TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


All I ever wanted... by AntigoneHatake

[Reviews - 12]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto....Bandi does.


This chapter is a bit slow but I promise next chapter will have the best smexy-smut ever!!
“Neji Hyuuga is a hero” Tsunade exclaimed proudly to the packed stadium. Today, the village was celebrating the 21 year old’s homecoming from war. Center stage was Tsunade and Neji, dressed in the ninja uniform. “Neji Hyuuga, on behalf of the entire nation, I present you with the Gold Medal of Honor. May you always be remembered as the man who ended the Six Year War.” She said proudly, pinning the medal to his chest. Neji turned to the cheering crowd. Although this was one of the best moments of his life, he still felt empty inside
======== the following day: Hyuuga Manor ================

Neji sat on a marble bench under a large cheery tree in the vast and colorful garden. He was wearing a dark, almost black- blue male komodo made of silk, but nothing to shield his curse mark from the world. He sat there in peaceful silence with his cousin Hinata. She wore a modest white sundress made of the finest Egyptian cotton. Over time, their childhood friendship healed and she became the only main branch member he liked. “Father was so proud of you yesterday.” she said quietly, trying her best to start conversation. “hmm…” he mumbled with no emotion” know Neji-san, Father was almost crying. He tried so hard not to but I saw one or two tears fall” she said cheerfully. She knew Neji would most likely always hate her father, but she would always try to point out his goodness to her cousin.
“Do you remember when we used to play in the fountain?” Neji asked, looking at the baby ducklings in the large water fountain across the garden. Hinata giggled, “Yes, grandmother would get so angry that we ruined our clothing.” she said smiling sweetly at the memory, not noticing that a frown grew on Neji face.
“Lady Hinata, Lord Neji , you have a visitor.” they heard a voice call from behind them. They turned around to see Gloria, their handmaiden since childhood. Hinata smiled “Bring them in” Gloria bowed and left to proceed as Neji got up to leave.

”Oi! Neji wait up!!”

“Naruto?” Neji said turning around, a smile growing on his face. After the Chuuin exams, they became best friends, yet Naruto rarely visited the manor, ¦something about “not wanting to be around wise-ass bastards who don’t have any manners”.

“the one and only!!” he exclaimed whilst shaking his hand and slapping his back. “Greetings Naruto-kun” Hinata said bowing towards their guest. “Ahhh, Lady Hinata, you grow lovelier each day!” he said, mocking her father. Hinata tried to stifle a laugh but failed miserably. Naruto always reduced her to a mass of giggles every time he saw her. “Excuse me, but there’s business I must attend to.” she said, still laughing before turning out of the garden.

“So Naruto, why grace me with your presence…” Neji sarcastically said, crossing his arms. “I just had to make it up to you that I missed your big award, so I came to invite you to dinner tonight. Just you, me, and grand meal of epic portions by yours-truly!!!” Naruto exclaimed happily displaying his infamous fox grin. Neji panicked. Naruto..¦.cook? For him? It also didn’t help that Neji had a crush on Naruto.

And I won’t accept no for an answer!!! Meet me at my apartment at 7:00!!” he finished, seeing Neji’s hesitation.

This couldn’t end well…