TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


I need to know! i wanna know what's under Kakashi-sensei's mask! by xrayer2

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: i don't own naruto, 'tebayo.
"i..can't take it anymore...." growled Naruto.
Sakura looked up from her bowl of ramen. "what, Naruto?"
Sai looked up from his, wanting to know what was going on.
"i...wanna know what's under Kakashi-sensei;s mask!" declared Naruto, pumping a fist into the air.
"YOU'RE KIDDING!" yelled Sakura. "Don't you remember what happened last time??"
"...what are you talking about?" asked Sai.
"oh, right.(here, sakura goes on to explain the events that happened....) and all we found was another mask."
"Aw, come on, Sakura-Chan, you know you wanna-"
"Actually, i don't. now, i'm leaving before i get sucked into this."
SAkura got up, and began to walk away.
"What if he has-"
"IT WON'T WORK ON ME, NARUTO!!!" screamed Sakura, and she ran off as fast as she could.
"YOU'LL COME TO YOUR SENSES!!!"
"About what?" asked Kakashi, walking up behind Naruto.
Naruto nearly jumped out of his skin. "K-kakashi Sensei?!?! What are you doing here?"
KAkashi pointed at a store across the street.
"Getting some food..."
"food?"
"Yes, food, Naruto. you know, no ramen, but actual food. like apples, pears, cheetoes, potatoes, not ramen....you know, food. good morning, sai."
Sai nodded to kakshi in greeting.
"well, i'l be going now, Naruto. oh, right, we have a mission soon, something about a feudal lord's kid needing baby sitting... though why she classified it as a c-ranked mission is beyond me...well, bye."
Kakashi waved, and left, humming to himself.
When Naruto was absolutely sure he was gone, he turned back to Sai.
"Don't YOU want to know?"
"i don't know."
"HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE??? YOU EITHER DON'T, OR YOU DO!!!"
"oh, um..." Sai reached into his pocket, and brought out a book, titled 'how to get along with other human beings for dummies'
"What to do when friend screams at you, and asks a question you don't know the answer to..."
Naruto threw his hands up in exasperation.
"yes. or no."
"...sure?"
Naruto's face lit up. "GREAT! LET'S GO!!" he grabbed Sai by that hand, and dragged him in the direction of Sakura's house.

Sakura stood in her shower, shampooing her hair, when there was a knock on the door.
"mm? who could that be..? mom?" that WAs the only person in the house. she stepped outside, and opened the door a bit.
"mom?"
"Hi, Sakura-Chan!" yelled Naruto.
Sakura just stared at him for a second, then-
"NARUTO!!! I'M NOT WEARING ANYTHING!!!
"You aren't?" As Naruto's eyes began to move downwards, Sakura's fist connected with his face, and she slammed the door.
Sai looked at Naruto, now on the ground.
"should we have told Sakura-san that her mother sent us with a towel?"
"i...guess.."

later....

SAkura sat on her couch.
"What do you two want? adn it better not be about the whole kakashi thing."
"okay." said Sai, and he rose to go.
Naruto pulled Sai back onto the couch.
"No, stay here!"
"But, SAkura-san told us not to talk about it, and it's her house, so..."
Naruto turned to Sakura.
"PLEASE!!! I BEG YOU!!! PLEASE HELP US!!"
"sorry, Naruto, but i'm not gonna waste my time doing it. Ask kiba, or something." she began to get up.
"What if he has...Fat lips?"
Sakura froze. No! she couldn't get sucked into his nonsense! he eyes searched the room. the only way out was the door....crap, she was trapped.
"Buck teeth?"
Sakura twitched.
'must..not....give..in..' she thought.
'CHA! THAT'D BE AWESOME!!'
'what the...what the hell?'
'YEAH! LET'S GO!'
'who the HELL are you?'
'..you don't remember me? i'm Angry you, remember?'
'oh, i thought i got rid of you!'
'nope! now, we're going!'
"Girly lips?"
'come on, i know you want to...'
'no, no, NO!'
'NO!'
'YES!'
'NO!
'YES!'
"NO!
" a tattoo of his ex-girlfriends name on it on his chin?" supplied Sai.
"YES!"
"NO!"
"YES!"
"NO!"
"NO!" yelled Angry Sakura.
"YES!" screamed Sakura.
'HAH! YOU SAID YES!! WE'RE GOING! CHA!!'
'..must..not...'
Naruto grinned. he knew he had her on the ropes. only one more thing to go....
"You know, if we go, we could also read his make out paradise book..."
that did it.
"okay, fine." growled Sakura, as Angry Sakura cheered.
'i hope you're happy.' she thought.
'HELL YEAH!'