TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


My Loyal Pet by Usagi

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: My computer has been dead. Yes dead. For about 3 or 4 weeks. I'm so behind in all my beta work, and my stories. So this is my attempt to get back on track. If I beta for you expect that I at least contact you this week sometime. I've also noticed something about this story, obviously Kimimaro didn't fight Lee and Gaara to get Sasuke in this story. If he had...there would be no story!! Reviews will make me update : D
To See Him Ashamed


“Orochimaru-sama?” Kaname asked as he poked his head in the door. Orochimaru was brushing his hair in front of the vanity-table.

“Come brush my hair Kaname-kun.” Kaname abided and took the brush from his master’s hand. He brushed through the silky hair waiting for the right time to speak.

“Is there any hope of Kimimaro getting better?” Kaname ventured asking without permission.

“Doubtful.”

“Not even any of your jutsus?”

“No.” Kaname sighed as he continued brushing the long, raven hair. “You really are attached to Kimimaro.”

“He’s my friend.” Orochimaru’s cold eyes looked at Kaname through the mirror.

“If I didn’t know better I’d say you two were almost lovers.” Kaname’s hands shook but he didn’t show any form of fear or worry on his face. He didn’t want Orochimaru ever finding out what they used to do with each other. “Kaname, you can stop now.” Kaname put the brush on the vanity-table as his master grabbed his hand. “If you want me to put any effort into keeping Kimimaro alive for longer than what he has left, you’d best submit to you.” Kaname nodded knowing where this was going. “Please me and I’ll see what I can do.” Typical of the Sannin. Kaname would have to do what he wants but Orochimaru never guarantees he’ll do what Kaname wants.

“How would you like me?” The snake’s eyes roamed Kaname’s tall, lean body before answering.

“Naked.” It was hard for Kaname to comply. He was proud…almost too proud. He wanted to kill Orochimaru for being such a bastard. He did respect the power Orochimaru had and at some times liked him, but mostly he hated him. He hated him for putting Kimimaro in a dark room and to be left alone. He hated how the snake had to dominate over him. Kaname slowly took his clothes off willing himself to continue forward. ‘I’m doing this for Kimimaro. Only for Kimimaro.’ Orochimaru’s eyes held excitement and lust as he watched the boy slowly strip himself of his clothes. Soon the boy was standing in front of Orochimaru naked and awaiting further instructions. “Get on your hands and knees.” Kaname’s eyes burned with anger. He knew Orochimaru was doing this on purpose. The Sannin had never taken advantage of Kaname so much. Usually it was just a quick blowjob or a hand job and that was it. Never had Orochimaru forced the boy to submit in such a degrading way.

Kaname however did as he was told and got onto his hands and knees. Orochimaru took off his own clothing and got behind the boy resting on his own knees. Kaname prepared himself for the pain he would be enduring. He had done this before with Kimimaro. Only it was much more loving and consensual. As the pain surged through his body, the memories flooded back to the boy.

*~*~*
“Kimi, please go easy on me. I’ve never done this before,” Kaname pleaded as he wrapped his long legs around Kimimaro’s sweating body. Kimimaro kissed up Kaname’s chest and licked around the boy’s nipples. Kaname’s breath hitched as he felt himself growing harder than he already was. Kimimaro lapped gently around the hardened nipple before gently nipping at the skin. “Kimi!”

“It’s ok Kaname. I’ll go really slowly for you. The last thing I want to do is hurt you.” Kaname nodded as he brought his lips up to catch Kimimaro’s. The brunette forced his tongue dominatingly into the older man’s mouth, exploring every corner of the moist cavern. Kimimaro’s tongue met with the younger boy’s and gently lapped at the muscle. He moved one of his fingers behind the boy and slowly inserted it into the boy’s core.

“Oh God!” Kaname breathed out trying to fight back tears. It hurt and he wanted to stop, but he knew it would get better because it was Kimimaro and Kimimaro was never going to hurt him if he could avoid it. He felt another finger enter and he yelled out in pain.

“Shh! If Orochimaru hears us we’re dead,” Kimimaro said as he sucked Kaname’s earlobe into his mouth. He massaged the skin with his tongue and moved his lips to Kaname’s eyes where he kissed away the tears.

“Kimi, it hurts.” Kimimaro nodded knowing the feeling. He felt the same pain the night Orochimaru came into his room when he was still just a young boy. He licked up Kaname’s jaw line before taking the boy’s lips in his own. He kissed the boy passionately and continued moving his fingers slowly in a scissoring motion. He then inserted a third finger and felt blood trickle down his hand. He looked deep into Kaname’s brown eyes. Lust, fear, pain, and love swarmed in those eyes.

“This is going to hurt about as much as it is right now, but I promise you it will get better.” Kaname nodded slowly and bit his bottom lip. Kimimaro slowly entered the boy’s stretched out entrance, rolling his hips slowly into the boy. Kaname moaned softly into Kimimaro’s shoulder to muffle any sound that may reach Orochimaru’s room. Kimimaro looked into those chocolate eyes again waiting for Kaname’s permission to continue. The boy nodded and Kimimaro again rolled his hips into the boy, burying himself farther into the shaking boy’s body. Kaname felt the pain slowly go away and began to feel pleasure as he watched Kimimaro’s eyes slide shut. He kissed the silver haired man’s nose lightly. Startled, the older man looked at the boy questioningly.

“I think I love you.” Kimimaro’s heart melted. He never wanted to be apart from this boy ever. He never wanted to leave his body. Tears formed at the corners of the stronger man’s eyes as he began to quicken the pace. Kaname moaned softly pulling Kimimaro further into him. He wanted Kimimaro farther inside him. Farther than what was humanly possible. He kissed the green-eyed man harshly and desperately as they rolled their hips into each other. Kaname’s body was shaking in pleasure and pain, as he couldn’t take it anymore.

“Touch me please!” He begged. Kimimaro complied as he gently wrapped his fingers around Kaname’s pulsating member. He stroked the organ delicately but kept with his pace. “Ah…ah!” Kaname couldn’t hold out much longer, but he wanted Kimimaro to release before him. It only seemed fair, but his reasoning wasn’t even understood to him anymore. He heard Kimimaro moan loudly and say things the boy had never heard him say before. He heard him say dirty things, almost disgusting things but he loved knowing that he was the cause of Kimimaro’s climax and uncontrollable mouth. Kaname finally spilled his hot liquid all over his stomach and on Kimimaro’s chest. Kimimaro collapsed onto the boy slowly taking himself out of the brunette. “Kimi?”

“Mm?”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

*~*~*
But the feeling Kaname felt now was nothing even close to pleasure, love, or even pain. It was humiliation. Kimimaro was gentle with his body whereas Orochimaru was harsh and didn’t take time to prepare his opening. He felt blood trickle down his leg as he finally heard the snake come. His insides seared in pain as Orochimaru’s seed spilled into him. The Sannin composed himself and pulled out of the boy.

“Clean yourself up,” was all that Orochimaru would say. Kaname’s butt was up in the air and his chest was against the cold floor. He was so ashamed that he didn’t want to be living anymore. His body was once loved, once adored. Now it was used and beaten. Tainted. Kaname felt tainted. Tears formed at the corners of his eyes. He knew Orochimaru wouldn’t lift a finger to help Kimimaro. Kimimaro was going to die and there was nothing the boy could do about it. He closed his eyes and flopped his entire body onto the cold floor. He was imperfect, unable to do anything for Kimimaro. He took a deep breath and slowly stood up feeling the blood, and semen slide down his legs. It was hard for him to walk and he collapsed onto the floor in front of a now clean and composed Orochimaru.

“Did I not say clean yourself up?”

“Why are you angry with me?”

“I’m not angry. Just displeased.”

“Was I not good enough for you?”

“No. You weren’t. You’ve already been had.” Kaname’s heart skipped a beat as panic pulsated through his body. How could he tell?

“I’m sorry.”

“Who already had you?”

“I…” Orochimaru slapped the boy hard across the face sending him to the other side of the room. Kaname was in fear. He had never seen Orochimaru like this before. Orochimaru would never hit Kaname before. But maybe that was before he knew Kaname wasn’t a virgin.

“Kimimaro? Did he have you first? Did he? Answer me you brat!” This time it was not a slap across the face but knuckles meeting skin. Kaname looked down, afraid of looking up into his master’s furious yellow eyes.

“…Yes.” He finally said softly. That was it; Orochimaru was going to kill Kimimaro. Kaname felt his heart shatter and tears flow from his eyes. But to his surprise Orochimaru wiped a cool, damp cloth over Kaname’s forehead and down to both of his cheeks. Kaname looked timidly into the Sannin’s eyes and noticed that anger wasn’t the emotion that was held in his sinister orbs; sadness was.

“I was afraid of that. I’ve always been skeptical of your relationship with each other. And now all the answers are clear to me. Do you love him?” Kaname was unsure of how to answer. If he said yes would Orochimaru kill Kimimaro? Would he be angry? If he said no would Orochimaru kill him anyway? Would he be happy? Sad? Anything?

“…I, I do. Very much.” Orochimaru’s eyes iced over with hatred as he continued to bore holes into the younger boy’s eyes. “I’d have loved you too, if you weren’t so cruel.” Orochimaru's eyes melted as he settled down onto the floor, next to Kaname.

“That same line came out of someone else before not too long ago.” Orochimaru pulled Kaname into his strong arms and held the naked boy there, wiping away the blood and seed from his legs and bottom. “I was in love with someone before. Only, I knew he’d never be in love with me. He kept to himself and didn’t let anyone in. Out of anger and furry I tried to dominate over him once. But that same line came out of his mouth, “I’d have loved you too, if you weren’t so cruel.” Kaname looked into Orochimaru’s eyes. Sadness was the only sentiment present in those lost, golden orbs. Kaname felt Orochimaru become distant and in thought. He decided to lie there with the man. His body was in pain and he desperately wanted to see Kimimaro, but Orochimaru needed someone in his time of weakness, someone to protect him, someone to hold him.

A/n: I know, short. I'm rushing to make all my stories updated today and I'm not sure if I'll get them all finished. Review and I'll get another chapter out before I go on vacation this weekend!