TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Kazama Estate by shadowtrapper

[Reviews - 14]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hello all. . . This is the prologue for my story it is kinda short but it sets the story up for where I want it to go. . .

Disclaimer: Owning Naruto IS NOT something I do. Naruto being the manga/anime owned by Kishimoto Masashi et cetera. . .

_____________________ = a change in scene/ time passing

" " = normal speech

' ' = Thoughts

The third Hokage, Sarutobi retired leader of the village Konoha, stared down his newly chosen successor, Arashi. He was enraged that the Yondaime was so eager to give up his life so quickly when there were many other people that needed him.

“Arashi, I cannot let you give your life for this village leaving your newborn son without any living relations! You are not the only one capable of doing this.” argued Sarutobi, “You’re so young and you have a son to take care of now. Konoha needs a new young person not a retired old man as their Hokage.”

“Sarutobi-sama I can’t possibly expect anyone to carry out this plan other than myself. . . It’s a suicide mission. It is my plan and I will be the one to follow through with it.” rebutted Yondaime as he walked with his son in his arms toward the door.

As Yondaime went to walk by Sarutobi, Sarutobi used a sleep inducing jutsu to keep Arashi from interfering with his own plan.

“I’m sorry to do this to you Arashi but you will thank me for it one day.” said Sarutobi as he prevented Yondaime from collapsing.

He set him down on the floor and took the child from his arms, he said to the new born, “I wish I didn’t have to do this to you but there is now other way. . . I’m sure your Father will take good care of you and the village.”

He left the abandoned hospital with the infant to head toward the nine-tails.

___________________________________________________________


Arashi woke up, wondering what had just happened. He shot up. 'Damn, Sarutobi you had better be not be dead or I’ll kill you.' thought Arashi fighting back tears. He got up from where he was sitting and with his greatest speed headed toward the scene. . . .

___________________________________________________________


As Arashi arrived to the horrifying scene, he realized he was too late to stop Sarutobi from going through with his plan of self-sacrifice.

Sandaime had just finished Shiki Fujin no jutsu and had begun to crumple to the ground but Arashi used the Body Flicker jutsu to prevent the Hokage from falling.

With tears in his eyes Arashi started, “Stupid old man. . . It was my job to die. . . Not yours, Damn it!” Arashi’s voice trailed off as he found his son crying in a small basket only a few feet away. He laid down the dead Hokage.

Arashi slowly walked over to his son who was now starting to cry after being awoken by Arashi’s yelling. Not knowing what else to do Arashi slowly lifted up his son and held him close, tears still running down his face.

“Shh. . .Shh it’ll be alright . . .,”

He paused and a few tears ran down his face, “I’m sorry” was all he could say to his son.

As Arashi stood there the ANBU black ops arrived to check the area. He was asked what had happened but without saying anything walked away with his son in his arms.