TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Chocolate Baskets by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 14]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Happy Easter! Yes it is Easter! Yay! Chocolate everywhere! *dances around munching chocolate* Hope you guys have a good Easter, if you celebrate it. I am not even sure why I celebrate it. I am atheist so yeah, but CHOCOLATE! How can you give up a holiday with bunnies and chocolate? Anyway Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
“CHOCOLATE!!!” The unmistakable shout of Naruto sounding through the whole village, country, and well planet.

The mentioned blond had just woken up to find a line of chocolate coins leading him out of his bedroom, into his small living room and then outside of his door, where he found the BIGGEST basket of chocolate shaped like bunnies he had ever seen. Then again he hadn’t seen a lot of baskets filled with chocolate that was shaped like bunnies, but still!

He pulled the giant basket into his apartment and started to search through it to see if there was a card. ‘Who could have given this to me?’ he thought eagerly looking through it. Finally at the very bottom he found a small dark blue card, with a rather dark looking bunny on the front.

Naruto flipped it open only to find a small message.

“Happy Easter. Don’t get sick off this.” Naruto scrunched his face up adorably as he tried to figure out who could have sent this. He didn’t know anyone that would do this for him, sure he had friends, but none that he thought would do this. He looked at the card again, almost torn it apart actually, but still couldn’t find a name.

He shrugged. ‘Why waste chocolate? It is like the sugar form of ramen!’ With that thought he happily dug into the basket, gnawing on the head of solid milk chocolate bunny as he got dressed.

He stepped out of his apartment, pockets of his horrid orange jumpsuit filled with all the chocolate he could fit in them. He was now chewing on another bunny, this one filled with caramel that cutely dripped down his chin as he licked and sucked the lucky bunny.

He arrived on the bridge, surprisingly early and leaned against the railing, thoroughly enjoying his caramel bunny. The sun danced around his head casting a glow around him, making Sasuke shield his onyx eyes away from him as he arrived a few moments later.

The stupid sun almost caused Sasuke not to see the absolutely hot sight of Naruto eating the last of his caramel bunny, the golden, sticky, liquid dripping down his chin, his tongue leaping out to nip at the drops that dripped down into his mouth along with the last bits of halfway melted chocolate.

It took all of Sasuke’s self control to keep himself back from licking away the caramel that was left to be ignored on the blond dobe’s chin. Thankfully before Sasuke could do anything, Naruto caught sight of him and started to wave and grin. Sasuke pulled his eyes away from the blond’s mouth to be directed to bright blue eyes.

“Hey teme! You can’t guess what someone left outside my door this morning!” Naruto shouted even as Sasuke crossed the short distance that Naruto really didn’t need to shout. The blond also didn’t seem to care if Sasuke was going to guess or not as he continued to explain while of course shouting,

“A whole basket full of chocolate bunnies! Can you believe it? They are really good too. Want one?” Naruto offered Sasuke a hollow, dark chocolate, bunny. Even though Sasuke despised sweet things, he happily, without showing his happiness of course, took the bunny and slowly took a bite of it.

“I can’t imagine who gave it to me. They didn’t sign their name,” Naruto went on, “Maybe it was Hinata? She seems like she would give me some chocolate. I bet it was! Hmm…maybe I should ask her out.” Sasuke was right now turning blue, he had been chocking on that bite of chocolate since Naruto had started talking about Hinata sending him the chocolate. Sasuke spit the chocolate out, without Naruto noticing for some reason.

“Dobe. Hinata didn’t send you it. She is dating Kiba remember? Why would she give you chocolate when her boyfriend couldn’t have any? Since chocolate is toxic to dogs. Use your empty head for once.”

Naruto glared. He hated when Sasuke was right. The raven haired boy always had to rub his face in it when he was right. Naruto crossed his arms over his chest.

“Fine then, who do you think sent the basket?

Sasuke’s brain stopped thinking for a second. ‘Okay voices!’ Sasuke shouted in his head so that about four figures of his imagination appeared in his mind.

“What? Life isn’t worth living if you are just going to yell at us.” A very emo version of him said. It was dressed in all black and his onyx eyes were shadowed in a very Gaara like fashion.

“Shut up! Can’t you see that hot little piece of tanned ass is right there? Life is worth living if you can pound that chocolate eating blond into the ground!” A very horny, perverted version of him stated, pointing at Naruto, lust very apparent in his black eyes.

“Is that all you can think about? Why worry about him when you should be thinking about Itachi! Like I don’t know killing him!” This version of him was the tallest and had Orochimaru’s outfit on. The other three version’s pumbled that one.

“What did you want Sasuke?” the last figure asked, the tiniest one that almost sort of looked like a darker Hinata. It seemed to be the good side of him.

“Who should I say the basket is from?” He asked the group, minus one, who was bleeding badly in the dark corner of Sasuke’s mind.

“YOU! Of course you baka! If he knows you sent the basket then maybe he would repay you with something sweeter then chocolate bunnies! Come on you know I’m right! Whose idea was it to send the basket in the first place?”

“Um mine.” The Hinata like figure said quietly, raising its hand, the perverted Sasuke glared at it and huffed unhappily.

“Why bother with telling him anything? Life isn’t worth living if you have to lie or tell the truth.” The emo Sasuke said moodily. He then got beat up by the perverted Sasuke and was sent to the same dark corner with the other one.

“Listen to me boy. Just tell him you sent the basket. Then kiss the living daylights out of him! You know you can do it! I haven’t been letting that emo wuss over there handle the fashion choices all these years for you not to be able to kiss like the pretty boy emo kid you look to be! Now tell him! Now!” The perverted Sasuke was nearly jumping up and down in frustration.

The real Sasuke turned to the Hinata looking figure, who sighed and nodded in agreement, with that they both poofed away and Sasuke went back to the real world.

“Hello? Sasuke? Earth to Sasuke!!! You there?” Naruto had been standing there trying to get the raven haired boy’s attention for the last five minutes, it seemed he had totally zoned out.

“Huh? What?” Sasuke asked as Naruto waved a tanned hand in front of his face.

“You have been standing there staring into space for the last like five minutes! That bunny I gave you had melted in your hand! You have been just standing there murming to yourself! Was it really that hard of a question?” Naruto huffed stepping back as he saw a strange glint come into Sasuke’s eyes.

To anyone else it would have just been a normal thing and they wouldn’t pay attention to it, but to anyone who knew Sasuke really well they knew that glint could only mean bad things to come. Sasuke himself knew that whenever he got that glint pervert Sasuke had come out to play with little blond boy of his affection.

“Hey dobe? Do you really want to know who sent the basket?” Sasuke asked or more like pervert Sasuke asked and moved closer to Naruto, who took a step back, Sasuke then took a step forward.

Back.

Forward.

Back.

Forward.

Ba—well he tried to go back, but went into the bridge railing, Naruto looked at Sasuke eyes wide.

“Well? Do you?” Pervert Sasuke asked as he moved even closer then what seemed possible.

Naruto nodded dumbly, he could feel the chocolate bunnies in his pocket starting to melt, but couldn’t bring himself to care as he looked into Sasuke’s eyes, the glint still there, they seemed to be moving closer and closer.


“I did.” Sasuke answered in a husky whisper and then leaned down, tongue swiping a lick at the caramel that still stuck to Naruto’s chin. Naruto gave a little gasp.

He almost couldn’t believe what was happening. He almost wanted to pinch himself to be sure he wasn’t dreaming. Then again he couldn’t even if he wanted to, Sasuke held his arms firmly in place.

“You did?” Naruto asked shocked, his voice gaining the same whispering form.

In answer Sasuke licked the caramel off, then moved his tongue up to Naruto’s lips and kissed the living daylights out of him, you know the kind of kiss, the one that takes any air you had, the kind that makes your brain turn to absolute mush, the kind that makes you float into the clouds and not get wet, the kind that makes you almost hear music, Naruto could swear he heard Accidentally in Love playing around him, but then the horrible screaming from his lungs interrupted that beautiful music and feeling and they both broke apart a thin line of saliva linking them together.

Sasuke looked down at his Naruto, seeing a very dazed, very happy look in those bright sky blue eyes. The look made all of Sasuke’s little figures of his imagination celebrate and have a huge party in his head, even Emo Sasuke and Itachi/Orochimaru Sasuke were allowed to join as long as they didn’t ruin it. They all cheered Pervert Sasuke on as he leaned down for another mind blowing kiss.

That was before an ear piercing scream and a loud “thump” interrupted their celebrating. Both Naruto and Sasuke looked towards the sounds and found a much fainted Sakura.

Naruto blushed and squirmed out of Sasuke’s grasp and went over to her. Sasuke glared, cross that, all of the Sasuke’s figures, plus the one that looked like Hinata glared.

Naruto looked back at the glaring Sasuke, “Um Sasuke? After a bring Sakura to the hospital, um do you want to come over to my apartment? And you know help me finish off the rest of the chocolate?”

All Sasukes congratulated Pervert Sasuke as he took a bow, the Hinata one merely sighed, even though inner her was cheering loudly.

Outer Sasuke smirked, “Sure dobe, we can start where we left off.” Naruto blushed again and rushed off. Oh yeah Sasuke may not like sweet things, but damn if he didn’t like what sweet things brought him.

Thank the gods for chocolate bunnies. And of course thank Pervert Sasuke.