TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto Tsurugi: Chuunins Exam by Syng

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I suggest you to go to those links

For fanart made by me:
http://syng777.deviantart.com/

My Tsurugi journal:
http://syng777.deviantart.com/journal/11928070/

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES!!!!
My Natal language isn't english T_T


Prologue and Chapter 1: Unexpected Guest

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

Somewhere near the south gates...

Three young ninja were just walking by, under a burning sun. A great day for a walk, indeed... but isn’t wasn’t in pleasure and happiness that they had to walk such a journey. At noon, the prosperous village was already in sight as the three walked to it. A week had pass since they could finally see it. A week far from their native village...was it worth the trip? How could they know, they had just arrived.

As one of them seemed to be silent, the two other were already arguing for a while...

-Seriously, If I had the Byakygan... started the young boy.

-Its called ByakUgan, baka! Shout back the young girl not far behind him.

-Anyway! Started over the boy. If I had “IT”, I would SO use it for perverted trick... who wouldn’t? Said the boy in a laugh.

-Baka! Shot the girl at him while punching him in the face, making the boy kiss the ground. People with a moral ethic and not complete dumbass like you wouldn’t!!!

The third character, being as silent as she could, was stun by the view. Konoha’s village was indeed as beautiful as they has been told. The sight from these rocks would have surely be breathtaking, if only she would had the time. Of course, if she actually had the time during their little trip, she would climb these to watch the view from the Hokage face.

-Misty, what are you gazing at? Said the girl calmly (for a girl who just ko-ed their friend).

-The faces... on the mountain, answered slowly the girl.

-Those are the previous Hokage, right? Asked the boy, getting back on his feet as if nothing happened.

-Wow, you know something!? YOU? Syng? The end is near! Shouted back his friend who just hit him.

-Calm down Tifa! I’m sharper than you know.

-And by sharp you mean your sword, right? Joked Misty, as unusual as it could be from her.

-What? Not you too! Sigh-away the boy called Syng, looking desperate.

-Syng who knows something, Misty who’s making a joke... Either Konoha have special powers, or the end is really near! Panicked the well-breasted ninja with a slight smile..

Both of them just looked at the girl with an angry face before resuming their walk. The team had been dispatched a week ago to the village of Konohagakure. It wasn’t exactly a “mission” as they were used to do. It was an accomplishment of the Hokage and the Tsukage. Soon Konoha (in a matter of hours), would held the chunnins exams in which the three would take part.

Meanwhile, in that same village, Team 7 was already in the heat of the fight, facing total strangers. A silent boy with a gourd was turning back, glaring with intense flames at the Uchiha behind him. Anger and cruelty seemed to float around him like an aura of murder intention, yet, rather than fighting, the kid just moved his lips...

-Gaara of the Desert. And I’m also interested in you... What’s your name? Spoke the young sand boy.

-Uchiha Sasuke... answer the dark-haired boy.

-And I’m Uzumaki Naruto!!! You’d better remembe- Started the blonde next to Sasuke.

-I’m not interested in you, cut the so-named Gaara with a sadistic face.

As he and his siblings were walking straight the path ahead of them, the Uchiha turned to his teammates. He first looked at the blond boy; An hyperactive kid who was too turbulent and a pinky-girly fanatic of him. The boy sighed. How did he end up in this team?

-Who were they? And what is that exam? Asked Naruto.

-Baka! You didn’t listen, right? Scold Sakura, as the pinky girl was called.

-It’s a test for genins to see if they can be promote to chuunins and take on more dangerous missions! Answered back a little boy behind the kitsune.

-Awww... Then we’re gonna take it! Right Sasuke? Said the joyful blond-boy.

The dark-haired boy sigh at that. Of course they would take it. As long as Naruto didn’t mess anything up, he thought for himself. After messing up a little, Sakura turned on herself at the sound of walking people. Five minutes only had passed since three other strangers had made their way to the team. Sakura who was the first and only one who had notice that strange team walking to them warned her comrades. As they were going to go away, Sakura turned in the team direction only to be inches away of a girl face.

-Eum, she hesitated, looking at the girl with long haired that smiled at her, almost close enough to feel her breath.

-HEYA!! Shouted happily the boy, now standing in between the two girls.

Sakura screamed, alarming Naruto who was arguing with Sasuke near three kids. The boy brandished a kunai in front of him, ready to attack. They haven’t even brandish their kunai that the tanned boy was now excusing himself for his rude arrival. Naruto noticed that behind him (Syng) was a girl with hair like Tenten, as she was the one who first talked to Sakura. Sasuke didn’t care much about them, but he held on a kunai as he listened to the boy with a dark-blue vest. Sharp as he was, Sasuke then notice the armband that the guy was using: A forehead protector. So those were ninjas after all... Since the boy wasn’t idle, Sasuke looked at the girls behind him. The silent one was user hers as a belt while the other was using hers like a “necklace”. But then again, he didn’t recall seeing such a mark on the forehead protector... from which hidden village were they from?

-Sorry! I didn’t mean to scare you! Tried Syng again.

-Baka! Shouted Tifa behind him, punching him again.

Syng fell on the ground in pain while muttering insult to his friend.

-Forgive him, he’s so hyperactive sometime... but don’t underestimate him. I am Tendo Tiffany, you may call me “Tifa”.

-I’m Haruno Sakura, answered the pink-haired girl with an effort.

-This is Bear Misty. Don’t mind her, she may be too serious sometime, but she’s really nice! And this bastard here, Tifa said while putting his foot against Syng’s back, is Unlocked Syng. We’re here for the chuunins exams.

-Figures. Where do you come from? Asked rudely Sasuke.

-Shouldn’t you introduce yourself before, pretty-boy? Said Tifa for an answer, making Sakura feel... uncomfortable. You may be cute, but you’re worthless without a name.

-I give my name only to strong people, answer the boy.

-Hi! I’m Uzumaki Naruto! You look much more gentle than those from the sands! Said the blonde, now inches away from Tifa’s face.

-Errr... sorry but... Tried Syng.

Naruto looked down. Under his feet was resting a boy, looking angrily and the blonde. Naruto giggled while looking at him. As Naruto was about to move, Syng had already took the situation in hand. The tanned boy swung a sword in the air while getting himself on his feet, throwing Naruto to the ground on his ass. In a flash, Syng had a sword in each of his hands, both pointed in a “x” pattern at Naruto neck. Sasuke and Sakura gasp, as well as Konohamaru who saw the whole scene. In a second, that boy was on the ground with Naruto on him, while in the next, he had gained an upper hand and was armed and ready to instant-kill a clueless Naruto.

-Where did the swords come from!? Thought Sakura at the moment, horrified.

The stranger made a little smile while swinging slowly his swords near Naruto’s vital points. As he swung the blades, in another blank flash, the swords had disappeared from Syng’s hands. Leaving Team 7 in a breathless motion.
Tifa started to laugh at the sight while Misty bore a smile on her face. Syng, for his part, was still looking at Naruto with a serious face, yet smiling.

-I guess you too have an hyperactive teammate? Laughed Tifa. That’s Syng for you.

-Where do you come from!? Shouted Sasuke, not wanting to show he was kind of surprised and a little bit afraid.

-Tsurugikure. The hidden village of swords, answered Misty, grabbing two daggers from her long sleeve.