start to get a little crazy.
DISCLAMER: I, Jake, Do NOT own Naruto, but I wish I did.
Have you ever been so scared that you acctually start to cry and can't speak? I have. It feels like you can't even breathe because you're so tense. What makes it even worse is when the person you love is who's scaring you.

I was walking down the ally just kicking rocks around. Damn I was bored. I just kicked things around occasionally stubbing my toe on the large dumpster. When I would stub my toe I would hop on the other foot cursing very loudly.

"Uh...You ok?" I heard a deep voice say. I quickly spun around on my heels.

"Jeeze! You scared the hell out of me!" I said to the man with his hood over his face. "Um...might I ask why you have a hood on? Its so bright out today."

"That's the point of this hood...It's too bright for me because lately I have been craving..."

"Craving what?" I said to the hooded stranger.

"Ah forget it, Naruto." The hooded man said.

"Well ok...." I said turning around to kick more rocks. Then the realization hit me. I spun around very quick catching him before he left. "Um...Sir? I didn't ever tell you my name was Naruto..."

"I'm very good at guessing names...to me you looked like a Naruto." He said to me in response.

"Oh...well still what were you talking about...craving something? Craving what?" I said to him cocking an eyebrow. "Don't be shy I won't laugh.

"Well...fine I'll tell but its weird. For the past week I have been craving darkness...like I have black curtains and towels and bedsheets the whole package..." The man said to me as my mouth dropped. I suddenly slammed my mouth shut.

"Well...thats not so funny...thats not bad or funny or anything." I lied to the man.

"Mmmhmm....Whatever...anyway..." The man got a little close to me in the ally. I started to tremble cause he was frightening me. He pulled off his hood, "Hi my name is Sasuke. Whats your name?" The man named Sasuke was beautiful. He had hair like a raven. It was sleek black and blue with two bangs in the front and two onyx eyes. He also had perfectly red lips and a perfectly shaped nose.

"NARUTO!" I got out of my reality.

"Hmm? What?" I said before falling into the gaze again. Damn he was beautiful. Ah what was I sayin, he was a guy.

"Your name?" He said to me smiling.

"Oh...I'm Naruto Uzumaki!" I said realizing he had asked for my name when he already addressed me.

"I just needed the Uzumaki part hehehe." The man said looking into my eyes. "So lets go do something...unless you're to busy?" He said looking back at the can then laughing when I shook my head urgently.

Sasuke and I walked to the JAVA Cafe and drank some coffee. We talked about music and movies mostly but we also talked about how we have to go to college so early. The weird thing was...I liked it.