TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


plotless wonder, featuring Chuck Norris by hanyou_risika

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: DISCLAIMER: me and a friend got bored in Spanish and wrote this. we don't own Naruto, Chuck Norris, Charlie and the Unicorn, Rip It(an energy drink), our friends, or anything else trademarked. i don't know about her, but i barely own myself.


one day, Naruto and Risika were fighting over who was more random. Zoey, Shino, Neji, Lee, Sasuke, and Hinata were watching them with confused looks on their faces. when Risika began talking about Candy Mountian, Sasuke, Shino, Neji, Lee, Hinata and Naruto were thinking that she either was as high as a bug of had just drank a can of Rip It, but Zoey knew she was just being random.

"Candy Mountian, Charlie," Risika said.

"Good old Candy Mountian," Zoey said, laughing.

"Jackass!" Neji exclaimed. "How high were you two when you thought that up?"

But before Zoey and Risika could answer, however, Gaara fell from the sky and landed on Sasuke.

"We weren't high. we saw it on YouTube. What the hell, Gaara, what are you doing?" Zoey said.

Gaara just kind of glared at Zoey and refused to move. "Get off me!" Sasuke shouted, attempting to get him off. Risika started laughing, and so did Zoey after Risika explained it to her.

"What are you guys laughing at?" Lee asked.

"That looks so wrong!" Risika exclaimed. Then everyone else started laughing too, except for Sasuke and Gaara.

"Why don't you peeps get a room?" Risika said.

"Because they want to be open about their lifestyle!" Zoey said.

After that, Gaara chased around Zoey and Risika until Risika ran into a pole. "Where did that come from?" inquired Risika.

"Dumbass," mumbled Shino.

Before anything else could be said, Kakashi and Gai fell out of the sky. "Ha! I win, Kakashi!" Gai happily said.

"why are people falling out of the sky!" Hinata shouted.

"I dunno, but it's kinda fricken awesome!" Risika said. Then Gai spotted Lee and that sunset-background-thingy happened.

"Lee!"

"Gai-sensei!"

"Lee!"

"Gai-sensei!"

"Lee!"

"Sally is radtastical!" Risika shouted, ruining the moment. Then out of nowhere, Chuck Norris jumped down and started beating up Gaara. "What happened?" Chuck Norris asked. In a jumbled mess, everybody told him. Then he left, laughing at them.

"Well that was random," Neji commented. Then Gai and Kakashi left, and it was silent. Until. . .

"RAWER!" shouted someone who was hiding.

"I like throwing flaming rocks!" Risika shouted back. Then the person came out, and it was. . . Temari.

"Dang it Temari!" Zoey shouted.

"Hey it's Zoey. . ." Temari said. "Hey, you're the one who stole my stash that i stole from Risika that she stole from Gaara that he stole from Neji!"

"Yeah, but it's all gone now."

"What happened to it?"

"I ate it. it was only Pixie-Stix."

"Damn you!"

Then, Shino's head exploded and he died.

"I'm bored," Risika said.

"I know, let's get on the computer!" Zoey said. So everyone went to her house and watched Charlie and the Unicorn. As they were watching that, Chuck Norris came back with Charlie and a Leoplurodon and said, "I'm back and i'm going to take over the world!"

"What the heck?" asked Risika. Then "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns n' Roses started playing, and Chuck Norris began laughing like a psycho. Temari began screaming as his head EXPLODED!! Then Naruto began fighting the Leoplurodon and was winning, until it ran away.

**********************************************************

Neji: that's it!
Risika: what?
Neji: this story is stupid. i refuse to be part of it anymore!
Zoey: you are a stupid retard, Neji. well, we'll use our awesome author powers to do something so bad that. . . yeah!
Risika: yeah!
Naruto: well, uh. . . since Neji, Zoey, and Risika are fighting, i guess the story's over. Believe it!
Gaara: *punches Naruto* STOP SAYING BELIEVE IT!!!!
Risika: shut up, i get the last word. so i win! yay!