TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Difference Between Me and Him by uzamaki_fluff

[Reviews - 4]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is kinda short I know..sorry about that, but it was something that just came to me. To me it shockingly makes sense, and I really hope that you enjoy it..

Doesn't own Naruto..because if I did..all hell would break loose
The Difference Between Me and Him


Naruto he loves her so much, but unfortunatly her heart belongs to Sasuke. In his mind he goes over everything that he differs from Sasuke, but will never tell her these things. Inspired by the song 'Colorful' by Rocco Deluca and The Burden.




Everytime those cursed tears fill your beautiful jade eyes, anger it bubbles inside of me. Sakura, you think that I don't know the reason for your tears, but I do. It has always been that same worthless reason, a name and a pretty face. Don't you know that is all he has, and that doesn't make up for a human soul. All I ever see you doing is wasting your time and tears because all you want is to look after a boy, because if I called him a man that would be a lie, that isn't worth it. From that first day in the academy I was enamored by you, but all you could see was that horrible excuse for a person. Then on that fateful day, that our teams were assigned, to know that I would be with you my heart soared until Iruka-sensei said that cursed name, "Uchiha Sasuke."

"Sasuke-kun, Sasuke-kun, Sasuke-kun," your voice and how you say his name rings in my head all the time, it breaks my heart all the time. I wonder if he can hear that love in your voice when you say his name, because I can hear it. Do you know that I constantly compare that to how you say my name. "NARUTOOOOO," That is all that I hear when you say my name, only one or two emotions expressed in that, anger or annoyance. My heart it soars every time you say my name, even if it is out of anger, because it is nice to know that I spark some emotion in you.

"You're annoying," he says to you, and I watch as those tears fill up in your eyes. I hold back that urge to run up and beat the pulp out of him, because I know in return that you will do the same to me. How do you let someone do it, just call you annoying without even a bat of their eyes? That is the question that I want to ask you every time he does that to you, but never do because I already know that answer. "Naruto, you are soo annoying," words that you utter to me, even if it breaks my heart to hear, I let you say it, because it means that you feel something for me.

I wish all the time that I didn't feel this way for you, but I unfortunatly I do. All I know is that I was once stuck to watch him treat you like something that came of the bottom of his sandals. All I know is that you don't treat anyone you care about that way, no matter how you grew up or what your name is.

Even though his own clan was murdered by his brother, in his younger years he was the pride and joy of everyone. He was loved by all, mostly because of that name and ability that he possessed, while me on the other hand. I grew up with everyone looking at me with utter disgust, becuase of something inside me that I didn't choose to carry. To this day, I am still shunned for that, and it kills me on the inside.

Those are the differences between me and him, and yet, you still waste all those tears and all that effort for him. You ask of me and tell me that I am the only one who can get to him, and hopefully make him stay. I hope that you know that I am only doing this, because of you, because dispite all that love you have for him, my heart belongs to you. It will always belong to you, Sakura-chan, and one day I hope that you can see that.