TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sweet by Kaji

[Reviews - 26]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Ok, here's the intro. They will NOT be little throughout the fic, maybe next chap, though. I don't own Naruto. Here ya' go, enjoy! Sorry it's so short.
A slight tap woke the sleeping form lying in the shade. A small boy stood there in the sun with a tiny purple flower in his hand. His face was flushed crimson and a he wore a big, dumb smile. “Your pretty,” the little boy held out the bud to the freshly woken brunette. “Oh?” eeped the little voice of the five year old, “For, for... me?” The blonde's smile just broadened as the other took the little flower. “My name's Naruto!” the little boy flopped down on the ground next to the other, leaning against the large oak. “I... I'm... Haku...” smiled the little one. “That's a funny name for a girl,” chuckled the boy, “I'm not a girl,” the brunette blushed deeply. “Oh...” Naruto looked surprised, then the other held the flower back out to him, “No, you keep it,” the blonde smiled, “I still think your pretty,” he grinned and stood up to walk back to where the other children were playing in the field. “Oh...” the child leaned back against the tree and put the violet flower to his nose, “so sweet...” a soft smiled crossed his lips.

“Who's that, Naruto?” asked the small girl. He grinned a little bit, “He just got here, Sakura,” “Ok.” The blonde turned about to the other kids, then... “Watch out, Nawu!” Thwack! “Oww!” The other children began laughing at the red kickball marks that had been imprinted on his face. “Owww...!” he cried as he began running towards the large building at the center of the field. “Cheh...” the little raven-haired boy pouted as Naruto ran away because of the ball he had just kicked at him. “Nawuto! Come back!” shouted the little pink-haired girl as she chased after the boy. The blonde ran right through the doors of the orphanage, ran right into a prefect.

“Hn? Naruto? What are you doing?” the silver-haired man looked quizzically at the crying boy. “Saskwe hit meh wiv a ball,” he sobbed into the man's leg. “He didn't mean teh hit you Nawu,” scolded the little girl. “Grww....” “Naruto, why don't you go lay down, hn?” He patted the little one's head, then gently pushed him forwards. The three entered a large room filed with chairs and sofas and a tv. The little blonde flopped face down onto a crème colored sofa and continued to sob. The girl looked sad for a moment, then turned about and ran back outside to tell off Sasuke for being so mean. Kakashi again patted his head and left the room. “Ooohhww...” he cried into the soft material. A few moments went by, then, there was a light tap on his shoulder. He turned his face, now red and wet from tears, to the side, only to be met by a familiar, sweet smell that accompanied the little violet flower that was held before him. The brunette just smiled a kind smile and waited for the other to to do something. The boy pushed himself up with his arms to give the other space. Haku sat down next to him, and he finally accepted the small bud.

“You ok, Nawuto?” smiled the boy. The blonde sniffled a bit, “Uh huh...” he grinned a little as their eyes met. Haku leaned his head in and let it rest against the other's shoulder. That little gesture was really comforting.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~